Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Halloween is for FLYING

GUYS! IT IS ME TANNER! I totally got a NEW FRIEND for flying and her name is WHAAAATSSSSSUUPPP WITCHY!!! When we think of Halloween we think MMMMM CANDY...

GIVE US SOME CANDY!
mmmmm

I had SO MUCH FUN delivering all that McDonalds to doggies that I decided to deliver CANDY to all my doggy friends for HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU doggy just need to leave a comment of what CANDY you want and I WILL BRING IT!

Maybe I will even gets my TWINNER Scooter to help take some TOO!!!

Get your requests in NOW so I can shop and DELIVER by HALLOWEEN!!!

halloween-graveyard Tanner flying

I gotta test out my flying SKILLZ and get over to my Twinners house, there is some uh secret like business I need to take care of. DON'T TELL.

35 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

Anything with some caramel is good for us.

9:23 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my dawgs,,,oh oh ohoh ..umm..oooohhhh what kind of candy...ummmm...chocolate covered tbone steaks sounds good to me...yummy...yummmmmy

9:35 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Something wif peamut buttew and cheese and livew in it pleez..BTW..Youw Twinnew Is in twouble and asking fow you..he expects you to come to his house and save him..huwwy ovew
That is a gweat flying costoome..I can't wait fow you to show up
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:57 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your new friend look so pawsome Tanner. Can you bring me some hersheys please~

~ Girl girl

11:18 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hi tanner, do i get the candies too? i so wanna have sweets too.

wet wet licks

Boo

11:27 PM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

ooohh all the Candy that Mum never lets me have (which is basically everything) so suprise me! ooh actually I am a bit partial to peanut butter!

I'm loving your howl-a-ween outfit. Mum is bummed because they don't make good stuff for doggies here for howl-a-ween.. unless you count plastic capes! I guess thats me off the hook for dressing up!! hehehe

Have a great weekend guys,

Ben xxx

11:49 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG.. this is too good Tanner!! I'd love to have some Jelly Beans and silly Hershey wants (what else) some Hershey chocolate!!

1:10 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

I love your Halloween Costume...

Ummmm....I want something with peanut butter...

Oh yeah...&, I really like Froot Loops - I know they aren't candy, but they taste like it...

Abby xxxooo

2:42 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We just gotta have M&M's!
Thank you in advance, Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:53 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Me me me!!! I want Halloween Candy that can turn my tongue blue!!! Do you have them?

Luv
Snowball

3:58 AM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Wow, so cute Tanner, I love that new Witchy friend of your.
I like candy, give me whatever you have, love you much, muahhh!

4:30 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

ANYTHING and EVFURRYTHING as long as there is no chokholate involved!

I'm a sweets lovin' Sibe -

AND I'm a sweet loving' Sibe!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Nice witchie poo!

4:49 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Tanner,
Do you deliver to Australia matie? If so we'd like a bag of Reeces....milk chocolate and peanut butter is yummers!!!
I need a bag cause I have to share with the girls. Thanks.

Noah

5:06 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Tanner, I'll take Joey.

Thanks!

xo
SB

5:45 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Love the Strega Nonna on your back Tanner, and hope you can get to Tejas in time to help your (ahem) twin.

We are not particular about Candy around here, if we steal it, we eat it. We will have some goo-goo patties to trade for whatever you bring.

gussie

5:46 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I missed out on the Mickey D's and I'm not missing this...hmmm....Reeses Peeses please...

Oh and I'll leave some snackies out for you because you'll be hungry and of course if you need to rest there's room for you and your witchy friend too!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:10 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Do you have macaroni and cheese candy? Rabbit poop candy?

Slobbers,
Mango

6:27 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Could I please have some candied corn???? There is some on the candy bowl on our dining room table - and mom won't let us have any!
That would be super!!!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Is there such a thing as goat meat candy? I'll have that, please. Or just a squirrel will do.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I love your cape, correction, Mummy loves your cape. I have never had Candy, Mummy never use to share and now she's not allowed to eat it. But when she did it I liked the look of wine gums, yum yum.

Simba x

7:22 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

OMD, this is the best news I've heard all day. Candy!!!!

I'd like 3 bags of candy corn, please. I really prefer the mixed bag that has pumpkins in it, along with chocolate pieces, too.

I'm marking the off the days on my calendar so I don't miss you, Tanner!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hai JOE! I is JAKE!! I gottid mom to luk fer more doggies and LOOK YOO and I luk alike! I am only 5 months old though!! Come see me ( I share a blog wif the kittys though)!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::

::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

waaaasuppp twinny-i git to help u??? oh i am so excitered!!! i ben wanting to fly a looong time.
Sunny & me lik reeeeces peeces . i haf a witch too.(unless mom gave
it tu my peepul neece. i wil look)hi 5's dudesterer
Scooter
pee eess fank u for cumin to git the thingy. doan tell nobudy!! specially that detectiv Joey. hide it reel gud. i wil tri to stop mom frum bying a nu won somehow.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hey Tanner. Wow that witch is scary.How cool that your the candy man. Would you be flying near me? Don't want you to get jetwag, it's a long way. If you do can I have um...something typically American I can't get here please? I'll make you some tea and toast some crumpets to revive you. Would you like them with marmite? Scrummy Licious. Thanks Tanner you are a true pal.

Wiry wags, Eric x

9:02 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

OMD. Are you really going to bring us candy? Carob covered chicken hearts. That twin of yours is quite the fella. That witch will surely guide you near and far.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Tanner, that is a totally PAWSOME witch! Be careful flying, ok?

I'd really like to have something chocolate, but The Girl says I'm not allowed to eat chocolate. I foraged and found some one time, and she made me throw up! But she doesn't have to know this time!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

11:53 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Tanner baby - I love Reeses Pieces! Anything with Peanut Butter! I know you'll be this way to see Ms. Sophie..and I'm just a hop away...so, Dude, I can't wait to meet you!
xox

12:51 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I'll take whatever you can bring but if you have anything with peanut butter, like those peanutbitter cup things Mom and Dad wont' share with me, that would be GREAT!!!
Kaos

1:58 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Woo. Do you have any watermelon candy?
Luv,
Dave

2:06 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Tanner....

I hate ta tell ya this...in case ya were really countin' on it being real....ya don't look a bit like Scooter at all...not even a resemblence...no siree.... not even the same color.....HELLO!!!!!!

But yer witch is cute and ya look swell flyin' ta deliver Halloween treats.....hope yer gonna be a good frame of mind fer the next Steeler game.....we need much stronger ZEN....can ya scare it up????

Dewey Dewster here....

6:20 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

How cute you are with your witch. Yum candy.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I hope you can come here and bring me some treats made of peanut butter.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:03 AM  
Blogger P. said...

Hey'a Tanner!
If I can be included in yours Halloween treats give-out, I'd like to order somes M&Ms, they is my favorite!

Tail Wags,
Shadie.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Tatum Tot said...

Woo HOo fly away that witch looks so cool to take her for rides!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tanner............WHATSUP????????????????????I only want YOU for Halloween. No stoopid candy, just you. Leave that witchy home.
Love, Lillie (It says its from mom but its from me)

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home