Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The woman is nuts....

Mom was out shopping today for our human cousin's first birthday. She went to Toys R' Us and discovered they have an entire section called, Pets R' Us. Great. She looked at agility stuff, treats, toys and all sorts of fun things. But do you know what she came home with???




A FRICKIN BATH ROBE?!?!? argh. Since I have lost my hair I get very cold after I get out of the tub, so she bought this thing for me. The little things hanging down in the front are for her to put her hands in to help dry me off I guess? argh.




It even has a pocket. FOR WHAT?




But, much like that crazy snuggle ball I have to admit it is pretty soft and warm.




Ok Mom, I am not too upset since it only cost $5. BUT I hope this doesn't mean I will be getting more baths!

39 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Aw Joe, You are adorable in that bathrobe! And it looks like it matches your ball bed. If you get into bed in your bathrobe, I bet Tanner would never find you. You'd just disappear completely.

xo
SB

6:05 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh the inhumanity! (Though Sophie is right, you are cute.)

wally t.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

It should mean you get massages with those mitten things in the front.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Very macho.
Ike

6:36 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Me thinks woo will be whispering to us furry soon how woo like it -

Just like your olddog dog bed!

Woo look khute,

Furry furry khute!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:12 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
You should thank your mom for taking care of your needs!
I know you don't want to hear this but.... yes... you look sooooo cute!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:36 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Your mom is always on the lookout for cute stuff for you! That is an ADORABLE... er, MASCULINE robe! I love it!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

So,

Since you've got an official bath robe does this mean that you will be the next Hugh Hefner? Just dye it red and you will definitely be much cute than him, and the chicks will dig you!

Hehehehe!

Sorry I haven't been around to check on you and all, but you know...humans, blah, blah, blah...

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

11:36 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh joe...it brings out your soft side...it makes my tummy tingle a little bit when i look at you...so adorable...i just wanna cuddle with you..(sorry sophie..but he looks like an adorable little snuggle bunny)

11:43 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Five bucks, that's a bargain matie. It also makes you look cute and cuddly.

tailwags
Noah

12:08 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That's cool, Joey! We think those pockets are for treats!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:17 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Hi Joe, While at first glance it my seem nuts to you, think of the most succesful bachelor in history. Does he not wear a bathrobe contantly??????? Rich Hugh Hefner I am speaking of.
You always look handsome Joeseph. And is it true, you are spoken for, correct? (Just asking, no reason at all)
Hugs
Sunny

3:34 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

hay buds hay buds, pleez go over to th blog an pick an award u would like. Just tell me which one cuz I am nozy. And Joey and all u wrong doggies-me and tanerererer are TOO twins. I gots proof!!!!!!!!
Hi 5s
Scooter

4:38 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

hay tannererr,WASSUPPP!!! All owr proofs and everfing is up on a new post. Your id card, the scientific journal proving it and your exclusive award. SO THERE EFERYBODY!!!
Hi 5s twinny
Scooter
Pee ess
Joey. There is not one for you cuz,duh, u are not a twin!!!! You wood not unerstand the science behind this, All the time travel and big centrifuges to dissimilate particles and stuff!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Joe

I hate to say it, but you look kinda cute in your robe!!! I am with you though .... baths should be banned!

Cheers

Charlie

6:27 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joe, You are looking as handsome as ever in your smoking jacket!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey, I love it. You have a look of knowing innocence peeking out of that hood.

It's big with the ladies


gussie

6:59 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Ah Joe...ya lost ur hair?? Do we need to help ya look for it? Hmm...where the heck did ya put it?

That bath robe is well..so Hugh Hefner...have ya check out Lacie's last post? Um...it wasn't you who wanted her pix submitted WAS IT?

She's is SO MUCH TROUBLE....

Hmm...do you hang by the pool with bunnies? Can i come and live there??

Scruffman

7:59 AM  
Blogger Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi Guys!
we're still trotin' around to give all our friendzees we missed lots of love licks. Our computee box is still broke but we got one to use until ours is fixed, at least we can visit! It has lots of limitations but of the pictures so dawg we can't see you bathrobe Joe but remember the thing does star with bath soooo beware that's all we can say

Luv ya xoxo

10:04 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

I'm actually disturbed by how great you look in that robe!!

My head says I should be mocking you, but dude.. you look good!!

Thumbs down though if it does mean more baths!

My image server is down so Mum has put an alternative entry method on for the competition, sorry for the inconvenience guys,

Ben xxxxx

10:44 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Why do I have the expression "a wolf in sheep's clothing" trapped in my head? Woo.
Luv,
Dave

11:32 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!

I knew that Sophie would totally go for you in that bathrobe. You really look all snuggly in it. My girl says it makes you look even more handsome (if that is possible)!

Goob love,
Stanley

12:41 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Pee Ess

Congratulations on all the awards and the cool new snuggle ball bed. You could totally get lost in that thing, man.

Goob love,
Stanley

12:45 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Your mama loves ya Joey! I think you look pretty cute! LOL

12:45 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

You sure put up with a lot, my friend. If you weren't so totally cool, I might say you look kind of like a... Doofus in that robe.

But you don't, really, not at all, you look very, uh, Hugh Heffner.

Slobbers,
Mango

2:39 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe,

Your comment on Ernest's blog about elections lasting more than four hours? Made me BOL.

wally t.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Sweepy said...

Woofy!
That robe looks cool.
Could you ask your mom if it comes in extra medium. Yeah. I'm between small and medium and my big, black brother is extra, double large. Freaky mess, these size thing.

The bed is great too. Bed and robe. Hmmm, what's next, a wheelchair? Yikes! If she does that, call me so I can help you sweep it all out...

2:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joey, I think you look like Hugh Hefner in your bathrobe. Tell your Mom you need an ascot and a pipe to class it up. Maybe Sophie will wear bunny ears?

Your pal,

Petey

3:49 PM  
Blogger T-man's mom said...

Joey, you look so crabby..you crack me up!! As long as your new gear is snuggly and warm, you grow to love it.

Wow, I'll have to check out Pets R Us sometime. Thanks for the tip!

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

6:12 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Dude Joey I totally love baths! And I would love to rip the s@#* out of that robe! So I guess you have a win-win situation if you ask me. ;) Plus you look SUPER handsome in that robe kind of like Hugh Hefner.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Now Joey,

That's one cool bathrobe fer sure...Gram had no idea Toys r Us had doggie stuff....guess we need ta check that out....somehow ya just don't look too excited about the whole thing.....put yer terrible towel in the pocket.....

Dewey Dewster here.....

8:28 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I love youw bafwobe..it's like you get to go to an expensive spa all the time..you look gweat, and cozy..I think youw mom is one smawt lady fwankly
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:04 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Joe
At least it's soft and comfy. Maybe you can take it off and sleep on it. It could be a sheet for your ball bed.

Deefor

10:07 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I love your bathrobe...You looks sooo comfy & warm...

Like some other doggies said, if you put that on & got on your new bed, Tanner would never find you...

Abby xxxooo

3:09 AM  
Blogger Hugo said...

Hey Joe,

Your mom started giving my Z bad ideas. Now she's thinking of heading off to our local Toys R Us to see if they have a Pets R Us section!

Ohh I hate baths!!

Hugo

11:29 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Ah, Joey! I love your robe. I wish I had one in my size!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

The pockets are to hold tons of treats that you oh so deserve after the bath and humiliation of wearing a bathrobe!! I know how you feel pal...

Moms, are they nuts or what?

8:44 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

You look mighty handsome in that getup, dude. And it sounds like it will lead to more cuddles after baths, which is always a good thing. More baths, that's a bad thing, and I hope you don't get them! Baths = EVIL water stuff.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

5:31 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane/Laney said...

Nice robe! I'm going to tell my mom to look for that.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home