Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Updates

Ok first of all we have some awards to post and some awards to give, and I swear I have not forgotten and I do appreciate them, but we have been busy over here with birthdays and vets.

Second thank you ALL for the info about the luxating patella. It calmed Mom's worries a lot.

THIRD:








Tanner got those pawesome birthday wishes yesterday. That dude above is named Bentley and he is a fan of our blog AND a fan of the Steelers AND a boston terrier. CLEARLY he is BFF material! Thank you Butchy and Snickers and Thank you Bentley.

FINALLY the Steelers DID win on Sunday and here is a pic of us enjoying the game...




You can see we have our Steeler's tissues handy in case we burst into tears, but they did pretty well and they beat those STINKY Browns and that is all that matters!

25 Stains:

Blogger wally said...

Are you ready to BURST INTO TEARS when the EAGLES SOAR???

wally t.

ps. My ma ape noted that the dogs at our house are Steeler colors, especially if I pee on my brother which happens sometimes because he sticks his nose where it doesn't belong when it really doesn't belong there. Hmm.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Steelers tissues!!!! You guys are hard core. Glad your Steelers won. So did the Cowboys!
Win,Win situation!
Glad you feel better bout those patellas. BUT, I'm just sayin, if you DO end up needing extra care, well, I am trained and available...
Hugs
Sunny

5:43 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

BOYS...........will you EVER EVER talk to us again?WE ARE A MILLION POSTS BEHIND,,,and Tanner WE MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY(Archie is throwing himself against the wall) He also says to tell you Joey that the knee thing is no big deal if you have had it this long an dit had been ok. Tell your Mom to ask the vet about glucosmaine/chondroitin for you. Love and kisses A+A(Archie has a wicked headache now)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I know you are so happy with the Steelers!
I hope your tests go well!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:26 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

GO STEELERS!!!! I don't really know about football, but if you cheer for them, Joe, then I will too!

Glad to hear that your mom is calmer about the patella thingy. 'Specially since it's never bothered you before, you're probably totally fine. But work it, dude! Work it!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

7:29 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey and Tanner
Thank dog you didn't need to buwst into teaws..Congwatulations to youw team.
Good luck wif the tests..I will miss you guys..don't fowget me
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm gonna start watching the Steelers cause the Rams suck!

And if your mom has any other questions about the luxating patellas, she can ask The Mom since I've had the surgery!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I don't get to watch football since dad isn't here. I'm glad you guys keep me updated though.

8:17 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ha ha, I can't believe you have Steelers tissues?? You guys think of everything!!

I was diagnosed with patellar luxation at the shelter and had my knee operating on by the shelter's vet. My mom fostered me while I was recovering. The vet said I needed the same surgery on the other knee, but we never got it. Other vets said I didn't need it. My only problem (both before and after surgery) was that I got arthritis in my legs when it was REALLY cold out and I was out for a long time. Then I'd raise my back legs up funny. Mom just knew it was time for me to come indoors. Otherwise I walked just fine!!

I hope your knee thingie ends up being no problem like mine. A little arthritis isn't so bad. The oil supplements should help.

T-man Angel

8:19 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

I am glad Stellers won!! You guys are sure die-hard fans.. Cna't believe you have Steelers tissue!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner...me happy ur steelers won fur u and u didnt haff to cry...me hopes u feels better too, Tanner...

b safe,
~rocky~

11:05 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh that's pawsome that your team steelers won. :)

~ Girl girl

11:07 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Glad to hear your team won.

Simba x

12:52 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Go you Steelers!!!!!

tailwags
Noah

1:54 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're so glad the Steelers won!
Nice birthday cards, Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:42 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Congrats on the Steelers win, goodness Steelers Tissues! You are TRUE fans!

The video was the DWB - Do They Know It's Christmas .. I think Pappy's human made it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XzMHjHp7go

absolutely fandiddlytastic!

I think we should beg for one for the 1000th member celebrations!

Ben xxxxx

4:24 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I like Wally!

GO IGGLES!!

I'm going to be sure I get my kho-walker to snap a pikh of the blow up stillers dude on Sunday!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4:56 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

Steelers tissues! I hope you did get them in anticipation of needing them regularly! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

6:10 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Belated birthday greetings to Tanner. We are so sorry we missed the actual day.

Molly and Taffy

6:35 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You guys and my hooman brother Sean are die hard Steeler fans. I wonder if he has those tissues? I'll have to find out. He has blankets like you guys have.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Joey and Tanner, we have an award for you! Joey, we want you to feel better! And The Girl has a bit of a crush on Tanner, methinks! LOL! Don't worry about getting over there, it'll still be there for you when things get a little quieter over at your house!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan and The Girl

4:34 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Woo-Ray Gooooo Stillers!!! Daddy was happy that they won, too!

-da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

PEE ESS - Can you believe what our mommy was doing during the game - watching a girlie movie on the other TV!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Did the post man bring you my pressie?? I'm sorry it was late. My mom forgot to send it. She is so evil sometimes!

4:53 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Sigh. Can our dad borrow those Kleenex? He was stomping around saying "Stupid, stupid Browns" for most of the game. He might need them.
Play bows,
Zim

4:45 AM  
Blogger Aggie said...

LOVE the Stillers shirt! Mom will not purchase one for me because they want $35.00 a shirt at Petco! I could have a million treats for that price. I need a Steelers Tissue to wipe my tears because I cant have a nice shirt like you.

Go Stillers!!!

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home