Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends...

There is a lot of sad news in DWB land today, but Gizmo wanted us to make his Mom laugh, so we are going to try...

First of all, head on over to Cubby's Blog and click the link and fill out a few bits of info so that the Legacy Boxer Rescue gets $10,000!!!

Second of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTA!!!!!!!!!!

In an attempt to cheer you up, Mom did something dumb. Well, she was doing something she thought would be NICE for us. She bought us some ridiculous BALL bed?




WTFFFFFF IS THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Seriously, GET ME OUT!




Um, how much did you spend on this exactly????




OH how much????




There, are you happy. I am sitting on your damn snuggle ball.




Is she still looking????

27 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

I dont know what the problem is...you look really comfy to me..

9:26 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Joe

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. Someone has been busy and it seems didn't have time to help me with the computer stuff!

Did you say it's a Ball Bed? They aren't going to throw it and expect you to bring it back are they? ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

9:46 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe! You don't like that smooshy, snuggly bed? It looks pretty fabulous to me. But if it really isn't working for you, you should make it splode!

xo
SB

9:49 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
You aways manage to cheew us up..Thank you!!! and thank you fow the Birfday wishes too..It was such a sad day, but you on youw poofie bed did the twick..we'we laughing ouw heads off, hehehehe
It looks like it could swallow you totally
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:21 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, that picksur next to the last one iz sooo funny...really looks like ur saying "and u paid what fur this"...and ur rite, we all need to laugh...

b safe,
~rocky~

10:44 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

You are right Joey.. there's too much sad news lately. I am mjust glad that you and Joey are always there to cheer us up. So, did you find out how much your mom spent on that thingy?

11:20 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Maybe if you give it a try for a few days it'll take on your shape and become more comfy for you, Joey! It does look pretty plush!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:19 AM  
Blogger Hugo said...

I wonder how much it actually cost? It actually looks better then my two-legged sofa. Hee


Hugo

2:20 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Good job humouring her!

I'm sure Gizmo is proud of woo!!

It has been khwite the sad week in DWB land - too many furiends khrossing -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4:26 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

My butt would just about fit on that.. If Mum buys me one of those I'm packing up and leaving home.

Ben xxx

4:46 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Um, er, Joey. We looked up your bed and it says it is recommended for "older" dogs to increase comfort. Is that you?

gussie

(just a joke, just a joke)

5:40 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Lilly had one of those and absolutely loved it - until I came along and totally destoyed it! hahahahah

6:09 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

Not a fan of the new bed, Huh??

I gave you an Award...

Please stop by my Blog when you get a minute & pick it up...

Abby xxxooo

6:26 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

You're like Big Pupi - Always putting his little bum on soft things. That bed sure looks like a soft thing! Me... When I have to vomit I like to find myself a soft thing to aim for.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

It looks like you are been eaten by a giant marshmallow!! I wonder what is inside it, have a chew, take a look.

Simba x

7:45 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

That looks like something just waiting to 'splode all over the house...hmmmm

Murph

8:51 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Mom bought us something sort of like that - I keep trying to dig a hole in it.
That second picture of you cracked my mom up! Ha roooo! You're so funny, Joe!
Tail wags,
Storms

9:26 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hahah oh Joey, you are a funny!
Love Clover xo

9:42 AM  
Blogger Deetz said...

ROFLMAO.......
Thank you so very much for bringing laughter to my mum....I am not sure what ROFLMAO means, but I am sure there is an HBO word in there, if ass is considered an HBO word....she said its easier to shorten up rolling on floor laughing her ass off, then of course just typing like she did...I swear, she is a freak!
Deetzy Boy

9:54 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Foley says, send that bed to us so Clara the cat can have it. Then she would get off his spot on the big bed. She scares the poop out of him.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Puppy Dog Tales said...

me want bed!! ME love beds! Sis say me go through beds like treats.. she made me 3 and i went through all of them!

Puppy Licks
Suki

2:10 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

I've been gone too long; it's great to see you again and have someone to laugh with!

Nice bed, guy ~~~ !

2:23 PM  
Blogger Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

You look like youre pooing on it in that last picture...hehe

2:40 PM  
Blogger DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Joe and Tanner

You're right, this has been a very sad week in DWB land. But it's nice to know that we've all got a lot of good friends to support each other. We can't help be smile and laugh when we visit your blog. Thanks for that, we appreciate you.

Desert Pups

5:43 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Thanks Joey!
You made us laugh a lot!
Now, tell us, what are you going to do with that ball bed??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

5:59 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Joey...

Nice bed....we wouldn't be able ta use that either but it's nice lookin' anyway.....

Hey stop be the blog cause we have somethin' fer ya and Tanner....hope you two are sendin' winnin' vibes ta Big Ben and the rest of the team fer Monday....

Dewey Dewster here....

6:11 PM  
Blogger T-man's mom said...

Good try Joey, you've almost got the hang of it!! Now you've got to get your whole body in the bed. You'll love it!

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home