Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TANNER TWINNER DAY!

GUYS!

I found out that I have a TWIN BROTHER!? Can you BELIEVE IT!!!!????

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That is HIM! His name is SCOOTER! He has this blog, HERE and his birthday is on Sept 13th!!!!!!!! That is only TWO days away from MY BIRTHDAY! We both are VERY smart but only sometimes, but we LOVE to have FUN. PLUS he is 11 and I am 4 so Joey said NO WAY can we be twins, AND he said we don't even look alike.

I told Joey that is because he has never SEEN us dressing alike!!! SO I flew to TEXAS and Scooter and I went to try on some OUTFITS!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OMDOG we TOTALLY look like twins. The lady at the store said that maybe we should find more MANSCULINE looking outfits since we are BOYS?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
WHAT ABOUT THESE LOLOLOL! Scooter and I had SO MUCH FUN! I hear he is going to go on a car trip soon and I think I might just TAG ALONG!!!!!! OMDOG having a Twin Brother is SO FUN!!!

33 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It is skhary how much alike woo two look -

Absolutely skhary!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: How LONG were you out in THE SUN TODAY????

6:31 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh my, your poor mother! You are twins, and your birthdays are two days ( and seven years) apart? Ummm....I will admit you seem to think in tandem, but maybe we should take pity on your mama and say you are kindred spirits.

gussie

pee ess...muzzer splained this to me, so if you do not unnerstan, ask Joey.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That is creepy.
Ike

7:07 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Uh, guys.... Mom was laughing at your 'more masculine outfits'. If you're not twins you're maybe clones of each other!


Rudy

7:39 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

I don't know which one is the best picture, the first or the second!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:44 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Well ya kinda look like twins to me, well from the neck down anyway lol.

tailwags
Noah

10:31 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, you have a twin? That's so pawsome and fun Tanner

~ Girl girl

11:20 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Wow! You two really are twins. And have some killer abs. My belly looks nothing like that!

Sherman

12:37 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG Tanner, you should have warned me about the first pic of you and Scooter.. My mom fell off her chair laughing (in the office!!) and her colleagues thought that she'd lost her mind!!

1:15 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I can't tell you apart! Not sure about the first outfit?!

Simba x

1:38 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! You and Scooter are sure built, Tanner! We never saw your nekid chest like that before! You do look very much alike! Double trouble!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:28 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Wow...You two do look alike...

I like the second picture better...So does my Mom...

Abby xxxooo

3:04 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

hahaha
Good evening tanner.
Muscular tanner brought strong laughter in to me.
It permits, and tanner. :D

from loved ume tyan

4:51 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Yuh, twin Doofus heads.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:01 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Hmmmm very interesting.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I don't know Tanner. I kind of like the Texas ladies look for you two.

xo
SB

8:10 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oh wow, how coolt ot get a twin!

Bajas

8:10 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

From Golden Girls to Chippendales. You two are very versatile.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Your twin brudder looks like you! How kool!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:48 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Wow! I never noticed your twiness until now. You're right though you two are a lot alike.
Kaos

9:40 AM  
Blogger DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Tanner

Yeah, maybe you're a clone, that's it a clone. Maybe there's more clones that you don't know about. Is the world ready for multiple Tanner's?

Desert Pups

10:30 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Tanner, DUUUUDE thanks for making my lady laugh, she kinda needed it. And she thinks you guys look exactly alike, twins all the way.
Just like Reilly and I look exactly like brothers adn you can hardly tell us apart. : )

Murph

10:56 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Tanner!
OMD you and your twin are so cute together! I bet having a twin is fun. My mom has a twin sister and she says it is fun...
Love Clover xo

11:20 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

WOWZERS, it would be so cool to have a twin!
Play bows,
Zim

11:27 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

That is just too funny for words!

Molly and Taffy

11:42 AM  
Blogger Deetz said...

Thank you Tanner!!!!!! You made my mom smile and giggle just a little.
My mum promised she wouldn't cry either when Gizmo had to go..but she lied...she has been leaking alot. Gizmo said she probably would, so its okay that your mum and you guys cried too..we are all crying for our loss of a great lil guy, but at peace for he is healthy again.
Deetzy and family

2:02 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Tanner....

Ya don't look like Scooter at all....sorry ta tell ya there....hope it didn't hurt yer feelings....nice pecks though....both of ya.....had some gym time have ya?????

Dewey Dewster here....

3:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMIDOG I have never laughed so hard. I may have made an award-worthy stain.

Your pal,

Petey

5:38 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

What does Joe know. You guys look alike to me.
Come on over a make a guess on my gotcha date contest.

6:47 PM  
Blogger T-man's mom said...

Oh yes, you look very much alike!! I can hardly tell the two of you apart :)

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

8:08 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Ha, aha,ahaaaa....!!!! Too funny but seriously, who is who?

Wags, Eric.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

hay tannerererer, we is gunna show all them doggies that thinks we is not twins. HAH we haf DNA QRS proof!!! We'll talk a liddel latr bro.....
mom is moanin abowt me wakin her up after only couple hours sleep. pansy. so gotta go. later twinrrererbro
hi 5s
Scooter

4:11 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

The thought of the trouble you and Scooter will get into together just blows my mind!

Goob love,
Stanley

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home