Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Birthday FUN!

OMDOG I got some presents in that MAIL from my WIFE LILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is the besterest. OMDOG




She sent me this which is called a SCRAP book for putting pictures in!!!




BUT YOU wanna know what?? It is made out of brown Lunch Bags!! HOW CLEVER IS THAT?!?! My Wife is the smarterest ever!!!

THe BEST thing is she sent me a card with HER picture on it and I put it in my LITTLE HOUSE!!!




Can you see me???? Can you see LILLIE?????? SHe is wearing funny glasses that make you LAUGH. SHe is Funny AND Clever AND pretty! I am a winner of a great wife!!! (I AM ALSO NOT BALD LOLOLOLOL JOEY)

OMDOG THANK YOU THANK YOU WIFE!!!! I also got one of those singing EMAIL cards from Akira and Shiro and I danced to it! THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Lillie sent you a pawesome present!
And that picture of her sure is funny!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:24 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

what a great present Lillie sent you.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

MAN! WHOA!! YOu have a great wife, dude. She's a keeper!

And, she cracks me up because she cracks you up. You're a lucky dog.

Goob love,
Stanley

7:32 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

You do have the "besterest" wife, Tanner, and we think you deserve her. You make so many dogs (and even their humans) smile and be happy! It's nice you got some smiles and happpiness back for your birthday!

wags from the whippets

8:15 PM  
Blogger T-man's mom said...

Tanner, you sure look handsome sitting in your little house. I think you and Lillie make a fine couple.

8:17 PM  
Blogger i said...

What a lovely present from Lillie! You sure have a great wife!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

That is a most excellent present Tanner :-)

Cheers

Charlie

9:12 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, wow, u can shure tell ur wife lillie loves u bunches tanner...heehee now dont b laying in ur house droolin about ur wife...

b safe,
~rocky~

9:49 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That's a very kool present! Lillie was sooo sweet to send you that. I like her eyes!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:43 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow tanner...you sure have a great wife to love you...and presents are great as well...she is very funny in her glasses..

11:43 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

wow, its great to have a wife. I didnt get any pressie from wife coz I dont have one. sobsob.


slurpy licks
Twinkle

12:29 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh Tanner, that ScrapBook looks awesome! That picture of hers is sure funny.. you two are a perfect match cos you make us laugh!
Happy weekend..

1:19 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

What a great gift. You are lucky to have such a thoughtful wife.

Simba x

2:13 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Tanner, you made my ape LOL out loud this morning and that's a good thing!
She loves, loves the pic of the wife in your lil' house!! :)))) xox

luv ya
Lola Smiles

2:33 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Wow!

Woo are one little studly dude!!

I bet you had some grrrrreat dreams!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2:54 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Your wife is not just clever and beautiful but she shares my skin sisters name!! and since my skin sister is also clever and beautiful and the besterest.. then your wife is A-OK in my book!

What a great present! You are one lucky pup.. I don't have a wife.. but Dad says to trust him.. and NEVER get one!! for some reason Mum snarled when he said that!

We think Joey's bald spots are just adorable and just add to his handsomeness.. you know Mum made me put that right?

Ben xxxxxxx

4:34 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

That is SO special! Lillie sure is thoughtful - and funny! :)
Love,
Ammy

4:43 AM  
Blogger The Musketeers said...

WOW ! thats indeed a great present !

Loves ,
3 Musketeers

4:46 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
It is an interesting present.
Exactly, it is amazed.
Please spend a wonderful weekend with the party. :D

from loved ume tyan

5:38 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh how clever and thoughtful of Lillie. And you look so cute in your little house. We hope it is getting cooler in Azrizona, so you can enjoy more time outside


kisses
gussie n teka

5:57 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Happy Belated Barkday Tanner! I'm sorry I missed the big celebration.

Sherman

6:06 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

That scrapbook looks lovely, and your mum takes great photos so she'll have lots of choice on which to put in it.

Toodle pip
Harry x

6:58 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are one lucky dude, with or without hair.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Woah, it's turning into TANNER'S blog! LOLOLOLOL

Cool present from Lillie... How does a doggie get a wife, anyway??

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

11:17 AM  
Blogger Pedro said...

Wow, happy birthday! Great present from your wife! My mom and I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog recently during my family tragedy. It is a very sad time and we appreciate you thinking of us. Have a great weekend!

Pedro

11:54 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

That is so cool she sent you a book to organize all the pictures of you in! She sure is thougtful!
Kaos

12:40 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Lillie is sure sweet and thoughtful and pretty funny too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:39 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

your wife is very good to you! you better treat her right!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Tanner - you have a WIFE? Wow I'm nearly barkless at that news.... yep barkless...

Wags, Eric

Wagging wiry wishes for your birthday dude. Sorry I missed it.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

You are so lucky to have Wife Lillie!!!

You're gonna LOVE going in your house now!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Blogger ate my comment! I am glad that you liked your present. I wanted to send myself but the card had to do since the postman said I weighed too much and wouldn't fit through the machine thingy they use............SorrY!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

HAY TANNER WAAASSSUUPP? mi mom haz ben feelin bad so i coodnt come over. that iz a cool pressie. wut iz it lik tu haf a wif? i dunno bout this datin stuf. parently lacie is gonna com here anyhow today. she sez tu halp sunny tak care of mom. weel see. uh, well, i had sumpthin else to tell ya and fergot. oh sh&%.(see i can use those hbo words too?) so hi 5s twinstererer.
scooter

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home