Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, September 19, 2008

Awards and TGIF

We have some awards to give out, finally!

A while back Sophie at the Pugg and Bug blog submitted the following stain:

licking stain
BUT this is not a pee stain, this is a LICKING stain. KUDOS for originality and for changing the stain world. It doesn't always have to be pee or poo!!! Great JOB!

Next we have a stain made by Lacie after ingesting a LOT of water. She let go with a flood of pee ALL OVER. Of course I am sure she looked dignified and proper while doing it. (I don't want to get my butt kicked over here)

lacie
Her humans had to wash the bedding after she opened the flood gates. GREAT JOB!

You guys have both earned the coveted STAIN AWARD!

stain award

Finally it has started to get a LITTLE bit cooler around here in the desert. It has been less than 100 in the day and getting into the 70s at night. It will be beautiful here soon!!!

sun dogs

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It is time fur me to ask what my mom asks my Auntie Di all the time: and woo want to live there bekhause?????

Glad the Q's worked for your mom - my mom chekhked out 'Quicksand' - she'd like 'em too!

I'll file my report about my Saturday - I'm SOOOO excited - last year wore me out - in fakht, it was the FURST time I ever settled down in the Xterra - on the way bakhk, about five minutes after hitting the turnpike, Mom looked in the rearview mirror and didn't see ME!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: GO IGGLES!!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Man...are we ever behind in everydog's blog cuz of stinky Ike knockin' our power out!!!!!

First of all, Tanner Man...Happy Barkday!!!...looks like we missed that one for sure...loved that pic of ur wife ya put up in ur cratie!!!

Secondly, as for you Joey and the vets...looks like ur missin' more than hair in that one pic of ur undercarriage...where the um heck did um "it" go? Oh wait...I get it...it was a privacy issue???

S N O R T!!!!

And as for Lacie gettin' the coveted Stain Award...oh harumph...I 'sploded my bladder today, but didn't stain one thing...just peed over the floor for about 30 feet...impressive, huh? Oh...Mumsie's knees were stained and she didn't have time to change her jeans before she went to work...no pics though...

Loved that Steelers/Browns game, huh...if ya need any Steeler stuff, Joey...let us know!!!

Love ya Man...

Scruffy

7:46 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We're all for COOLER weather! Ha rooooo!
Play bows,
Zim

8:03 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Well deserved Awards for our friends!
Here the weather is very nice now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:40 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Congrats to them! I have made a few stains before in my life but they all have been done on the tiled floor. So, not much staining there. Hehe!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:52 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Hi guys-

Sorry I missed your birthday TanMan. Hope it was a good one.

Looks like you got some rocking gifts. Well deserved, of course.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

It's been in the 40s at night here...perfect sleeping weather for me!

That is one impressive stain too...

Sherman

11:58 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

My Mom has been sooo busy lately...I've been missing your Blogs...I started having withdrawls, so my Mom said we could catch up...

Looks like Tanner had a great Barkday & I'm glad it's getting a little cooler for you guys...

I have been expecting Lacie to get that Stain Award...She sure deserved it...

Abby xxxooo

2:55 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

It's getting cooler here too Joey. Long as it doesn't get cold, we're all good. *sigh* it could be that Lacie will be here tonight. To help nurse Mom she says. She was already nearly here.
So I am so "thrilled" about her stain award!! I said at the time that 4 with one pee did deserve this award!
You are looking good as always, Joey.
Hugs
Sunny

3:31 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Those are great stains. Dawson does that licking stain thing all the time. Don't fry your brains outside like that.

4:55 PM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Those are pretty impressive stains! They certainly deserved awards for them!
I don't really do stains.. unless you count the endless cups/glasses/dishes i send flying spilling the contents over a vast radius.. Mum calls it clumsy, I call it art!

Your "cooler" weather would be considered a heatwave here! Our weather is strange here, It's supposed to be Autumn but it's hotter now than it was in the Summer. Not hot by your standards though.. you guys would probably need blankets!! hehehe

Have a great weekend

Ben xxxx

6:05 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Wow Joey...

Nice stains.....yep watch what ya say about Lacie....she knows how ta get even fer sure....ya mean it's still about 100 degrees where ya are....sheesh....we'd be meltin' like a popsicle on a stove....don't think it was ever 100 degrees round here....ya must stay in all the time.....have a great weekend and make sure Tanner has on the right colors this weekend....we don't want Big Ben ta get hurt...

Dewey Dewster here.....

6:55 PM  
Blogger T-man's mom said...

Those are pretty impressive stains!!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Let's hear it for the stains! We have some awesome ones on the den carpet, 'til Mom decides to shampoo it again. She's threatening to ruin our fun and get tile or fake wood floors. Then all we can stain is our bedding and what fun is that?

Rudy

9:32 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Great stains....I need to work harder on mine!!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Glad you are finally going to be able to bake without worrying about heat stoke.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:56 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Those are some classy stains! Well done to all!

wally t.

ps. Are you ready for some FOOTBALL! The apes better have stocked up on snacks and booze!

6:08 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joe,
My sisters put me to shame when it comes to stains. As the man of the house, you'd figure I'd do most of the staining, but no, I'm the good kid. The little ones have tiny bladders, so they pee ALL THE TIME.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

8:33 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe! If I have to get surgery on my leggy, can I come lay about in your grass while I recover?

xo
SB

10:14 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Woah, those are some awesome stains! I didn't know that LICKING ones count, too! I love to lick the couch, and Lexi my Min Pin loves to lick EVERYTHING!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

5:17 PM  
Blogger Dog_geek said...

Well, I don't mean to brag, but these are some pretty amateur stains compared to what I had to clean up last week when both my dogs suffered a bout of c.perfringens. Seriously, if I didn't own a steam cleaner, I would have cried. A lot.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home