Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Friday, we got some awards!

We received so many awards lately, and we appreciate them all. If our secretary missed some, we are so sorry. She is only human ;)

We got the I love your blog award: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We got this from, China and Madie, Abby and Huskee and Hershey.

Thank you guys SO much!!!

We also got this award

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

from the Army of Four. Thank you guys, we are honored!!

We got this award

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From Helios. Thank you buddy!!!

We got this award
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From Mango the Maltese. Thank you Mango, we really like to lift people's spirits!!

Finally we got this award:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Com o Prêmio Dardos, se reconhecem os valores que cada blogueiro mostra cada dia em seu empenho por transmitir valores culturais, éticos, literários, pessoais etc. que, em suma, demonstram sua criatividade através do pensamento vivo que permanece intacto entre suas letras e suas palavras.“Este selo implica duas regras:a primeira, linkar o blog do qual recebeu o prêmio. A segunda – escolher blogs para entregar o prêmio.

"With the Premium Dardos, recognize the values that each blogger shows each day in commitment to transmit cultural values, ethical, literary, personal etc. that, in short, demonstrate their creativity by alive thinking that remains intact from their letters and words. "

This came from Dewey. GRACIAS!

Thank you all so much for reading my blog and for all your great comments all of the time. We appreciate each and every one, even if you just say WHATSSSUUUPPPP!! ;)

TGIF guys!




(thanks all for keeping my secret, I am really loving this bed, even though I did find out it is for OLD dogs. whatever!)

24 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YES, but it only shows woo khan teach 'old' dogs new trikhks!

Khongrats on the awards!!

Woo are furry furry special!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - I'd sleep on a bed labeled "old" if it was a comfy as that one looks!

Congrats on the awards... you deserve each and every one of them :-)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, congrats on ur awards, heehee mama saidid she wood like a bed like that, only a little bigger, heehee me says she needs a lots bigger....

b safe,
~rocky~

7:32 PM  
Blogger well this sucks said...

Nice to meet you!
I love your ears!
They're so adorable and pointy :D
haha.

8:39 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Heya Joey,

That bed sure does look comfy. Da ya think there's room for me too?

lova ya Mona

9:12 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh man Joe, that bed looks so great. My mom wants to know if it has a special name, like other than ball bed, because she says I'm an old dog. Ha! If she wants to talk about old, we can talk.

xo
SB

9:22 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
That looks sooo good I want to climb wight in beside you,(and I'm only two) but I know youw heawt belongs to Sophie and she's biggew than me, hehehe
I love all my pwesents, but Mommi won't let me have all of them yet..she's tewwible that way.maybe I shouldn't have given hew a pwesent.
Congwatulatins on youw awawds!!!have a gweat weeekend
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:59 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

thats kinda dumb that it is for old dogs...and you like it..you are not an old dog joey...

12:58 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

You look SO cute in your new bed! It looks really comfy!

Bajas

2:03 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Congratulations in the awards.

I think being senior only means that we are entitled to more privileges.

Luv

Snowball

3:46 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Congrats on your awards, your secretary is more competent than ours, Mum hasn't posted half of mine let alone passed them on! Then again I'm not entirely sure she is "just human".. hmmm

That bed is growing on me.. it looks kinda like naptime heaven..

I wonder if they do them in giant size?

Have a great weekend guys,

Ben xxxx

3:50 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Congrats on your Awards...You guys deserve 'em all...Thanks for keeping us laughing...

Oh...& my Mom says she thinks that bed looks soooo comfy, she's gonna go get herself one...She gonna ask them to "Super Size" it...

Abby xxxooo

5:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah! It is actually Saturday now, but HAPPY Saturday!

Congrats on those awards!

Love, Herc

5:23 AM  
Blogger DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Joey

Woo-woo!! Congrats on all of the awards. We're coming over for the celebration party. Anyway, that bed looks so soft and comfortable. Do you have room for four more?

Desert Pups

6:56 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Old dogs means the bed has more padding, Joey! We all can use extra soft and squishy, right?!
Congratulations on all of your awards!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

8:58 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Hi Guys,

Mum says sauerkraut sounds yummy, she will definatley be trying that recipe out.. thanks for the explanation.. she is soooo uncultured!!

Ben xxxx

12:34 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Congrats on all those awards.

That bed looks like HEAVEN.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Congrats on all your awards maties. They're well deserved.
That bed looks so comfy. Better than our thin crappy ones.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

3:06 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Congratulations on all your awards!
Well deserved!
If you bed is comfy don't worry it is for "olds"
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

3:20 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

hmm being old might have it's good sides if you get a bed like that.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

If you can tear yourself away from that bed...Stop by my Blog to find out about Autobiography Week...

Abby xxxooo

5:51 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

I really do like that bed alot!!! I bet if I curled into a ball, or a comma, I could totally snuggle with you on there. I'm just sayin is all. uh,all I meant was I bet I wouldnot be too big. That's all I meant, really.
uh,gotta go
Hugs
Sunny

10:53 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Congrats on the awards, you two! We just LOVE your blog and know you work hard on it!!!
I wonder if they make beds like that for larger pups? I think I'd dig one!
Play bows,
Zim

11:30 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Congratulations on all the awards! They are totally deserved!

Don't worry about the bed being for "old" dogs. You know you're young and spry, right?

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home