Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TANNER so HOT IN HERE Day!




OMDOG it is SO HOT here in that AZ right now. Mom and Dad watch some show called MASH but its not about potatoes its about Doctors and war and medisins! Well one time they did a show about some medisin called a Plu See Bo. Its like you thinks the medisins is helping so you FEEL better, even though its not really doing one thing at all!! its pretend!!!!!

SO I said to JOE lets plu see bo it to think that it is really COLD and its like brrrr freezing and we can believe that instead of it being hotterest!




Hmm JOE are you cold under these blankets because it is SO COLD.




NO??? hmmmm well hmmmm I guess I am not really that cold either. I don't think this Plu See Bo stuff works????? But now I am REALLY comfortable...




HEY Mom Can you turn up that Air Conditioning PLEASE!!!?!?!?!?!!!

I think that MASH show made up that pretend medisins, I am going to go eat an ice cube....

34 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I told woo: Airport, Friday night -

The Xterra will fetch woo in the am when she gets my Aunti Di and her BF -

Hugz&KHOOLINGKhysses,
Khyra

5:18 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Tanner, you and Joey look so cute under those covers.

Luv
Snowball

5:46 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

You guys have heat like my dad in Iraq. I think it only got to be like 99 here today or something but with the heat index it was hotter. I don't know I just stay in the house because mom won't let me outside. Ice cubes are yummy and help keep you cool.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Maybe getting a whole bunch of icee cubes will make you colderest? Just dump them on the bed...that should work don't you think?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:44 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude, it's like perfect here. You should visit.
Ike

7:13 PM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Wow, I hope those Plu-ce-bos kick in soon, because it is HOT there!! Go ask your mom if you can stick your head in the freezer. That may help you all cool off.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tanner, you and Joe sure look comfy under all those blankies on such a chilly day! Do you need me to send you some sweaters?

Your pal,

Petey

7:27 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Oh, Tanner & Joey, you need to get out of those blankies! I don't think that plu see bo stuff works very well. Better to stretch out on the cool floor.

7:27 PM  
Blogger jamie said...

Oh Tanner, You DO crack us up!!
Sunny and Scooter

7:38 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, Mash might give you some other funny ideas. Best not to pay much attention to Clinger.

xo
SB

7:43 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tannnner, whattttttsupppppp...heehee, me izz sorrwy it so hot there, we got nice weather now...mid 80's...hmmm u 2 under the covers together, imagine that...

b safe,
~rocky~

7:50 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

OMD I can't even begin to imagine that sort of heat. I can't even go on long walks when it's 75 degrees because of my double coat. I don't think AZ is the climate for this little puggy. You two are tough! So tough.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Hmmm. so that medicine is a crap?

Yeah, eating ice will be a better idea.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:03 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey and Tanner!
Here is very hot too! I like to be under the covers all the time... yes I am crazy!
I hope ice cubes helped you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:07 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

You two are so cute under the blankets. Turn up the A/C indeed!! full blast of cold air.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

That is way too hot for man or beast. Do you have swimming pool? I forgot that you hate water. Keep cool. You need one of those cooling blankets that are used if you have fever.

9:31 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow it is cold here...well not cold but cool anyhow...my mom put out our pool and we ahvent been able to use it...what the hell. whoops..i just wanna swim..i thinkyou and joey shoujld come over fro a swim..oru a walk by the beach...it is nice and breazy...

10:26 PM  
Blogger Wuffstuff said...

They are great photos. WIsh we had your heat.

Greetings from www.wuffstuff.com, the social network for dog owners and dog lovers.



We're looking for members with quality dogs and 'tails' to add stuff to our site.



Hope you have time to have a look at us.


Cheers


Steve

www.wuffstuff.com

11:05 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

is the under cover wet wet with your sweat?

11:22 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope the weather gets cooler on your side.

~ Girl girl

11:41 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I think an icecream would cool you down better.

Simba x

1:18 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

I'm loving the weather over here!

1:47 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! You guys sure have some hot temps! Too bad the Plu See Bo stuff doesn't work!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:46 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Tanner, come stay with me! It's dropped down in the 60s...in June! Pawsonally, I like the heat, but Sherman is much less grumpy when it's cool out.

Lola

4:40 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

You do have the right idea about taking it easy though!!

4:41 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey and Tanner - How can you stand it. You might like spontaneous combust if you went outside. Good thing you have the AC to keep you from becoming little black and white puddles. Can you even go out to do your business?

Slobbers,
Mango

6:06 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Plu See Bo must be magic. Would you please fly out of your window and bring some to me, please, Tanner?

7:05 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Too bad that trick didn't work. Since that didn't work you should conince your Mom and Dad to let you eat lots and lots of icecream. Although, at that temperature, it might melt on the way home from the grocery store so that means they have to take you to get icecream!!!
Kaos

10:11 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joe & Tanner...

Hmmm...Interesting idea...I think the ice cube & air conditioning will work better...

But you guys look really cute under the covers...

Abby xxxooo

3:53 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
I loved you ploo -C Bo...and I love munching ice coobes..stay cool..you look gweat undew thewe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:10 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Those are nice pictures. I think you like Tanner more than you like to admit. Pretty cuddly. Sorry you aren't cooler.

Deefor

10:42 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I think it is spelled hot in hurrrrrrr. Or something.

Ice cream is no Play Cee Bow.

wally.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Comet said...

You must really have the a/c on cold to be under those blankies. We are sweating and panting over here. Now if we could just convince our girl that it is hot outside.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner Boy!

Nice try, man. I almost believed you. But hey, at least you got to have a snuggle with your brother. You really looked pretty cozy there.

Goober love & cool smooches,
Stanley

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home