Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

What a treat

So Tanner was totally tired after the vet! I don't know if it was the shots, the heat or the stress but he was SO NICE to be around, because he was asleep!




He slept on the couch.




He slept on his little bed.

When he was awake he was studying...




He is taking this D-Backs collar very seriously and decided he should learn all of the players.

So far his favorite player is Eric Byrnes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As you can see, he is kind of a Doofus.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tanner also likes him because he can fly like he does.




He couldn't even stay awake to look at all his cards. I am loving this Vet thing, I wonder if it was the loss of blood? Anyone know where I can get some leeches...

31 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! Is that what Tad is going to be like tomorrow afternoon?!?!?! I can't WAIT!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I've gone on full time leech alert, although I'm not exactly sure what a leech is.

xo
SB

4:25 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're so glad you got some much needed peace and quiet from Tanner!
Are you sure Tanner is dozing and not kissing the card deck, Joey?!
Happy father's day to your dad!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:28 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Oh Joe, you are so bad!
Ozzie & Rocky

4:37 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Joe if I come upon any leeches I will let you know.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Peace at last, peace at last...thank dogness for the V.E.T. Joe has peace at last!

Enjoy - it won't last!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:15 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joe...

I've seen you on a few other Doggie's Blogs & I just wanted to stop by & say Hi...

You are very funny...& you share my Cousin Rosco's love for Cuz Toys...

Stop by my Blog sometime when you have a minute & say Hi...

Abby xxxooo

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Sure you love Tanner's vet!
Glad you enjoyed at least one day of peace!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:44 PM  
Blogger Kess And Her Mama said...

Lots of leeches in Malaysian jungles. Got bitten by a leech once when I went on a hike with my humans. But, I was brave and didn't whine. Mum was horrified, though.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We will send some over if we do come across them.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:19 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I know a forest here in Malaysia where there are lotsa leeches! One was between my toes last time & it sucked a hell of a lot of blood from me. When my hooman M stepped on it, it burst like a water balloon!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:09 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Well, we hope Tanner is feeling better very soon and we hope you missed us because we sure missed you guys.

wags from the whippets

8:30 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
What a pawfect peaceful day fow you...I can see why that guy is his favowite..they'we exackly alike, hehehe
I hope you got to celebwate Happy Fathew's Day with youw Dad in peace
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:04 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh I hope Tanner is better now. He sure looks like a good doggie

~ Girl girl

10:29 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

yucks!!! Vet & leechs...no good no goood!!


slurpy licks,
BenBen

10:39 PM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

OMG. Poor poor Tanner! Bet cha cant wait for tomorrow!

4:00 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

If Tanner starts wearing kneehi red socks and sandals then he is definitely a Doofus!!!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Leeches sound like a good idea. Keep the little dude in his place.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:55 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

That baseball dude does look like a doofus. Socks and sandals??? Even my dad wouldn't wear that.

Your friend, Lenny

6:12 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Stella swears that, if she finds any, she will send some leaches your way. I am thinking, though, that her will power will not last all the way to the post office and she will likely end up eating them.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

You're right...the baseball guy does look kind of doofus-y! We hope Tanner's better by now and we hope you got enough rest, Joey!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

8:50 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

For a minute I thought it was Tanner flying instead of Eric!

Enjoy the peace and quiet, Joey.

I hate to ask but...when do YOU have to go to the v-e-t?

10:04 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

If you find out what the vet did to Tanner tell me. I'll double it for Arrow. Enjoy the peace.

Deefor

10:57 AM  
Blogger david santos said...

Very nice post, my friend, very nice!
I love dogs.
Happy day

11:31 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMG we were going to say something witty but then we saw Amber Maes post of how she ACTUALLY had a leech in her paw and we both FREAKED out.....Love A+A we think forget the leech idea..too gross...

12:36 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm pretty sure leaches are hard to come by in AZ.
Ike

12:59 PM  
Blogger Murphey said...

that is so cool, Reilly sleeps like that after he has been to the groomers. I love those days!

Murph

1:21 PM  
Blogger wally said...

That dude looks like a total doofus. But I'm interested in this magical vet. If you find some leeches let me know. My baby brudder needs some STAT.

wally t.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Aggie said...

Mr. Joe Stains~

DUDE!!! Wake up.....don't fall for it. If you are sleeping, you might miss something....Like a treat!!!

Licks

Aggie

5:16 PM  
Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

One of Dad's friends wants a BT. Of course, I referred her to the various BT rescues.

Saving pups, one by one.

Princess Eva

P.S. I think leeches are icky. And that's saying a lot.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like his a big fan...

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home