Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I live with a BRAT

Back in the day, before there was a Doofus in my house, I owned all the Cuz. ALL of them were MINE.

Cuz!

Well, now the Doofus seems to think that some of the Cuz belong to him. The following video depicts a very sad night when that TERRIBLE menace would not return my Cuz to me. Toward the end it gets pretty sad as I cry for my poor Cuz. At one point the Doofus even covers the Cuz like no way this is mine. What a life I lead...


Joey is desperate from Rhonda on Vimeo.

42 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I'm just crying watching that. Has the Doofus no compassion...you are obviously in pain!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:54 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We could not believe it. All along we thought you were the bossy one. Now we know how much you suffer.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:23 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

OMD Joey! We could hear you pleading, saying things like "Hey there" and "Help Me"! We went through a whole box of Kleenex! The pleading in your voice and that total look of disconcern on Tanner's face...We just can't stand it...
Ozzie & Rocky

7:35 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Clearly, that Doofus is heartless and cruel. On the other hand, it sounds like you are almost about to speak English. I'm pretty sure you were just using this as an opportunity to practice your language skills.

xo
SB

7:56 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh Joey! That is terrible! And to think that someone took pictures of your misery. I think you should move to Mayemphis with us.


gussie

7:56 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Joey our whole family feels bad for you. My mom and girl kept saying oh poor joey when watching the video.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

OMD you totally deserve a Pawscar for your pawformance. I've never had a cuz, but those must be great. Two (pink) dewclaws up! Also Tanner is totally good playing the part of cold dark villain. Bravo.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Sarah K. said...

I know this is mean... but that is pretty funny. I'm sorry you have to share your toys.

8:48 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Oh Joey, Maybe you can whap him and take it back! Siblings must learn to share.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh no.. that is so sad. How can Tanner not be moved to return you your cuz..

~ Girl girl

10:41 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Poor Joey. Can your mum keep the cuz and protect them like what she did to your cowboy pig? Play with the cuz only when the Doofus is outdoor next time.

Luv
Snowball

10:50 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I almost started to cry hearing all that painful cries from you! You look pretty desperate Joey. Did you see how that Doofus was looking at you? He's probably wondering what heck is wrong with you. Well, you let him know!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:10 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That was very sad. But you make some great noises. Arrow was jumping around cause he thought we had a dogggie in the computer. Sometimes I just growl at him and get my stuff back. (It's all mine) Then he gives the humans the sad look and they take it away from me!!! Can't win.

Deefor

11:26 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

The doofus didn't even want the cuz, he just did it to upset you, how mean! Although with all those cuz toys, couldn't you just have gone and got a different one?

Simba x

12:38 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We couldn't even finish watching the video! We were in too much pain for you, Joey! What a mean ugly brother you have!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:29 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

you sure had a lot to say there Joey...I can't believe the doofus teases you like that!!

2:38 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

That is just too sad for words Joe!

It was almost too heartbreaking to watch!

3:59 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
It is a wonderful chorus.
Here, suitably to calling the music mass. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:43 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey! Mom accidentally watched your movie at work and had to close the door to her office cause between her laughing and you crying... well, just too much noise.

Seriously, man, I am disappointed in you. Grow some already. Look at Tanner's face. Is he stoned or something? I don't think he blinked during the whole thing.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:30 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

I have never seen such a variety of Cuz! I have a red bad Cuz. Is that a Frankenstein cuz??? Clearly I am missing out. I feel for you, buddy!

Your friend, Lenny

8:43 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Oh my poor, dear, Joey. This was one of the saddest things I've ever heard or seen. I feel your pain, brother, and I hardly can find any words of comfort.

Perhaps Tanner is still in a state of shock because he has to get shot this weekend, so that's why he's sitting on the couch like a zombie, ignoring your every plea.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that is like, pathetic! Just jump him next time!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You had everyone in our house running and barking and Pappy yelling, "shut up." We would have given you the cuz back.

9:49 AM  
Blogger vix said...

Joey, in your honour, I bought my very first Cuz for my dad's black lab a couple days ago! Can't wait to see how she likes it!

10:21 AM  
Blogger vix said...

Also guys, I cannot BELIEVE the divet you have left in your mom's lovely bench! Look at that dip your fat little butts have left! It is incredible!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Thnaks Joey,After seeing your film Archie COLLAPSED crying shouting I FEEL HIS PAIN I FELL HIS PAIN.He hasn't stopped sobbing.And whimpering something about my bombshelter....he really doesn't need ANY ammuntion..Love Agatha

12:44 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
You awe bweaking my heawt!!! Tannew is just being wuthless and ignowing youw pleas..that is tewwible..come to my house and I'll let you have all the cuzz awound
smoochie kisses
ASTA

2:18 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Joe!

Oh no, I just about broke into tears when you started crying towards the end of the video! You seemed so heart broken... I hope you got your cuz back...

Sparky

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my DOG! that is totally heart-wrenching! at the end, when your poor little voice was cracking in pain, i began sobbing.

i sound a lot like that, but my girl says you MIGHT have me beat! i'm gonna have to up my game...!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That was a tear jerker.
Ike

7:00 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Geee.. I can't believe you let Tanner bully you like this! All these while we have been mis-led to believe that you have been bullying Tanner, now we all know the truth!

8:38 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

OH JOE...MY MOVIE ISNT WORKING PROPERLY...AND I AM A LITTLE SORRY THAT YOU ARE SO HEART BROKEN OVER A LITTLE CUZ...BUT COULDNT YOU JUST GET ONE OF YOUR OWN AND HIDE IT SO THE DOOF DOESNT GET IT...ITS ALL QUITE SAD REALLY...I HAVE A DINO CUZ HERE THAT I JUST DONT ENJOY AT ALL..YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME HERE AND HAVE IT ALL TO YOURSELF

9:43 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

oh.. Joey.. you look so pathetic!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

OK, mom has watched this movie about a gazillion times and I think she blew the speakers out trying to crank up the volume. And she is so evil because she can't get through part III without laughing at your misery.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Huskies! That is a LOT of cuzs!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

12:04 PM  
Blogger wally said...

That's it. I'm calling the ACLU. The American Cuz Liberation Union. You should not have to put up with that b.s. You better believe if anyone came near my monkey stick they'd be roadkill.

wally.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Joe, I feel your pain. Has Tanner no mercy? J x

1:37 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Joey are you ok. You sound like you're having some sort of fit. We didn't realise Tanner upset you so much...you have our sympathy.

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

4:41 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Oh you poor thing!

6:15 AM  
Blogger The Puppies said...

The puppies parents here....our puppies got very upset that Doofus wouldn't hand over the cuz. They started barking and the fur on their backs stood straight up!! Now they are running around the house trying to find the source of all those pitiful sounding whimpers!
Keep up the good work Joey!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

It is the saddest thing ever when somedog does not respect your Cuzes. I feel your pain, bro!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Don't take offense to this, but those sounds you are making sound exactly like when my catbrother was coughing up a nasty furrball on Saturday. My Mom said she would have given in to your annoying noises back in Act I. Your Mom must have nerves of steal!!
Kaos

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home