Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, June 16, 2008

Manic Monday

Hey guys, I got an award from Lorenza for being a daily blogger. Sometimes we skip a day, when the secretary is being lazy, but we try to update every day!




Thanks Lorenza!




Today it was about 110 degrees here, that is hot. We feel bad for all the doggies who are living with all the rains and floods and wish we could send some of our dry hot air to you.

Yesterday was the official first day of Monsoon season here in AZ. That means storms are coming and dust will start flying all through the air. I hate this time of year. I am going to go keep an eye out for storms, if any do come, you can find me in the bathroom...



30 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh I sure do hope the storms don't come...that won't be fun you hiding in the bathroom!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:46 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
You deserve the award!
I know about those dusty storms! My eye knows too!
The bathroom sounds like a safe place!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:27 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joe, i am ashame on myself for not updating regularly anymore. well, mom's changing job and me? i just like to laze around with the cow most of the time.

wet wet licks

Boo

9:48 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We thought of you guys today - we were only 100 and when our mom was watching the weather she told us you guys were frying. Keep cool - ask for popsicles

9:52 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We hope the storm will come and go in a second.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:40 PM  
Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

That is such a funny piture of you gazing out your window-- so intently!! Do i get monsoon's in vegas?/ I hope not- its been hot here too (107 today). Stay cool : )

11:35 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Errr..rr... Joey, what will you be doing in the bathroom? :P

Luv

Snowball

12:51 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a pawsome award. The weather is pretty cranky at my side too. It's either too hot or it rains too much

~ Girl girl

1:17 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Congratulations on your award. It really is hot there. I hope you find a shady spot.

Simba x

1:42 AM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Joey!
This is going to be my first year of monsoons! I'm so excited! I've never been able to run through a bunch of flying dirt! This will be great!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

1:57 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I hate storms too, Joey, and I agree, the bathroom is a GREAT spot to hide until it passes!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:00 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey monsoons, they sound bad.
Stay safe.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah xx

2:27 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
Congratulations of blog of every day on award.
The renewal of blog is difficult of every day.
However, it holds out.
Thank you for making it laugh always.
While doing ..laughter of , ..put together.... joey. :)

from loved ume tyan

4:09 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

That's so cute. Does your mom put your sleeping bag in the bathroom for you? Why the bathroom? Aren't you worried you might get a bath?

xo
SB

5:17 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

You'll be fine in the bathroom. Momma asked me to send this youtube link to you. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhDU4EhXdlE&feature=related

Slobbers,
Mango

6:20 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Hmm, maybe you dont HAVE to keep EYES out on the storm!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I can tell that those eyes won't miss a thing.

I hope you can find some time to rest, though, Joey. Can you sleep with one eye open?

8:19 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Great award. Boy you look serious watching for storms. It's weird weather season in Coloardo-- hail, snow, thunderstorms, tornados-- and now it's getting hot during the day. I hope not as hot as your state.

Deefor

8:46 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I hope the storms don't come and make you hide in the bathroom.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

OMD, we are jealous... we want that award!!!

OMD also did you see today I saw on the news a cutie little Boston Terrierist named Ginger got killed by a STREET SWEEPING TRUCK she got dragged under and her owner is like so super sad it made us wanna give you hugs and hugs because she looked like our BT friends. ::hugs::

9:43 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joe,
I sure hope you don't have any scary thunderstorms. Mom got us some of that Rescue Remedy and it works really good. Thanks for suggesting it.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

i wonder what happen to the weather... it alwiz seem to be in extreme cases

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOO! Congrats on woo award!
Hugs,
Sitka

12:34 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, me sorrwy u iz gonna haff storms...and congrats on u awarwd, u always make me laugh a lot when me comes here...i wood hide in baffroom too..

b safe,
~rocky~

2:58 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Congwatulations on youw awawd Joey..my Mommi is too lazy to help me evewy day..sheesh...
You look vewy alewt, and I know you will be outta thewe when the bad stowm comes..stay safe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

3:13 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Joey...you are preachin' to the choir...I HATE STORMS...deetest them...the bathroom is a pretty safe place when it thunders...i like to hide behind the fire hydrant in there....

I hope Tanner just went to the vet for a check up and nuthin' was wrong???!!!

Try and keep cool...this heat in South Carolina is awful...Mumsie says it's like walkin' in pea soup...

barkin' at ya!!

Lacie

3:25 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

It's been really dry here, too. I wish there was a way the dogs that are soaking wet could send us some of their rain. It keeps getting cloudy here and then goes away.
Kaos

3:44 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Oh yeah we would be right in there with you....Love A+A

5:02 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Oh let's hope those storms stay AWAY. Maybe some nice quiet gentle cooling rain showers???

You so totally deserve that award!!!

wags from the whippets

11:34 AM  
Blogger Comet said...

Keep a good eye out for the storms. And if they hit your neighborhood, give me a call so I can get a head start on hiding before they reach our side of town.
BLU

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home