Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, June 09, 2008

Tanner says THANKS

Tanner would like to thank you all for the well wishes, he is feeling much better. We are not sure why he pukes, he just does it. We had blood work done the last time he was sick and his insides looked at and they found nothing. I think its just doofusism.




I took a look around to see if the Doofus was still feeling ok. I found him chewing his corn shank...




We finally found the ORIGINAL shank under the couch, so now he has 3 in various stages of sharpness.




While I catch up on my sleep, Tanner would like everyone to know just how happy he is that all the dogs and their humans care about him...




Yep, his shirt says, "I'm so happy I could pee". AND it is pink. I think he barfed up his brains.

34 Stains:

Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ha! I like his tee! He looks fine to me. I mean, that' a good sign that he's chewing his con shank.

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:28 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Good to see that Tanner is still a Doof. He and Dawson could be the D & D boys. Doofus and Dingle. Maybe the puking makes hime feel better. Go figure.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

His tee is "HOT"!

Love
Baby

11:29 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

you look very manly in pink doof. It makes your back look big and strong.

12:07 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

you look very manly in pink doof. It makes your back look big and strong.

12:07 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

you look very manly in pink doof. It makes your back look big and strong.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Hi Joey & Tanner! We're sorry T-man is pukey and hope he feels better! Pumpkin dude...works wonders.

Congrats to your folks on their wedding! Mom says that if (and that's a pretty strong IF) she and Dad get married, she wants it to be exactly like your folks Nuptials! We're sorry we couldn't crash! Stupid pawrents and their vacation! And happy barkday to your Mom too. She's still a teeny pup compared to our old Mom.

We'll get 'em next year, Pens!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

1:16 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh Im glad Tanner is getting better, judging from the corn chewing pic, he is 99% receover??

and as for the T-shirt, I think Twinkle might need to get one too.....I will soon to reveal his embarrasing moment. LOL

alurpy licks,
BenBen

1:17 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I am glad that Tanner is feeling better. How often do he puke like that?
Once a Doofus always a Doofus but he still look cute in that tshirt.

Luv
Snowball

1:38 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

We all know that real men wear pink! ;) Take it easy Tanner. Maybe some foods just don't agree with you.

luv ya
Lola Smiles

2:52 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Dude, my sissy does the same thing--she just gets a bad tum for no good reason. She usually gets blast ass, though. I think Diagnosis Doofusism is in order.

wally.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

A dog who can go back to sharpening his corn shank is a healthy dog indeed. But need we worry about your safety with three of those things lying around the house?

I'm glad he's feeling better and not puking anymore. Has everyone caught up on their sleep?

xo
SB

4:50 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
It is as Tanner says.
There is a turn of happy pee there.
hahaha

from loved ume tyan

4:52 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

That new T-shirt really shows off Tanner's muscles.

Maybe Tanner is part cat - don't they puke all the time for no reason too?

4:59 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I think that shirt says it all on so many different levels. But you gotta admire a guy who is comfortable enough in his masculinity to wear pink...and look good in it!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:13 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Glad to see the doof is feelin better. Now it is your turn to get some rest and relaxation. Have a great day

gussie

7:20 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh glad he is feeling better. I do have to say even though that shirt is pink you can't beat the saying.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Hey now, pink is the color for guys' shirts! My dad has a pink one, but it doesn't have any writing on it.

Do you really pee when you're happy, Tanner?

8:21 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're so glad Tanner is feeling better! Mitch says he's positive the corn shank will be most helpful!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

8:59 AM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi Joey!
I'm glad to hear that Tanner is feeling better! I'm sure that finding his old corn-cob shank brought a big smile to his face!

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

P.S. - Tanner: I think that a guy wearing pink is a great show of confidence!! It looks good on you!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Hey Tanner, I thought that was funny that you kept your parents up all night barfing. So I did that last night! They were SOOOO cranky!! It serves them right. They ran out of my dog food and gave me Cheerios for dinner.

Your friend, Lenny

10:20 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Yep! That's the Tanner we all know and love!
Ozzie & Rocky

11:09 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Joe!

HA HA, I just had to laugh at Tanner's T-shirt! That's just too funny...

Sparky

11:24 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We're so glad Tanner is feeling better! I used to horka every morning - even though I get a bedtime snack, if my tummy's empty, I do the horka dance. Now I get a Pepsid (or a Pupcid, as I call it!) at night, and I'm good to go! I either get the great fruity one OR a plain one wrapped in CHEESE! Yum! Maybe that would help the Tan-man?
Play bows,
Zim

11:28 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

hahaa Joe... you are a funny brother. Luckily Tanner is a doofus so he doesn't take your teasing to heart.
Glad he is feeling better!
Love Clover xo

11:57 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe he needs to join the PUPCID khlub -

Some of my Sibe buddies take Pepcid to diskhourage tummy juices that khause horka horka -

Woo two are blakhk and white - maybe you are part Sibe!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

12:17 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w000f's Joey and Tanner, me finally got u in me reader...bout time, fur sum reason me coodnt git it to work rite b4...ok, me iz shure glad Tanner feels better now...no fun being sick..

b safe,
~rocky~

1:27 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I'm glad to see Tanner feeling better! I hope he doesnt keep getting sick like that - for your mom's sake. When any of us keep getting sick, my Mom is a mess. When my catbrother had a bladder infection last year, my mom had just had her galbladder surgery and healing herself so that made everythign lots worse. Good thing Dad is really good at taking care of sick people and animals otherwise we all would have been in trouble for a couple weeks back then!!!
Kaos

2:03 PM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Tanner!!! Doofus...errrr Tanner! Heheeh! Hello! I feel like I haven't spoken to you in forever! I just wanted to say thanks again for nominating me for Awesome Blog of the Month last month! I got Featured blog and I owe it all to you! Whhoooohooo! Sorry to hear that Tanner isn't feeling well, maybe he's dog food intolerant...maybe he should only eat meat? Just a thought!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

2:34 PM  
Blogger Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

OMDoggie Tanner you did look kinda sick in your pick but what a pawsome tee! Glad your feeling better.

Congrats to ya'lls pawents on their marriage! Wish we coulda crashed we love weddings. Mommy likes to renew vows every year and daddy says shes crazy but he loves her anyway.

So we got caught up on all we've missed since we've been away and wow ya'll got great chewie things and tee's and mommy started drooling over the tomater pizza her total favorite. Oh and what fun destuffing that chair thingy wow wish we could helped.

Well, jus so you knows we don't think ya'lls bloggie is ever boring

Tan-man stopping taste testing k?! and Joe-man hehe jus thought you'd find it funny that mommy calls daddy that but we think of you every time

Love Licks & waggin tx tails barking loud today

6:01 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Looking at him chewing his corn shank sure is a sign that he is feeling much better!
I pee when I am happy too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:49 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hee... Tanner's tee looks a bit tad tight! Anyhow, we are glad that he is back to his original doofus-self!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Tanner, Lucy had a small puke this morning and there's nothing wrong with her either (except her sore leggy). Glad you're ok and feeling better. Make sure Joe takes very good care of you.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

7:13 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

THREE corn shanks?? Archie destroyed mine(and I was working it into a really good point and he bit it off....) Glad you are better...puking is so gross..Love A+A(but not as bad as rhea)

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home