Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Family Fun




So I got pretty used to the Wii thing, and having the kids running around all the time.




I did pretty well for only being around kids for a couple of hours before them coming to stay with us for a week. I only tried to hump them a couple of times, and they thought I was just hugging them, so it all worked out just fine if you ask me. They were pretty awesome about giving me tons of snackies too.

I think I kind of miss them...

32 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHA HA HA HA HA!!! They thought you were hugging them - that's awesome! :-)

You miss them? Are you giving your newly married parents a HINT?!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

They must be thinking you are so generous with your hugs...lol

We are very sure they come soon to visit you again.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:46 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, I bet they thought those were extra special hugs. I just hope you didn't drool on them (I used to do that to my mom before I got "fixed")

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Joe!

The kids liked your "hugs", eh? HA HA HA. Sorry. Just had to laugh...

Sparky

6:25 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Joe you can come visit me anytime you need a kid fix. My boy is 7 and jumps around and gives good snacks like the ones who came to visit you.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Kids that size are perfect ball throwers and kids smaller always drop food, so I'm all for kids all around.

xo
SB

6:55 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Good to see you back.
Comgratulations on youir getting a mew Daddy.

Be good...........Mona

7:13 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I run away when are kids at my house! But I can make an effort if they give me treats!
I know you miss them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:31 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw... I hope they come back to visit you again. They must have missed you too

~ Girl girl

7:59 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joey, you might wanna spend some time with a crabby kid before talking your parents into a permanent acquisition. I don't like it when they wail and holler


gussie

8:33 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i like kids tooo they always have something yummy to feed me....i am not always that fond of kid dogs though....sometimes they get on my nerves with all there cuteness...i mean i will take care of them ofr a wee bit...but overall they can be a pain in the butt..

9:02 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We love having the human pups around. They are always dropping goodies on the floor. I don't think we have ever tried to hug them (in the Biblical sense) though. Grammie says to tell your Mom that she made another trip to Penzeys. She came home with another bag of spices and some magazines.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Awww. that's sooo sweet of you to give them hugs on their legs...hehe!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:10 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Little humans aren't my favorite creatures. Unless they give me treats.

Simba x

12:27 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We hope the hooman pups come back for a visit soon, Joey! We love free snackies too! That's pretty funny about the hugs! hehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:42 AM  
Blogger Ivy said...

tee hee! kids ARE so much fun -- espeshully the extra snackies part! every day i get more and more food from my bp. now if only they wud share theyr toys as well as they share theyr food, it wud be great!

3:18 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Our kid is 23 and never drops snackies when she visits. I think she is defective.

3:46 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We love the little humans when they bear snackies! The BEST is when they're locked in a big jail chair with a tray full of Cheerios and the laugh when they drop 'em into our waiting mouths! Yess!

wags from the whippets

5:22 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Those baby humans are dopes. They don't know a hump from a hug? Hope they figure it out before they try to reproduce.

I'm not fond of the wee beasties. They wiggle and squeek too much.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:45 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Congrats to your peeps, guys! I, Poppy like to "hug" little bipeds too! Sometimes thay think it's wrasslin'! I just think it's FUN!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

7:46 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Mmm... snacks. Mmmm!
Luv,
Dave

9:04 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Looks like you are taking good care of those kids. I only met a few close up so I am a little scared of them. They remind me of Arrow when they run around and bark a lot.

Deefor

9:09 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

It looks like you'd be good buds with that cute little guy! I hope you get to spend lots more time with him.

10:07 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe--are you playing Wii? Awesome! ANd I wish there was video of you, erm, hugging the kids! I've been HUGGING my new brother Oscar a lot. We're just loving dudes, eh?

wally.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I love having kids around for snacks! I wish my parents would get me some kids!
Kaos

11:20 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Joey - you should definitely ask your mom and dad to get you some human siblings....
Love Clover xo

11:32 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm sure you kind of miss them BUT I'm sure you think it is kind of nice without 'em too!

Glad you got to expose them to ALL your talents!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Going to be Tempe overnight temps here this weekend during the day - 95 or so by Sunday! Ha roooooo!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hugging ...
Ike

5:51 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Congrats to your parents on their nuptials (whatever that means) - Willie always goes crazy when the humans play the wii box... they have to play when the baby is not sleeping or he ruins it for everybody.
We have missed you guys - mom has been real busy.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Aww, Joey. You're an old softie... even if you are a humping old fart!

Goober love,
Stanley

6:21 AM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi Joey!
I'm not surprised that you got along so well with the kids! They seem like nice ones, especially since they like to share snacks! Anyone who shares snacks has to be pretty good, right?

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

6:33 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

That's how kids are, Joe. They can grow on you if you're not careful.

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home