Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Evidence of why Tanner is BAD BAD BAD!

I appreciate all the sympathy from the readers who recognized that the Doofus is truly mean and has no compassion. I would like to point out some other things he has done recently that truly make me look like the best dog in the world.




Not sure what you are looking at here? Well its the blanket on the big human bed. All that white CRAP is pieces of the corn shank. And who do you think is UNDER that messy, gross blanket...




You guessed it, the Doofus himself. Mom was really grumpy when she saw the blanket!!



So what does Tanner do, he pulls his "I am sooo cute you cannot ever be mad at me" routine. It works nearly every time.



Then last night, Mom was in bed reading when she heard something go thump under the bed. I told her I would check it out.



I started to do a thorough investigation when I heard Tanner yell, NO JOEY!!



Then he tried to get under the bed before me...



Well just look what that little menace had stashed under the bed!!! He got that out of the garbage and ran right under the bed with it. He learned how to do that from Agatha who has her very own bomb shelter under the bed. The Doofus got that out of the trash, ran right into the room where Mom was and went under the bed that she was SITTING ON. He really has no brains at all!!!

I think I need a vacation from this place...

34 Stains:

Blogger Ben & Darling said...

wakakkakakakakaa !!! OMdoG, I cant stop laughing when I finish reading your post.

Just bear with it Joey...be patience....not.

slurpy licks,
BenBen

10:20 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh boy.. At least your pawrents caught Tanner doing it and didn't think it was you

~ Girl girl

12:24 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

LOL. Doofus is always a Doofus. If he do things as we have expected, he would not have been called a Doofus.

Luv
Snowball

1:00 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

It was a good plan with one major floor. Find a bed without a human. He does look so cute.

Simba x

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a great vacation spot;) You are officially invited!
Missy, Seth Lisbeth and Noah's house!!!!!!!!!!!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

He is quite the busy dude. You are for real the long suffering older sib.

4:37 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I wonder if there are any crackers under our bed. Not that I'd fit to check it out...

Sherman

5:04 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Your mom better wise up to all that "I'm so cute I must be innocent" crap or Doofus is going to take over the entire house.

Plus, you better limit his internet access. I'm sure he picked up the under the bed bit from Agatha.

Good luck, pal,
Mango

5:34 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

WAY TO GO TANNER!!! Maybe you are not such a Doofus !! BRILLIANT GOING!! Very proud of you buddy...Love Agatha

6:52 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Uh Joey,You have got major issues going on here.I might be of some help.Call me on my cell phone( if she didn't already put it in the bomb shelter) Love Archie

6:53 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

At least he is making you look good. That's a nice move with the Triscuits, though! Smart to stash them.

Your friend, Lenny

6:54 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Doode, you think he would at least held out for a full box of triscuits.

Ernest, who is rethinking his need for bruddar.

pee ess. My nm mom keeps on calling me a doofus, she says its a term of affection.

Is it?

7:53 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Well...at least Tanner had the sense to take the crackers UNDER the bed instead of making your mom grumpy by eating them on top of the bed and under the covers.

Maybe this getting shot business is upsetting Tanner more than you think. Maybe?

8:23 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That Tanner is such a hoot! We're glad you didn't get blamed for this, Joey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

8:24 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

oh hahaha Tanner. Joey you have a very trying life. I am glad I'm not you.

9:52 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Duuude. I hope you never get framed for this crap.

wally.

12:31 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Are those Triscuits? I LOVE those!
Play bows,
Zim

1:22 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Joe, the good thing about Tanner is that you can only look better when compared to him. So he does serve some purpose! Hehehehe! J x

1:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh the mischief. It's amazing what a pooch can get away with thanks to that cute little face. Just be happy you found out about Tanner's lair before he started stashing things that rot down there.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Oh Joey! Tanner is getting way out of control but I gotta say - the lil' guy sure has character!! Toooooo funny.

I sure wished I could find a bomb shelter like that! :0

3:28 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Gosh Tanner looks so sweet and innocent we would never have guessed he is so bad. That video in your previous post still has us worried for you matie. Watch your back Joey.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

4:44 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I think he needs a transplant.
Ike

5:04 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Well you certainly do have to put up with a lot. Kind of makes me glad I'm an only-dog!

Poppy

5:30 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Now we know why Tanner's tummy is always upset -

it's all those Triscuit cardboard boxes he stashes under your mom's bed!

Naughty, naughty Tanner

5:42 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo khan khome to PA!

Be at the airport NEXT Friday night - my mom's sister is flying in from Phoenix -

Tell Diane Khyra sent woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:42 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

What a messy mess he made on that blanket! He should be banned from chewing corn shanks on that bed. Gosh, that's a lot of stuff under the bed...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:57 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Looks like Tanner has been very busy lately! Big mess on the blanket and card boxes under the big bed! I wonder what is next!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:07 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

It's been years since I've been able to fit under a bed. Maybe this diet will change all of that. But I lost a whole pound! Tanner, on the other hand, is going to get very chubby if he keeps dragging triscuits under the bed.

xo
SB

9:23 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

It's been years since I've been able to fit under a bed. Maybe this diet will change all of that. But I lost a whole pound! Tanner, on the other hand, is going to get very chubby if he keeps dragging triscuits under the bed.

xo
SB

9:23 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey

that's too funny...he just doesn't think vewy much does he..if you need a bweak, you'we welcome to come stay wif me
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:43 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

good for tanner...everyone needs a place to stash your treats...i noticed that you wanted to get under the bed hoping he would share...

10:13 PM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
Tanner is wise.
From whom was the act of concealing it under the bed learnt there?
A wonderful weekend with garbage;)
hahaha

from loved ume tyan

5:04 AM  
Blogger Aggie said...

Hey Joey, so nice to meet you! Thank you for leaving me comments on my new blog. I look forward to reading about your adventures and learning lots of bad pranks to play on my mommy & daddy.

Paw to you soon.

Aggie

6:05 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Tanner should live someplace far away with Arrow who is now barking his head off at me every time I eat something he wants. If it's quiet and you don't see Arrow you know he's making a mess somewhere. I don't think either of them are "cute" at all.

Deefor

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home