Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, June 06, 2008

Wedding Crashers!

So Tanner's wife Lillie decided she would come to our parent's wedding and she enlisted the help of Aire Ruby to bring some of our friends by. Mom wasn't too mad because they didn't sneak into the courthouse, just the party. I think the metal detector and the armed guards at the courthouse scared them off.

Mom was so happy that day she wasn't even mad when she saw all the dogs!!




The gals were all trying to help decorate, I think Sophie looks a little grumpy here because she thought I was checking Ruby out in her hot dress, I promise I only looked for a second!!!




I tried to get some private time with my love, but the other Sophie and Dixie wandered in. I guess I will just have to go back to Canada if I want some alone time with her.




I decided since I couldn't get alone time with Sophie I would go practice 'hugging' some of the kids. Hmm, Jameson and her Mom don't seem too interested in a hug. I think Jameson is asking Teka how to get out of there while Mitch looks away in horror. Poor Petra kinda looks shocked. I think Maggie was just about to yell at me :(




When we did the cupcake Dad sure made a lot of fast friends. Mack, Pearl, Moco and Rocky were all hoping for their own cupcakes!! I was making sure the Doofus was staying on his side of the room.




Finally there was the champagne toast to the bride and groom. Gus and Lacie were enjoying the nice toast Dad's brother made. This was the only time Lacie let Scruffy and BabyStan out of her sight the whole night and boy was that a bad idea....




Lets just say that table did not remain standing for too much longer and lots of doggies enjoyed pizza and wings!!!

THANK YOU LILLIE AND RUBY!! You guys did a great job arranging things. Sorry I couldn't find more photos, Mom took a bazillion jillion and I can't sort them all!

25 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE - I missed out! I would have been right next to your dad with that cupcake....

8:27 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Awesome party!! You know a party's special when the guests are standing on the table.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

What a fabulous suwpwise..youw pawents must have been thwilled!What weddding couldnt be impwoved with a bunch of adowable doggies...I'm sop glad you had fun..I'm weally sowwy I missee this gwand occasion..maybe the fiwst aminevewsawawy???

That cupcakewouldhave made my nekkid polka dotted body feel lots bettew..
smoochie kisses and love to all youw family!
Asta

8:40 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

MY invitation must have gotten lost in the mail!

I khould have visited my khousin Merdie is Phoenix -boooooooooo

Looks like khwite the pawty!

Hope no one was TOOO hung over!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:59 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joe...Thanks for sharing the pictures....I think Lacie needs to develop another set of eyes to keep track of her boys. Hope you guys are having a great and grand first week anniversary together.

kisses
Gussie

9:07 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woah, look at those fellas crashing your hooman's wedding pawty! Hmmm, did the hoomans eat the pizza after Lacie laid down on it on the table? Hehehe!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:09 PM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Aww, I;m sure they appreciated you guys being there!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Congratulations to your parents!!! Looks like you all had a great time!

Holly

12:12 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Oh okay - now I know why there were short wiry hairs on the pizza!
I'm glad your parents weren't too mad with us. We all had a great time!!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Sorry I couldn't escape from kennels to get to the wedding. If you have any cup cakes left send me one, they look soooooo yummy. Glad your parents enjoyed their special day.

Simba x

12:33 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch was petrified of Jameson, Joey! For some reason little kids scare the crap out of him! He was headed for the pizza table when he accidently took a wrong turn!
Your pawty was the bomb, guys, and your family is all so nice! We're so glad we got to come and celebrate with all of you, even though we weren't officially invited!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:06 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe! No wonder I am only maintaining and not losing weight. I forgot about all the pizza. It's hot here now ... perfect visiting time for you!

xo
SB

5:54 AM  
Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Sorry we ruined your groove!!!! We had fun though!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Your dad was way cool giving us all those cupcakes. We could tell that they were fancy smacy from that upscale shop. "Only the best for Joe's friends". I heard your dad say that. The pizza and wings were good, but I was hoping that your mom would have cooked something. I guess that is too much to ask on your wedding day.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Joe!

Looks like you and your pals had a wonderful time at the pawty... If I had known there would be a table full of pizza, I would have flown over and helped clean that table!

Sparky

11:18 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

It's good you had some guests too-- not only the human friends! That looks like a good old time--specially the pizza.

Deefor

12:00 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

The hairy pizza and wings were great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:49 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I wish I would have come!
Ike

10:34 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!

Looks like I missed another FAB pawty at the House of Stains! I'm just glad it didn't interfere with you pupcake eating.

I bet your mama and dad are so stinkin' excited they were just happy to have more people to share the joy with!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

6:25 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

It was so fun to surprise your mom and dad on their wedding day, Joey!

You're right --- I was a little shocked at your behavior, but I quickly forgot about it when I saw the food. Your dad was the BEST to share the cupcakes with us! I'm trying to figure out how I can get more of them.

11:12 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Awesome! I don't think Sophie was jealous. She's very secure in her beauty. Plus she knows she can steal kisses from me--HA!
I would like some of those cupcakes and pizzas, please.

wally

1:32 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh my...I am soooo sorry, Joe...I turned my back for just a minute and my two stoopid bros collasped the whole table on the floor... wow...the foodie fight that followed was PAWSOME!!

What a fab time we had...!!! I think those loud toys really provided a nice womantic ambiance for the weddin' night...not to mention the PENS GAME!!!!!

Sorry...did ya ever get the floor clean????

Lacie

5:47 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

What a great way to spice up the party. Its like terrier madness.

Mango

6:17 AM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! Congratulations to your mom and dad!!

Love and Best Wishes,
Koobie and Family


Go Yankees!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, me had sooo much fun at u mom and dads wedding pawty...me iz just now gettin rested up...me lovedddd dose pupcakes...

b safe,
~rocky~

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home