Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Mistery of Tanner

OMDOG guys I am here and I am not barfing anymore at all. So the Humans don't know why I barfed allll night but here are some maybe reasons...




this SATURDAY I have to go get shot. this card came in the mail and it said Tanner NOBODY likes shots. Well no SHI...er um, no crap people, I sure DO NOT! But still I have to go get shooted. I hope it says I am skinny at that Vet because JOE says I am fat!!! Maybe some dogs could call that number and be like OMDOG Tanner does not need shooted because he does not need um those protections you talk about because maybe I could just buy a helmet and then I would be safe?!




Then MOMs think maybe I had something called De High Drator, I dunno what that is but it has to do with not drinking water. I drinks LOTS of water, I love water!




Maybe I barf because OMDOG I drinked so much wine my eyes got crossy and I was spinny round round and then I just went hoooaoaaarrrrrhhhhhhhh, but nah, I can't even open that wine junk. not that I tried ever.




Joe taught me about this stuff. It is called He Lee YUM! it says YUM in it so I think it must taste good. If you make a breath of it you can talk like a MOUSE! or what I bet Girl Girl sounds like! BUT I did not try that because it is BAD BAD BAD for you!

SO like I am NOT going to tell why I did some pukings all over that house, because I think having some MISTERY about you makes you more interestering!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO Don't worry grumpy old JOey is getting plenty of sleeps...





OK think about me SATURDAY when I am getting SHOOTED ok?!!!

35 Stains:

Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
I will be thinking of you the whole day when you get shooted..just close youw eyes and think of youw wife Lili and go LALALALALALALALAL(sowt of like singing), and it will all be done...I like a man of mystewy..but don't get sick anymowe OK?
smoochie kisses
ASTA

7:45 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Oh, no! Shots are the worst.
Ike

8:49 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Having those shots are not that bad. just relax and it will be over in seconds. Usually that will earn me some treats and that helps tons. Probably your mum will get you some goodie if you behave when you are shooted.

Luv
Snowball

8:55 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner,

We are so glad to hear that you are well now. Everyone hates to be be shoot-ed but we just cant run away from it.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:59 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Glad you are feeling better.. Shots are not so bad...it is when they want "samples" that it gets hairy. There's blood samples, and that is bad enough, then there's things called Biop See, and those hurts, and then there are other, um, other samples, which are humiliatin and painful at the same time. So see...shots are OK, cause they might not have to do the other stuff then.

kisses
gussie

9:09 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Tanner
I don't like to know about shots in advance. My vet just sneaks up on me fast. That's awful that you have to think about it now. Arrow throws up in the car when my mom listens to talk radio. Tell your mom to play music for you. Maybe that will help next time.

Deefor

9:30 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner,tho He Lee YUM is bad for you but i would love to hear your mouse bark!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:43 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I think you might just be working yourself up into a tizzy and making yourself sick cuz of the upcoming needle shots!

Try to milk it for all you can, and get lots of attention, and hopefully some hamburger and rice!!

Holly

9:47 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, me sooo sorrwy u gets shooted in da butt saturday....heehee git u mom or dad to stop and git ya sum ice cream on the way home..

b safe,
~rocky~

10:21 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my god tanner..do you have a shoot proof vest...i know some of those police men have them so they cant get shooted. And for goodness sakes sit on your bum...cuz i mentioned it to mom and she said they will shoot you in the bum...mom is mean..be very careful tanner...you can never be too careful

10:46 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Don't go to the vets if they are going to shoot you!

Simba x

1:35 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh. I'll try to help you call them to tell them that you dont need the shoot. I think you should try the he lim yum thingy. It sounds fun

~ Girl girl

1:51 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'll think of you if you think of me, okay, Tanner? I have to have my heartworm check today and I don't want to have any of my blood stolen! It's MINE!

Yer friend,
Mitch

2:40 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner, man, momma says you are a hoot (huh?) and she actually looks forward to Tanner Tuesday. Like she is totally dissin Joey.

Mango

2:53 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

I hate the shoot too. Run TAnner RUn !!! or get some black ink, put a dot on Joey head. Make him go for shoot. OPs....hope Joey nv read this.

slurpy licks,
BenBEn

2:55 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Tanner, I just got shot and it was no big deal at all. Not nearly as big a deal as having your bum squeezed.

xo
SB

4:06 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Tanner,
I will be thinking about you all day Saturday. I hate getting shot full of holes too! Hey - maybe they will take you to get a treatsie after it's all over with!

I see Joe is suffering no ill effects from the other night!

4:47 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

So should we be calling you now....Tanner the Boston, International Dog of Mistery??? Kinda has a nice ring to it, don't you think???

Good luck at the V.E.T...

Lots of Licks, ruby

5:59 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

shots not cool man. The girls like mistery you know.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Archie,wait...wait...Oh well he is RUNNING to the phone Tanner to call that number, so heaven knows WHAT will happen now.....You can never be too sure WHAT he will say....We so DISAGREE with GUSSIE. Shots are RIGHT up there with everything else.. Here's a tip but I will deny I ever said this....Pretend you are going to nip them... works like a charm... Love A+A

7:03 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

I hate shots. I have to get a lot of them. Poor Tanner!

Your friend, Lenny

7:15 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Tanner
So glad you are not barfing anymore. And I am sorry you have to get shooted! I have to go in August. So I will call your vet and tell them not to shoot you - and you can do the same for me in August? What do you think?
Love Clover xo

7:38 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

The card that came in the mail was almost like a death sentence, so I can see why you got sick, Tanner.

I hate the v-e-t, too. He pretends to be so nice and even gives me treats after the exam, but I won't eat them.

Maybe you should make an escape and fly away for the weekend. Come see me; we'll hide out together.

7:59 AM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

Tanner..

at least you can have a plan B on how to escape being shooted... good thing you got to know earlier.

me got shooted last month and I didnt even catch a whim that it's going to happen..

maybe the shoot will make you feel betterer..

Wuffs!
Toffee

8:43 AM  
Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

We happy you feeling better.
Throwing up is awful!

We went to doc and we don't have to get shots this year - nothing - cause Jessie almost died last year and me - jake I have bad immune system - so tell your mommy the same thing and you won't have to get them either!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

aw, Tanner. The vet is nice, they weigh you, smooch you, give you cookies and then you get a little prick.

Um, I have to go in August too.

I have to go every six months because of lockdown.

Be brave dude, you are the king!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

You got one of those cards in the mail, too? The crd that came to my house wasn't addressed to me, but it did have my name on it. Luckily my mom is slow and hasn't scheduled my shots yet. Hopefully she looses the card and forgets about it.
Kaos

12:37 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

I tell ya, ya won't feel a thing!

Be brave lil' one.

;)

Luv ya
Lola Smiles

12:44 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

So sorry Tanner about you getting shooted. I know it's no fun but milk it for all its worth and maybe you can get extra treats afterwards. I'll be thinking of yah!

Tobes

2:41 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We will be doing the circle of healing vibes for you on Saturday. It looks like you are over due on be shooted and need to get it done. You don't want any of any of the nasty illness. That would mean more shooted.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner,

You certainly are a mistery-us guy.
I hope the dr visit goes quickly, and that they tell you how svelte you are...

diane

3:18 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Woo, Tanner. I don't know anything about those "shots" things. All that happens to me at the vet is I get to hug people and they rub my tummy and hug me and tell me how handsome I am. That's all that happens! I wonder if I'm missing something?
Luv,
Dave

3:55 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Tanner, we knows you'll be a brave guy when you get shooted up! We have to get our in July. Glad yur not barfing any more. That will take sum weight off, tho.

Takes care,

-Cosmos & Juneau-

5:05 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Pssst. Joe. I have an idea. Send those postcards ALL THE TIME say that the Doofus needs to get shot. And maybe he will get so vaccinated it will chase out the Doofusism? I can help you forge the documents. I also do fake I.D.s. Mine says I can drive.

wally.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Tanner!
I will be thinking about you on saturday!
getting shots is not fun but sure we need them!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home