Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

That Damn Vet stole my BLOOD!

OMDOG this is Tanner and I am MAD. I was going to that vet just for some shootings, so they put some junk IN me to make me not get sickerest. WELL that fancy French Vet of mine STOLE MY BLOOD too! THREE WHOLE DROPS!!!!!!! She wants to make sure I don't have heart worms?! WTF dude! Other than THAT it was not SO bad. Nice Aunt Patty got Mom and Dad credit at the VETS as their wedding present, HOW COOL IS THAT!?!? So I got to get shooted and poked and listened to and weighed for FREE to Mom and Dad!!!!!!!

So after the VET, Dad got some McDonalds and I got TWO French Fries in the car to make me not hate the French anymore since my French VET stole my blood. (note from Mom, Tanner's vet is named Dr. Boisjolie)




I am home now resting, I did get one gooderest thing...




A NEW COLLAR! It says I love the Dbacks and I do! THey are my favoriterest baseball team!!




OMDOG I am so tired from lack of bloods I am going to go to sleep now!!

31 Stains:

Blogger Mack said...

Tanner,
I think you should rest up all day -that vet took too much of your red stuff!
What a great wedding present your Auntie gave your mom!!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Tanner... I am sorry you had to have your blood taken. I have to have that done in 2 weeks and I am not looking forward to it. I think they should pay us to take our blood. Cool on your parents getting free credits at the vet for a gift. VERY cool!
Hugs.
Sitka

1:56 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, Your vet's name means nice wood. Weird name for a vet. It should be Dr. Chienjolie. You would be sure to be a much happy dog. Hope those worms aren't in you.

xo
SB

2:41 PM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Feel better soon and try to get as much sympathy as you can out of this!!!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

2:46 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man they took your blood how awful. Not nice. That is the coolest wedding present we have ever heard of that your aunt patty gave your mom and dad

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohmydog - i am going to the v-e-t MONDAY and i just KNOW they are going to steal MY BLOOD TOO! but mine isn't nice-sounding french like that - mine is called fraker. kinda sounds like frankenstein and that's scary.

and my girl said that credit at the vets is the coolest gift EVER. i say it would have been nicer for her to get joey a bunch more cuz so he wouldn't have to cry so much.

3:18 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Tanner -

It's not just the FRENCh - low down dirty blood suckers.....

BE careful ...they say their taking it for testing but we think they are experimenting in CLONING ....

Joey - you need to check into this rumor quick ...just think another Tanner - exact replia...

Your Aunt Patty .... that was very sweet of her to give the gift of vet to Mr & Mrs. Mom & Dad .....

XXoooXXoooXXoooXX

3:56 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Tanner,

too bad ya had to ahve them shots & got you blood stolen like that but you gotta if ya want to stay stong & healthy like your brother Joey.

Mona

4:05 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hey, Tanner! They stole my blood last Wednesday for the exact same thing and then my vet had the nerve to recommend the Gentle Leader head collar to mom! I hate my vet! His name is Wells! Is that French too?

Yer friend,
Mitch

4:31 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Poor you Tanner,we can totally sympathise,You will have to eat lots of things to get your strength up from all that blood letting...Your Aunt Patty ROCKS!!! Love A+A

5:21 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW, are woo ever down a LOT of blood -

I bet woo are tooooooo tired to khause Joe any problems!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:48 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Your Auntie had a great idea giving your parents that present!
Having a French vet sounds very sofisticate!
I am sure the test will say that you are healthy!
Nice collar!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:44 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

We like your new collar. It's very nice. Sorry to hear that the Vet stole your blood. But they just want to check that you are nice and healthy.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
I think you need a big juicy steak ow something to weplenish all that stolden blood..steak/fwites..it would make you like the fwench a whole lot..youw aunt Patty suwe is considewate to give such a pawsome pwesent..I hope you don't have any wowmses..yuck!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:31 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe and Tanner, hmmm Tanner, y didnt ya run when the vampires comed after u blood...or hid...next time they tell ya all ur gonna git is shooted dont believe 'em...and watt a pawsome gift ur auntie patty gaved u mom and dad for a wedding gift..

b safe,
~rocky and bear~

10:07 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Yeah, you need a good steak after losing all that blood! I wish my Mom had given us some steaks after our ordeal at the vet's for the same thing. Next time I'll have to mention that to her!

Rudy

10:08 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Heartworm is deadly, so even though they stole your blood, it was fur a good reason!

Have a nice nap, and a great weekend!!

Holly

11:41 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Nap well, bloodless one. More french fries and a cheeseburger could help. I think I might still have a Happy Meal left. Should I send it?

2:09 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

3 whole drops of BLOOD!?!?!?

3:02 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Tanner, a whole 3 drops of blood! You must be feeling pretty weak now pal. Need more treats! J x

3:20 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

OMD! 3 drops of blood is a lot!!! So your vet is also a vampire like mine.

Luv
Snowball

3:28 AM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Tanner,
We know going to the vet isn't the bestest thing in the world but hey, the French Fries are so worth the trip. Also, you want to be around a long, long time so your parents want you healthy.
What a cool wedding gift!

Love the collar!

5:14 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Maybe you should bite that vampire Vet & suck out all her blood with a straw! That's a nice flashy collar you got there dude...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:18 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMD Tanner - I hope they gave you a giant cookie after all that blood letting.
Ike

8:47 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
The weathew hewe is monsoon like..hot, sticky and aftew a few minutes of sun ..gweat big downpouws..I think I' got magically twanspowted to the twopics...I pwefew NYC..I want nowmal weathew back...when you'we elected, I hope you fix this
smoochie kisses and a vewy Happy Fathew's day to youw Dad
love
ASTA

10:09 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Poor guy. I hate needles stuck into me at the vet. On that cold table. Nice collar.

Deefor

12:30 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I've heard getting CHEESE can help you regain your strength after a trip to the vets. Really. Trust me, I'm a Siberian Husky.
Play bows,
Zim

12:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh Tanner!!!

I hope you've recovered by now! Tee hee hee!!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Not much of a present if it meant you had to get tortured. Poor little dude.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:57 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

French fries and a Diamondback collar? both? Just for 3 drops of blood?

You're way too spoiled, Tanner.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

You should have gotten more than 2 fries! When humans get their blood drawn, they get cookies and juice and all sorts of snacks.
Kaos

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home