Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I am BACK my friends!

Ok I am back to blogging again. I will be reading everyone's blogs but I won't be able to comment on them all as we have close to 300 entries to read!!




I wanted to share this great photo. Instead of feeding each other cupcakes Mom and Dad fed us our cupcakes. Mom fed Tanner his and Dad fed me mine. I then ran down the hall with mine so Tanner couldn't steal it.




I'd also like to share this pic of my human cousin playing Wii. He sure did love it!

OK I am off to read blogs and regular posts start tomorrow!

24 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe! You're back!

xo
SB

3:49 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Welcome back guys!

I bet you are really tired from all that partying!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We think you guys deserve to be hand fed cupcakes! You ARE that special!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:13 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

You guys are back!

Love
Boy n Baby

5:52 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Glad you are back! Sure you had great days with your family!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:14 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

WB Joe! I hope you had a good time at all those parties. My Mom just gets lazy and won't help me blog, that's why I don't blog more often... hmph. Your people had a better excuse!

Love,
Rudy

6:20 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Joe!

Welcome back, my friend! I'm sure those cupcakes tasted delicious! Mmmmm...

Your human cousin reminds me of my human brother when he plays the wii, too! They've both got the camouflage shorts and the awesome moves!

Sparky

7:09 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah... It sure is nice that you doggies have cupcakes. That Wii thingy looks fun. Maybe you and Tanner can try it

~ Girl girl

7:53 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

That cupcake looks awesome. That kid looks like he is going to put a hole in the wall. How cool is that?

8:21 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Wow, cupcakes. Welcome back!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Thank DOG you're back! I hope your pupcake tasted really yummy...

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:43 PM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

Welcome back Joe!!!

My hoomans love playing wii too! i hate it because they have the tendency to hit me with tha controller!

Love,
Reina

11:31 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

mmmmm cupcakes. Catching up on the blogs takes sooooo long. We are lucky we have so many friends.

Simba x

12:59 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
It is a photograph of a wonderful wedding.
I am impossible this feeling and a lot of visits.
They are a few visits of every day.
A wonderful weekend with feelings of a warm wedding. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:04 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

You look like royalty in your purple tuxedo eating your cupcake, Joe Stains. Lucky, lucky you!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Awww, that was nice of them to feed you guys the cupcakes. That kind of made you part of the ceremony then! That is so cool!
Good luck getting caught up! I hate trying to get caught up after being gone for just 2 days.
Kaos

7:38 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is SO cool! Your parents are the BEST! (I mean ... after ours and all.)
Luv,
Dave

8:11 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Have you wested up fwom the festivities yet??must have been a blast..I love youw cupcakes..what flavow whewe they??
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:01 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's joe and tanner, welcomeeee homeee...yummmmies on dose cup cakes.....

b safe,
~rocky~

1:20 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

So glad your mum and dad had a lovely wedding day. You tuxedo-bandannas look most dapper!

Toodle pip
Harry x

1:59 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, wooo, cupcakes! Mmmmm! J x

2:56 PM  
Blogger wally said...

So glad you're back, dude!

wally

ps. We have one of those wii things! I am not allowed to wee on the wii, though.

4:41 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

That was very sweet of your mom & dad to feed you cupcakes. That should be a new tradition for dog lovers.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Good move, Joe!!

Love,
Koobie

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home