Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, January 28, 2008

Tanner its almost SUPER BOWL WEEKEND day!

WHATSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is almost time for that day that is the SUPER BOWL. So we are having one party with Gus and TEKA who is not my girlfriend. I know that we are having some dogs here at OUR house where Mom cancelled HBO.


I am putting up some signs and TEKA is helping. UMMMM how did One TEKA get to my house?! UMMMMMM oh UMMMMMMMMMMM its like maybe she took the bus? or maybe she borrowed one car or something....we really don't want to SAY. BUT we got some signs ready!!

Then it was like we have to have room for dogs to sleep right?!


I used Mom's plastic card and got some of these nicerest TENTS. Cuz maybe somedogs want to be privates when they sleep. NOT SAYING JOEY AND SOPHIE but maybe JOEY mailed SOPHIE a Valentines DAY present that he was thinking was one SECRET but maybe I FOUND OUT about it!!!!!

Then I was like some dogs will like it outside because its NOT colderest here but some dogs like JOEY need to be warmerest so I just decided that we don't need that furniture stuff and I got MORE tents!!


Then we can have some fire too. I dunno why that door came OFF I guess I just got carried away!! OOPS?!

Then it was like what is all this dumb furniture for, we need FOOD!!!!!


So I GOT this thing that just makes hot dogs and more HOT DOGS. Um at this point DAD comes in and does not look happy like he might have one headache so I said um JOEY WHY DID YOU DO ALL THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT to see all my dog friends here!!!!

41 Stains:

Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Is Joey back home for the pawty. Can I come too Tanner? It looks like a pawsome pawty with so many tent to run in and out of and so many yummy food.

~ Girl girl

11:57 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Can we come? We love to try the hot dogs.

Love
Boy n Baby

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOA that looks like it's gonna be such a brilliant party - you've got everything worked out Tanner!!!

River

12:53 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I don't know why the humans didn't make those changes sooner. Good work.

Simba xx

2:35 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like the pawty preparations are shaping up! You guys think of everything! OMG, how many hotdogs does that cart hold??!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:24 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Are we invited too? I have no idea what;'s super bowl but I wanna have a taste of those hotdogs!

Love licks,
Solid Gold dancere

4:14 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh Tanner, we can't wait for the party. You have done well with the preparations. Joe is going to get you for telling everyone about his present to Sophie though

5:25 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Tanner, you are quite the pawty planner. I hope I can share a tent with Dot Spot! And feel free to put me in charge of the hot dogs.

Sherman

5:40 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The plan of the party is perfect.
The tent that stays is equipping just.
And, a hot dog glad.
It eats, it litters, and the hot dog. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:49 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Oh Dude! That looks like it is gonna be the most superest Super Bowl Pawty ever!
Ozzie & Rocky

7:35 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner: Teka took the bus. She followed dad to work on the circulator, and then got on the one that goes from Campus up past your house. She did the service dog routine that you showed her last weekend.

Ok, looks like you've got the whole thing figured out at your place, we'd best get ready and start cleaning up the house here so we are ready for guests.

Gussie

ps...Joey and Soph can stay here.I know he is unhappy with you!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

HOT DOGS!!!!! We LOVE HOT DOGS!!! We would like to reserve an indoor tent, please. We are wimps concerning nights outdoors. We will bring our piles o' blankets.

excitedly wagging-
the younger whippets

7:56 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Tan Man!

I like your party ideas. Can't wait to hang with you.

What is your fixation with the word "one"? Just wondering...

Goober love,
Stanley

8:14 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

wow tan man you totally got this going on, don't you? This is going to be the funnerest pawty ever!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:34 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner! You are ONE rockin' party dude. But I was just thinking. If Joey eats those hotdogs, is he going to fart everywhere?

xo
SB

8:39 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I just love hot dogs!
Can't wait.
Ike

9:56 AM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Hi guys!!

Looks like you're going to have a fun (yummy) party!! My people are going up to the mountains to go skiing this weekend so they're taking me spend some time at Club Pet. HEY! Maybe they can drop me off at YOUR house instead? Can I come?!?! I promise I won't pee on the carpet.....probably.

Nubbin wags
Ginger

10:32 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

I think the hot dog says it all - "LUCKY DOGS!"

Looking forward to the party!

Your friend, Lenny

10:59 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

am i hallucinating?? i saw a HUGE hot dog in your house !!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

HOT DOGS! How wonderful is that!? I hope I can come to the pawty. Maybe AireRuby will fly over and pick me up. Would I have I have to bring those bubble doesn't hit center guys with me?

12:38 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

How psyched is Archie!! He LOVES hot dogs! I will never get him to leave the house!!!! Love A+A(are ya ready for some FOOOOOTBALL)

1:07 PM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Look at all those PUP tents, totally awesome for a party. It looks like it is gonna be so fun,

Murph

the lady finally let us back on the puter.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Hey, this is serious first class stuff! I'm gonna make Motch cancel her vacation so I can come to your party, too.

2:31 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Tanner, you sure thought of everything from the sleeping arrangements to the most portant stuff - the food!
-Cosmos & Juneau-

3:15 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh man...i think i need a bigger tent tanner...i am hoping to cuddle with mango...and mango and I need a biggggerest tent.....

3:41 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

I guess that you likerest Teka more than me so maybe she be your wife now instead of me? Thatn's o-k if you'd rather have her for a wife. Hope you have a fun pawty. Do you want me to have Mr. Whiskers bring our travel trailer?? Don't get too roudy!! Who you gonna root for? NOT new england Jordan hopes.......I be recovering from my surgeries this weekend. Mom is nervous about it but I don't know why!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Tanner and Joe, wowzers, u got everthin ready...and me luvssss hot dogs...hopies u got enuff, me will bring sum too...can me reserve one of dose tents now....or iz it to late.....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

5:32 PM  
Blogger wally said...

HOT DOGS HOT DOGS! I don't care about game so I can really concentrate on the hot dogs. Here in Philly they have a wing eating contest right before the 'Bowl. We could do it with H-Dogs!

wally.

6:21 PM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

Hey Joe!!

Looks like its going to be an awesome party!!

lots of love!!

peace out
puff

7:04 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We would love to come! We love hot dogs! We have never slept in a tent before.

Many Sniffs,
Waylon & Willie

8:14 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Good job! Like Joe, I'd like to be in an indoor tent! And close to that hotdog cart!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:31 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
I can't wait fow this weekend..It looks like you thought of evewything..I love what you did to the kitchen..I'm not suwe about the tentses..I get scawed alone, and I don't know who would sneep with me
anyway..I'm suwe we'll figoowe it out!..Give youw Dad a hot dog, that will cheew him wight up and get wid of his headache
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:31 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Hey Joey,

We heard about your hot dog machine and tried to come over to your house early yesterday. Our mean girl caught us and tricked us with the car. We didn't even get off our block!

We thought about trying to sneak over again, but the mean girl said next time, it wouldn't be regular jail. She was going to send us to Sheriff Joe's tent city! That sounded scary until we saw your back yard. Now it looks fun!
Comet and BLU

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a hot dog cart!!! i think your dad won't be very happy with all that honking that's going to come from that cart either!!!

love..
chiyo

10:41 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh I want to join, I want to join too!!!

11:09 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Tanner... wouldn't that make it a ... dog eat dog world? Hee hee hee!
Love,
Amber

9:51 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Can I come? I want a hot dog-- can't we call em something else?

Deefor

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to come too, but I know nothing about the Super Bowl, I have asked you this once before, do I have to bring a Bowl with me?

Your hot dog thingy looks good and your tents are lovely too.

love and licks, Marvin xxxx

8:42 AM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Wow, your house looks like SO much fun! Those pup tents are way too cool! What a party it's going to be.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joe man! MJ said that if I got invited to your Super Bowl party that she would be my date! Think of the slobber possibilities.

You think you could find an extra large tent?

Mango

2:27 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Looks like you're going to have a good day.. So.. SuperBowl... Is that like one HUUUGE bowl of food?

The Wriggles

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home