Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TANNER BURGER DAY!!!!!!!!!!

OMDOG so I TOTALLY figured out how to ride that bus, right? LIke I can get on and pretend to help some other person and they thinks that other person has me for a SeRVICE. SO I told my Good friend TEka Toy, who is NOT my girlfriend, how to ride that bus and we are going to meet at that In N' Out burger. I was smart and said lets go when its darks and the humans wont know we are even gone!!


So we met at In N'Out. then we realized we dont have money! So we stayed out front looking cute and REALLY hungry til someone nice comes along to say you can eat with us!!


Teka can barely contain her excitements and I am just staringerest at that delicious food!!!! We eated all that burgers and then I said its far to the bussing stop so lets just see what we can find to get us home fasterest!!


OMDOG this was like right across the street at this fancy apartment living place and I said WE can totally drive that! TEKA did the feet part and I did the steering and seeing part. I got TEKAs home and then just took the bus to my house. The cart is still there and we can use it for driving some dogs back and forth between our houses for that SuperBowl weekend. I told Teka that if her Muzzer asks where that cart came from just be like, SANTA, DUH! I mean, what does that fat man do all those other days of the year besides Christmas, he has to get BORED and want to spread some cheer!

I SURE hope your neighborhood has a PAWESOME bus system like ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 Stains:

Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Wow, what an adventure! I hope I can visit that burger place when I come over for the game. I've never had a proper burger, only the boring vegetarian ones that J1 & J2 eat. Pah! J x

12:58 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Tanner, You sure had a good time with Teka, who is NOT your girlfriend. Next time remember to bring your mum or dad's wallet along when you date her again. OK?

Luv,
Snowball

2:26 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute couple you make!
That car is just perfect for you - no restricting sides to block your aire!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:30 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...another adventure. I sure hope you Mom doesn't find out or you will be in TROUBLE!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee)S: was the burger good?

4:24 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Our bus people are going on strike, maybe, so I'm going to have to learn how to take a cab.

Mom has heard that Canidae is really good, and we like that it sounds like Canada. She has no idea why yogurt and kibbles would be bad, but you know how some people are know it alls, and like to say all kinds of stuff so us doggies don't get to eat. She thinks she may have heard this from a know it all, who doesn't really know anything. I think mom is fixing to give me some yogurt!

xo
SB

5:12 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Tanner you have the best adventures. You and Teka sure had a fun time.

5:28 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Tanner.... We think that was a real date!! You are getting to be quite the world traveler. And you are having so much fun doing it. We sure love reading about your adventures.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

5:45 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Hi Tanner
It is a mascot dog of the hamburger.
Getting in a cart, and wonderful 2.
Hereafter, it is a departure to the adventure. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:15 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woah! So, did you two get a hamburger each & some french fries too? I LOVE burgers! What an adventure you both had!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:54 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Maybe next time you and Teka can go to an Italian restaurant and share a plate of spaghetti like Lady and the tramp!!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
This is gonna be embarassing but I gotto admit that I have never been on a bus before.
Looked like you had a grrrrrreat time.. and those chips.. yummm

7:46 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Uh-oh, Tanner. If SANTA comes back with a uniform that spells P-O-L-I-C-E, looking for that golf cart, you better tell Teka to hide, hide, hide!

worried wags from the whippets

7:50 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hey Tanner!
That looks like so much fun! Did you enjoy your burger?!
Love Clover xo

7:52 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Well, at least that explains why Teka didn't get up this morning for Walkies! And here muzzer was hollering at E.Beth about her crazy friends who left the golf cart here...hehe...

Of course..Teka will pay for not bringing me takeout!

gussie

9:16 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joe Stains! Now that you are independent you can have french fries whenever you want. I so envy you!

Mango

10:40 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

We don't have In & Out burger in Pixburgh...but I want one!! And I want my own bus. A Diva NEEDS a bus...or a limo.

Lola

11:52 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

We don't have buses or In and Out burgers. What a bum deal! How can I ever go on an adventure with out either one? I have had Burgerville. Peanut's mom says, "they are the best."

12:16 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We are like so drooling over those burgers dude! They look pawsome. Will you be serving any of those at the Superbowl Pawty?
Ozzie & Rocky

1:19 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Tanner, your adventure looks AWESOME! French fries are my favorite, more than anything else on earth. I live right by Wendy's, so when my humans bring me on a walk, we have to walk by and smell those delicious fries...

Your friend, Lenny

2:03 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner

You seem to be travelling alot lately which is good. But doesnt Joey tell on you when you disappear during the night?

Love
Boy n Baby

5:51 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

That burger looks delissssshous! Good job snagging a ride - our house is between your house and the superbowl, so stop by and pick us up, ok?
Comet and BLU

6:42 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

That looks fabulous!! WE can't wait till we get to try them!! Love A+A

7:24 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Looks like you two had a great no-date day!
Finding someone who shared those burgers sure was awesome, lucky boy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Did you really get a burger? I have never had a while burger before. Mom gives me french fries sometimes, but never a burger!

Love, Hercules

8:25 PM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

Hey Tanner!!

Sounds like you had a great adventure!!

Also looks like you got a great bus system, wish Texas had a good one too!!

Lots of love!

peace out
puff

8:42 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

My mom and dad LOVE in n out burger!
Ike

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG In-n-Out??? that's the right place to bring a date! hee hee hee... what did you get? HM always gets the double-double

love..
chiyo

9:36 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

That looks fun, and the food sure looks yummy!

Holly

9:50 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
What a gweat evening..isn't youw wife Lilly going to get jelly???
I'm dweweling all ovew..I want a buwgew now..I think I'll call the delli downstaiws..it's not and in and out, but at least it's buwgew wight?
Gweat job of dwiving..
I'm weally looking fowawd to that weekend
smoochie kisses
Asta

10:17 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

What a cool adventure you had Tanner. I got to check out if my bus service is as good as yours

~ Girl girl

10:25 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow...tanner...all i can say is WOW....

1:26 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You got to have a bus ride and a burger. What exciting lives you lead.

Simba x

9:08 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner, you sure know how to party. My girl is totally drooling (even more than I am) over the In N Out Burger. She hasn't had one in YEARS!

You and Teka probably know your way around town better than your peeps now. Can't wait for the grand Tanner Tour over Super Bowl Weekend!

WoooHooo!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

4:50 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Having read Gussie's blog, and come back to see this one, and having just posted something about alligators and snakes in the Everglades -- the following very unpolitically correct thought came to us: What if that golf cart and its miscreant driver without any sense of direction found their way -- by mistake of course -- into the Everglades -- and couldn't find their way out??????????????

All eyes are on Florida this week. Should be interesting.

BUT Teka and Doofus -- stay away from the Everglades yourselves. It is not suitable for dawgs.

Jake and Just Harry

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home