Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Get your Motor Running...

A lot of dogs have offered to protect me from my Doofus brother and his corn shank. I started to really worry but then I remembered some friends I have made since living in Arizona. I have to be very discreet about this as I cannot get these dudes, or myself, into trouble. Ya see, I am Joe Stains and excuse my HBO language, but I am quite a badass.

So I gave my friends a call...I can't name names...but maybe this pic will be a good hint...



I got dressed and waited for my friend, uh, lets not use names...


I don't want to show my face, ya know, just in case...


My buddy came over last night and brought my ride, he was making sure it was all tuned up for me...


So I will be here for a while, working out some protection plans and hanging with my dudes.

41 Stains:

Blogger Dexter said...

Joe! You rock in that sweatshirt! It suits you. When are you getting your own hog?

And what's up with Tanner? Shanking you with that corn cob and sleeping with his eyes open? Spooky!

Mango

5:12 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Cool Ride Joe! But I'm sorry you had to leave home to get away from Tanner. You are welcome to bunk here. There is lots of space on the Big Bed.

gussie

5:39 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Whoa... Joe! I had no idea you are so connected!

I'm not sure if this will help or hurt our presidential campaign. But then again, I love to eat poo, so your extra-curricular activities shouldn't matter *that* much....

5:44 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

dude...could you be any cooler..man....my mom said when my sister was little...she took off out of the apartment they were living in...with no clothes on...and she found her next door to the building sitting on the back of a hog with a bunch of your friends.....they were really nice...thankgoodness..but man...they werent nearly as cool as our dude..joe(dog on a hog) stains....be still my aching heart

6:15 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
Glad you have those good no-names friends to protect you!
You have the perfect outfit to hang out with them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:20 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey, you fit right in with those friends of yours! When will we see you on a motorcycle?

6:37 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hey, if you ever need a new ride, Zorra could trick you out a bike.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Wow Joe, you ARE a badass!! Maybe I should come hang with you!

Holly

7:14 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Lucky thing, you have some connections.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:45 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Joe,
Oh wow.. you look smashing.. I am sure Tanner must be so stressed when he saw your cool friend.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Joe! Now you are part of an elite group "Dogs with Blogs on Hogs"

You are the coolest!

Clyde and Levi

8:12 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Joe...I am so envious of ur ride and ur cool new duds...u are one badas* dawg...I felt for ya with the corn remnants and slobber on ya...that was grooooooooooossss.

You can ride to the Burg if ya wanna get some grub...Primantis?????

Scruffy

8:17 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Sweet shirt, dude. Mom was watching a show about prison today and thought long and hard about the shanks. It's a good thing you have some serious connections. It's a tough world out there!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Helios said...

Oh... I hope Tanner gets well soon so that you can go home. But it's cool to have your own security guarding you!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look cool Joey.. Stay safe..

~ Girl girl

9:39 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow Joe! You do have friends in high places don't ya!!! Will they help campaign for you???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

10:00 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Cool man Joey, go Joey go!!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good thing you didn't show your handsome mug... hells angels, you run w. a tough crowd!!

Loves,
Tofu

10:51 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Joe, it's good to know that you've got protection. Are you going to get some leathers? That would be coooool! J x

1:03 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

If you need anyone else to ride with, come by our house! Mitch and I can borrow dad's Indians!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:31 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Awesome shirt! We will still vote for you eventhough you have "connected" friends"

Many Sniffs,
Waylon & Willie

6:22 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woah Joah! See, I knew you should have that Harley collar. Damn my ma for being so mean.

But my mom says that if you get into organized crime, I'm not allowed to date you anymore. So if you do, you have to be really discreet about it, okay?

xo
SB

6:49 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow, cool tee! Now, you're one of those biker boys...Ride those bikes carefully okay?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:32 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Your shirt is cool! But at first I could not work out what you were sitting on, or whether it was part of you!!!!!!

Love the bike too.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Whatever it takese to get those votes, Joe Stains....

9:19 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

How cool are you. Fat fat Daddy use to have a Harley, it was sooo loud.

Simba xx

10:47 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Do you belong to ABATE and do the toy run also? Did you get to meet Sonny? You are truly a dude to be admired.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Joey, you most certainly are one great badass! Those guys are good to have around. Your little guardian angels.

Sherman

11:20 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Hell's Angels? I'd go with Charlie's Angels. The original ones.

wally.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Joe,

You are one badass mofo!

Woof,
Ralph

6:49 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Can I join? I have a mean growl and I want a shirt like that. You look baaad.

Deefor

7:19 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I will never be as cool as you, Joe Stains.
Ike

7:49 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Joey, it looks like those guys will be great protection against Tanner's corn shank. Do you think you can get them to break us out of the pokey? We're currently on lockdown.
Comet and BLU

8:13 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner, u lookies pawsome in ur shirt and dat a big bike...me seed the evidence of Tanner and his corn cob....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude! i really didn't believe that Tanner was going to do anything nasty to you until i saw the kind of protection you got! look at the muscles on your.. err.. friend, and look at that badass bike! you just hang out there until Tanner jabs himself with the shank and your mom throws it away

love..
chiyo

10:23 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

OMD Joey
you suwe awe connected..You know thewe is a baw up the stweet fwom me called Hogs and Heiffews, um I think I've seen some of youw fwiends thewe..I think you awe definitely safe!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

10:35 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

After the near-death antics of the Doofus, I'm glad to see that some trustworthy dudes have your back.

By the way, you don't have to remind ME that you're a bada$$! That's been pretty evident from DAY ONE!

Goober love,
Stanley

8:09 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Joe, your friends look like fun dudes - are they coming to the Super Bowl party? I think I would cheer for whoever they cheer for. :)

My previous humans had a hog but they were definitely not badass. They were pretty old.

Your friend, Lenny

11:03 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Too @#^%%$*%$@# cool. Man you are the man,the one,the kid with all the fun.We are honored(uh joey could you get them to talk to the people who messed with Archies knee caps)to count you as a friend(he won't name names but it is something to do with a chewie and some cookies) Love Agatha and Archie(I'm fine Joey,DON"T SAY ANYTHING)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Oh Joey
I have the same t-shirt!!I need to dig it up to show you!!!
I can borrow daddys bike and come and meet you.I do not belong to a gang though!!!!
Frasier

6:51 PM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Hey Joe, you look way cool. When you ask for protection, wow, you've got the best. We wish we had buddies with rides like that.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home