Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Easy on the Stain!

I got like a million comments about how Tanner got to have SO much fun and don't I wish I could have all that fun. Well, you guys really don't know me! Do you really think I just sit at home all day when Mom and Dad are at work?! NO WAY. But I didn't want to go blabbing about it because I might get caught. You guys say, Oh Tanner got all the babes. WELL would you like to see what I do all day??

day pool

My uncle works at a fancy resort and everyday I hitch along with him to work and I sit by the pool. Sometimes I bring in some lovely ladies to hang out with me. I won't say who that is, but with a title like The Minister of Stains do not fool yourself into thinking I don't have access to private jets or friends at certain borders. Do not underestimate the Stain.

50 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

Wow Joe who knew how you spent your days. I am pretty sure I know who that lovely lady is but since your not telling I won't guess.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I know who that beautiful lady is!
Ike

6:52 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joe, we know you won't left behind and let tanner have all the fun!!!

can i come to your pool sometime?

wet wet licks

Boo

6:57 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Joe, no doubt you know how to have a good time. What a relaxing way to spend your days.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

7:18 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Joe, no doubt you know how to have a good time. What a relaxing way to spend your days.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

7:18 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

That lady looks really familiar. What a naughty boy you have been when your parents are out at work!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Joe, you look like your hair is standing all up on end in that picture. Are you mad or scared or what? Hope you guyz don't get into too much trouble going out on those excursions!
Ozzie & Rocky

7:51 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Anyone who would underestimate the Stain surely doesn't have the proper fear of him like the rest of us do!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Aha...now I can tell that resort why all the dog hair is in the filter!

gussie

8:05 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Joey, we never doubted for a minute that you were having your own fun while all this was going on with Tanner. We knew you couldn't be outdone.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

8:09 PM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Wow Joe, that looks like a pretty swanky place. Only the best for (named changed to protect the innocent) Ms. XXXXXX! That's why you are the Minister of Stains

8:24 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, Can you ask your uncle if my pink tennis ball turned up in his pool filter? I think I may have misplaced it the other ... oops. I guess I wasn't supposed to say anything about that.

xo
SB

8:37 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Joey you sure are having a good time. Can we have a pawty at the pool sometime?

~ Girl girl

9:17 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
I guess I am so innocent thinking that you were left at home lonely!
Sure you have fun with.... ok, with her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:32 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Well, that's a relief! We just hope you are home in time for your human's dinner. Dawg are you lucky with all that yummy cooking going on in your house.

wags from the whippets

9:47 PM  
Blogger Bella the Boxer said...

Is that a strawberry margarita you are drinking there, Joe? Ladies and liquor...you sure know how to party!

xoxo - Bella

9:56 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joey and Tanner...heehee me didnt doubt fur a min u wuz sittin home doing nuffin Joey...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

12:36 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow..ummmm joe...ummmmm i dont ever remember being invited to a resort with you...and i do like a good umbrella drink....

12:50 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

My life is soooo dull.

Simba xx

2:21 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We would never even begin to think that you spend your days alone at home reading a good novel! Looks to us like you lead a pretty cushy and exciting life!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:05 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

I'm so jealous Joe, about the resort and they very lovely lady on the sun lounger!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

3:29 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

You are "the" man Joe Stains!

5:27 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

It is scenery of a wonderful pool.
I also. I want to comment by the Internet in such a place.
Can the comment of many be written a little?
Time is a problem. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:32 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Between the two of you, Azrizona is sure a swingin' place for dogs!!! We can't wait to meet you and hear for ourselves about all your adventures. When the hoomans are away, we dogs must play!!!


Jake and Just Harry

6:43 AM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Hmm...that looks like Sophie to us! Are you two hitting the sauce? What is in those fancy glasses????

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

6:59 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I wonder who that bootiful blond is wink, wink, wink!

I have NEVER nor will EVER underestimate you Mr. Stains.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee)S: Aire Ruby is fueled and in the same location ready for you (wink, wink, wink)

7:31 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
What a life..lucky you...you and Ummmsomeone who shall wemail nameless stawting with the lettew S, hehehe, suwe know how to live it up
have fun
smoochie kisses
ASta

7:49 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey, what's Sophie doing there? You are having a time of your life Joe...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:46 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Joe, we're not supposed to give away our secret lives when our parents are gone!!!! Sometimes people read these blogs and they might tattle on us. Like I never admit to sneaking out at night to party, the lady just thinks I hang out in the backyard late an night, I figure what she doesn't know won't hurt!

Murph

9:05 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

that place was awesome....

i wonder who's that blonde beside u? izit one of our DWB friend?

hope u will the reveal the mysterious lady to us soon...

9:45 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

You're aweseom, dude. Just awesome.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

One more thought: As Campagin Manager, I think you need to cut the slack and get busy on your VP acceptance speech.

Sincerely, Petra P

10:21 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Is that the lovely Sophie you are entertaining at the pool?

Sounds like you have a good thing going!

Your friend, Lenny

10:33 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Glad to know you've got your share of action. Your secret is safe with me.

Deefor

10:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joe... I kowtow to the Stain!

Loves,
Tofu

11:14 AM  
Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Sounds like a rough life, Joe.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Looks like a fab pool pawty!

Max just won a contest and will be featured in an upcoming calendar!

We will be doing a drawing for FREE calendars. Just post a comment on our blog if you would like to be entered in the contest!

Happy New Year!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

You really know how to leave (gotta learn some of those sneakin' around tricks from you. Who is that hot blonde with you?

Mango

2:02 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hey Joey, you are one classy guy! The Minister of Stains - that's a good one!
-Cosmos-

2:03 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Wow Joe! You sure know how to have fun! I would love to hang out at a resort like that. I wonder if I wait at the border with the certain doggie that you may or may not pick up there, can I come too? I promise I won't hang around and disturb you and this lady friend! :)
Love Clover xo

4:18 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

I live close enough to Clover's border. If I meet you and Clover and your special lady friend there, can I come too?? :) Take pity on me - it is -2 degrees (that's NEGATIVE!) outside here in MN!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey buddies,

You have been nominated for Photo of the Month over at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet I know who that beautiful lady is too, looks like an awesome place to spend the day though Joe.

River

7:09 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

WE know who it is!!!!!! (how could you not with that striking figure) Love A+A PL2 says to tell Tanner thanks alot for telling Archie about HBO

8:14 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hi Joe! WOW! Maybe you could talk your uncle into hosting a private party for all of us sometime..that would be really swell!

Love & Licks,
Randi

9:16 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Wow, that's WAY better than staying at Grandma Daycare all day. And I thought I was the lucky one!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

We still think Tanner's adventures sound like more fun! :-)
Comet and BLU

3:10 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooooh lucky you Joe, babes and pools and stuff.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Oh man!!
Thats life
Frasier

1:52 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

You are wining and dining one LOVELY La Brador lady, man! Be good to her Joey!

Goober love,
Stanley

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home