Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, January 18, 2008

Its election year!

I have been asked to run as Vice President with Tadpole Pomegranate! I know there are other dogs running for President, but I like to think that if one dog wins we will all be president together, that way we can take turns and still have lots of free time!

I haven't written my acceptance speech but I have been very busy getting some ads out there for us.


Billboards are a great way to make sure lots of people get to see you!!


Times Square is FILLED with people, Mom wanted to know why Tad's picture is so small in this when in this next one...


I AM HUGE! I swear its not an ego thing. I would hate for folks to get too close of a look at Tad because he IS Chinese and they may disqualify him from running!!! See, I am ALWAYS thinking!!!!

31 Stains:

Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Go for it, after all Boston Terriers are fully American.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joey n Tanner.... VOTE JOEY N TAD fur dogpresident!!!! u gots my vote...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

11:25 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

You guys have our vote. Mom says she will write you guys in on her ballot.

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay - vote 1 for Joey and Tad!!!

River

1:24 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You never tske your eye off the ball do you Joey. You can count on my vote.

Simba xx

1:54 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We need to visit Tad and read up on his presidential run! Where have we been? Sorry, Joey! We're off to Tad's blog!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:32 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Pomegranate and Stains has a pawsome ring to it! You'd get my vote. J x

5:46 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

They won't think he is Chinese. "They" will think he is Paris Hilton. Either way you two have our vote.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Hi Joe!

Wow, you have GIANT HEAD!!! That must mean you're smart so I'll vote for you!

Nubbin wags,
Ginger

8:03 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

I think you need to hurry to qualify for a couple of primaries before you start spending money on billboards in Times Square. However, I do think your logic is excellent, in terms of the strong American image. How much more American than Boston can you get, after all?

gussie
ps.....don't ask the folks in Vir ginee a that question, OK?

8:41 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

You & Tadpole better win b/c I would make an excellent first lady! I'm very Jackie-O.

Lola

8:42 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Whoa. I'm supposed to be coordinating Ernest's East Coast campaign and I'm way behind you guys. All I've done is sent a lot of pee-mails.

wally.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

You have our vote - our mom says you have her vote too...

10:29 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

We'll vote for you, Joe! We gave you and the Doofus an award, too, btw!

The Wriggles

11:12 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...I think I saw a poster of you 2 on the highway this morning...great work getting the word out there. Mom and I have been working on something too...we'll post it soon!!!

Joe & Tad in '08 --- woot!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

12:34 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey, you look very presidential in that last poster. I would vote for you if I could. CC-man is registered, so he'll have to cast a vote for me!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
Youw thinking just shows in what good paws the countwy would be in with this mawvelous ticket..as son as Mommi is bettew I'm going to times squawe to check out youw postews..Yuo look gweat and if we vote fow all of you, then like you siad you get time to wegwoup and wenew youw bwain cells..sowwy I'm late in answewing..Mommi is still out of it
smoochie kisses
Asta

1:59 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

We'll vote for you - as long as you promise not to give Doofus a cabinet position.
Comet and BLU

3:12 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh joe..those are some very nice posters you have up...or billboards...i am so impressed....ummm have you thought about who you are taking to the inaugural ball....do you need a back up....hmmmmmm

4:23 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We never realized how vice-presidential you looked 'Stains. We think you guyz might stand a pretty good chance!
Ozzie & Rocky

5:33 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Hey I'd vote for you guys! What better place to campaign than in Times Square with all those humans running around???

Vote!

Rudy

7:17 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

EXCELLENT strategic point, my future VP - I am impressed with your logic. And I like your idea on Global Warming too... see, I knew I picked you for a reason!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
Those billboards are great! Can you imagine how many votes you two will get??
Awesome work. Keep going!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:29 PM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Go Stains and Pomegranate!

We live in Canada but...

Casper and Nikki are Miniature AMERICAN Eskimo Dogs so I'm sure we would get to vote!

1:32 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

i would love to volunteer in ur campaign as well...

if u won the election, will there be more dogggie parks, doggie public transport, doggie restaurant... etc etc...??

8:48 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

If you win, you won't start shooting people by accident, right? Don't go all Cheney on us, man.
Ike

9:09 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

You are very intelligent!!!
Frasier

1:51 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

You have our vote! Love A+A

7:12 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

We'll vote for you guys. We need a doggie party.

Deefor

10:07 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Pomegranate and Stains! A winning combination! You got my vote from my sick bed.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home