Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Tanner 2008 Day!

Today is TUESDAY and it is the day of the first of 2008!! Joey said you have to make revolutions for the new year ok? SO here is mine! I am so excitetederest that it is one whole new year!


this is very serious!

My first thing I revolve to do is to learn more words that are not those bad words I learned on HBO.


This biggest book has so many words in it I can't believe it?!


I freaked out and Joey came over to see why because this dickshunary is BROKEN because it does not have one defining for WHATSSSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!! I thinks we need a new big book!!

I am also going to revolve to loose weight so Joey does not call me fatterest.


I guess I can eats all those things on the front of this book because its LIGHT. This loosing weight will be EASY!

I also revolve to be VERY VERY good so I can not be put inside of my little house.


Um, I think I will start this revolution tomorrow...

HAPPY NEWS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

36 Stains:

Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Hi Guys,

We just had our annual "staff" meeting and -- after consulting Mom and Dogdad -- we made a few revolutions too!!

We told them that one of the bestest things that happened to us was signing on to Dogs with Blogs and getting to know such really cool (even if they are sweltering in Arizona or California or Florida part of the year) dogs, being invited to fun pawties, and exchanging Christmas cards with more than 100 new pals. So they agreed that we could continue our virtual visits and get to know even more interesting dogs and their accommodating hoomans.

So be it!!

Joey and Tanner, we're happy to have gotten to know you towards the last part of 2007!! And we hope to see more of you in 2008.

We read your recap blog of 2007 -- and that was a great reminder of how bittersweet the year was. But it's always good to look back and forward at the same time!!

Wirey wishes for the New Year!!

Jake and Just Harry

5:18 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh Tanner your revolutions are good ones. If you can eat all the food on that book and lose weight then you are going to be doing great. :) Did you get anything out of that trash can?

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice resolutions Tanner! Happy New Year!

HUgs,
Sitka

5:42 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I wish you all the best for your new year revolution. May your little house be thrown out of the house soon .

Happy New Year!

Luv,
Snowball

5:56 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Tanner.... We hope that you are not getting a complex. You are not the faterest. We love that big butt of your.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

5:58 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Good revolutions. I'm with you...let's start tomorrow!!
Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:19 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Tanner - too bad Comet didn't know about losing weight as a resolution. When he goes to the vet in a couple of weeks he's going to be told to lose weight too. Maybe he can come to your house and eat some of your mom's special weight loss food.Happy New Years to you both.
BLU

6:30 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Tanner:

We'd like to join the revolution....

Loose Weight - Lowfat Rawhide -
where to find skinny cows...

Ask Joey where some paper we need to send in the new words for the dictionary folks at Webster's - threre's no excuse for being lazy about updating...

Mom's put the trash outside so no temptation for us....

Little house no little house for us we got babygate and shut doors..

Oh we're not going to use the TV remote anymore and Tris said she'd not be using Mom's makeup anymore tastes really bad....

So sign us up for the revolution....

6:36 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, Viva la revolution! And if you're going to take up cooking from that book, I'll be joining. As soon as I can dig out of this snowbank.

xo
SB

6:50 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
Good luck learning all those words from that dictionary!
Be good and you will not be locked in your little house!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:31 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

tanner...those are good revolutions. I know you will work hard to make them true, so your mom can use the little house to store cookbooks or womething.

gussie

7:31 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Oh Tanner! You are so fun!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm maybe you need to write a special Tanner big book of words....

Best of luck with your revolutions Tanner!!

River

7:44 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Tanner, those are pawsome resolution. Maybe you can write your own dictionary then you can put WATSUUPPPP in there yourself

~ Girl girl

7:55 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
Those are some good resolutions. Erm..not too sure if it's going to be easy keeping them. BUt good luck anyway!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

oh man I found some good sniffs in the trash today, delish! I've got to work on my revolutions too!

Woof,
Ralph

8:21 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

My revolution is to not poop on my mom's clean clothes anymore. Hers is to not leave clean clothes on the floors anymore. Viva la Revolución!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I revolve around treats. Does that count?
Ike

9:24 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Hi Tanner,

Your revolutions are great! Good luck with them. I know that you will be able to increase your vocabulary if you keep reading that big book. As for the diet, I need one, too. I think everybody does because that is what everybody says. Let me know how you make out with that cookbook. If it works, maybe i can get one for my mom!

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

9:42 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Tanner, you look just right! We even see ribs (unless they're rolls, but we think they're ribs).

wags from the whippets

10:04 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Good luck with all your revolutions Tanner! It's gonna be tough, but you can do it Tanner because you know whatsuuuupppppp!
Happy New Year budz,
Ozzie & Rocky

10:24 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner

Those are great resolution. We hope you can keep it up.

Happy New Year to you & Joey!

Love
Boy n Baby

10:42 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner (and Joey and all at home),
Happy New Year!!!!
Those are cool revolutions.. and I don't think you need to lose weight cos u are just big-boned.. u know what I mean?

12:28 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Those are very thought out revolutions, Tanner! If you try very hard, we know you can keep them! You're the smartest doofus we know!
Happy new year!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:29 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Tanner, you do NOT look fat to me! You look like you're packed with muscles unless it's not, heehee! Happee Tanner 2008 Day!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:44 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Hmm, resolutions are just too hard to keep. I'm not going to try. Well, maybe I will try to steal less food as that really annoys ma and pa.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

5:30 AM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
We loved reading your revolutions. You made us smile.
Happy New Year!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, are you trying to make them add "wasuuuuuuuuuuup" in the dictionary like they did to WOOT last year?

wet wet licks

Boo

7:10 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

What pawsome revolutions, Tanner. You're not fat, just big-boned. J x

11:42 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Excellent Revolutions Tanner. I revolve to stay out of the trash too. As long as there are no used kleenex in it.

Lola

11:57 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

I knew you were a trash burglar, but c'mon, man! You made the revolution. You can do it, buddy. Just say NO.

Personally, I don't think you need to lose weight, though. You're looking fine to me.

Goober love,
Stanley

12:36 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Take your time, Tanner, when you make your revolutions becaue one whole year seems like it's way far off.

That cookbook looks good. If I were as close to it as you are, I'd be chewing it.

12:49 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Happy New Year Tanner and Joe! Hope you have a very, very GOOD new year!

Sniffs,
the WriggleButts

2:56 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Viva la revalucion!
Frasier

3:00 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
That big dikshunawy must be bwoken like you said if it doesn't have whatsuuuuuup in it..sometimes revolutions can be bad too..Mommi had to leave hew home cause of a wevolution.so I'm not doing any...and I think you should eat mowe
smoochie kisses
Asta

6:40 PM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Happy, new year joey
The miso soup is a taste of Japan.
Very, it is delicious.
And, the start at the new year is from a table.
Start from dish book so.
It prays for happiness and the health of the family of joey. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home