Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Years Resolutions

I see that Tanner had some interesting "Revolutions" for this year. Well I am here to report that he has already broken one.


He did this while Mom was washing the dishes. He has prepared a written response to the allegations that he broke his resolution, I present it to you here.

DEAR animals and humans,

PLEASE be awares that there are DANGEROUS kleenex boxes that SPLODE and make kleenexes go all over your TV room. I thinks you should be very cawshus of these scary sploding kleenexes. THANK YOU. Tanner who is a VERY VERY good boy.


Mom said he was BAD and then he pouted. He sure has that 'looking cute' thing down, Mom couldn't even stay mad at him for a minute.

You might wonder what my resolutions for 2008 might be? I have one...


To continue to be TOTALLY handsome.

34 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

Oh my goodness sploding kleenex boxes are scary I will be on the lookout Tanner. Thanks for the warning.

Flash

7:46 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

How is that a resolution if you've only accomplished it on Jan 2nd??? Oh Joe!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:55 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i do declare mr stains...you have got me all sweaty all over...

7:57 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Joey, There's no challenge in that!

xo
SB

p.s. What's the deal with MJ? Do you have a think for Canadian girls or what?

8:01 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

I hate those exploding kleenex boxes. They are always getting me in trouble too. I'm sure it was all the kleenex's fault!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
Exploding kleenex?? I have to tell my mom about it! The last time it happened she wondered why that happened!
That resolution is going to be a piece of cake for you, handsome friend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:50 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh those kleenex box sure sounds scary. That's a pawsome resolution Joey

~ Girl girl

8:58 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

*swoon* you are one handsome dude!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Good job so far Joe, keep up the great work

gussie

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Joey and Tanner!!!

i am so glad to be back, i missed you guys so much! i know i have a TON to catch up on especially Tanner's Revolutions but i will make sure i read everything! :)

love..
chiyo

p.s.
can you get any more handsome???

9:33 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

I think you already broke that resolution, Joe! hehehehe just kidding.

Sploding tissue boxes eh? I'll have to remember that one next time my girl accuses me of making a tissue mess.
Comet

10:01 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Oh yah, we have bomber toilet paper rolls that attack Swede William all the time.

And Joe Stains, that's no resolution, that's a way of life!!!

wags from the whippets

10:13 PM  
Blogger vix said...

To continue to be TOTALLY handsome.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, sir. Mission accomplished.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

We had a sploding kleenex box here in my house before! But some how, jie jie say that I am the one who make that kleenex box splod cos I was in the middle of the sploded tissues. I am innocent! I really am!

Joey, I think you dun have to put too much effort into making your New Year Revolution..err.. no.. Resolution come true cos you are already very handsome!

Luv,
Snowball

10:51 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Joey

That is a good resolution and it is sure easy to keep for you.

Love
Boy n Baby

1:12 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I will watch out for those boxes, they sound dangerous.

Simba xx

1:54 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Me loves biting tissues. Does me be a doofus?

Yes, you be very handsome Joey.

Nibbles,
Cassidy x

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've finally got the message through to HM about those exploding kleenexes - we never have them in our house anymore :)

Joey I think you're going to have no problem keeping your resolution dude!

River

3:37 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Hmmm--I prefer the Kleenex after they've been used. Curious.

And I like your resolution, Joe. And I have no doubt you will keep it.

wally.

3:42 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You've made the best resolution of all, Joey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:55 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hahahaha, joey, you are already one handsome dude. i think your resolution should be "handsomest!"

wet wet licks

boo

7:09 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woh, I never knew that Kleenex can explode by themselves. Sooo scawie!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:23 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

In our house we have sploding toilet paper, very scary stuff!

Murph

7:45 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Mission accomplished, JOe!

What do YOU think about this sploding kleenex box deal? Any chance you could win a civil suit over it?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor Tanner, everything is just such a danger to him in his Doofus state!

You will have no trouble keeping your revolution, Joe!!

Ha ha ha! Good on you for picking an easy one to keep!

love and licks, Marvin in Snowy Scotland - Yay!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

i wish u .... 'handsome n young 4ever'....

9:34 AM  
Blogger Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yes those kleenex boxes can really be dangerous as can toilet rolls!! he he

Big Sloppy kisses,
Gus and Louie

9:58 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I have personally seen those sploding kleenex boxes. I see that Tanner was trying to save the room by covering them. Joe, you are as handsome as ever.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

We have 'sploding Toilet Paper at our house!! And I think you get more handsome every day, Joe.

Lola

10:57 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I warned you, Tanner....

But at least your mom didn't stay mad at you for long.

Now Joey's resolution is one that's pretty well thought out.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I think you have youw revolution down pat..You couldn't bweakk that one even if you twied!!
Tannew thank you fow that wawning..I don't have a TV woom, but those sploding kleenexes might do it in othew wooms too wight??
smoochie kisses
Asta

12:44 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Happy new year Joey and Tanner!
Oh my goodness, thanks for that warning, Tanner, I will beware of sploding kleenex boxes!!
Joey - please do continue to be handsome, we love to look at pictures of handsome you!
Love Clover xo

2:36 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Blue Steele! You are really really really, ridiculously good looking!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

You couldn't get any cuter or handsomer! Love Agatha+Archie(OMG Agatha is blushing!!!!!!)

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home