Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tanner is a race car driver!

WHATSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! Today is Tuesday and today I was watching that TV but NOT HBO because Mom said it makes me know bad words. SO I was watching this thing called BARE ETT JACKSON! NOt like Jackson the WFT but this thing that is an auction of CARS.



I was pretty into this one show because DAD likes cars and so does Mom.


I looked at this book about a porch, we have one of those in front of OUR house but it does NOT look likes this.


Dad likes this cars called a CHARGER.


CHARGER but different than the one who is a football team in San Dee Aygo.


I like this MUSTANG who is called a girl named SHELBY.

So I was watching this show and it said LIVE FROM SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. Wait one minute, I LIVE IN SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA!! SO When Mom was not looking I decided to go check this car auctioning off!!


The bus comes RIGHT by my house, so I just got on there and pretended like I was with those guys.


Well this Auctioning stuff is GREAT!?! ITs a whole lots and lots of people YELLING?! SO I yelled and I said WHATSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP and then suddenly they point to me and said OK WINNER!?!

I winned a car! They said something about sending me a bill or needing some Money or something, I just said, WTF WHATSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP cuz everyone else was always yelling!?


So I got this CAR and now WHO wants to teach me to drive so I can get home?!!!!

38 Stains:

Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joey and Tanner, heehee Tanner gess u will haff to call Joey to come help u drive it home...hope u gots the # on speed dial...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

7:46 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Teka Toy said...

Tanner: It looks like an automatic so you just point it in the right direction and give it some gas.

Teka

7:49 PM  
Blogger Teka Toy said...

Tanner:

I'm thinkin you like, put this one in D and point it in the direction you wanna go. Then you like, give it lots of gas so it goes SSZZZOOM and ...that's it. Please like buzz my house on your way Home, OK?

7:50 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey: I'm sorry, she got online without me again!

gussie

7:51 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Flash can drive. I'll send him down there. Good job on wining the car

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh! I'll teach you!!!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

That is the most pawsome car we have ever seen Tanner! You need to drive on down to Texas so we can go cruisin' Dude!:)
Ozzie & Rocky

8:11 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my gosh doofus...you need me to sit beside you...everyone needs a hot babe at his side....i dont think it is very hard to learn to drive...my mom can do it....

8:12 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

I think because you live in arizona you don't have to know how to drive, becuz our mom always says noone knows how to drive here and its kind of dangerous to be on the roads, so if we were you I would stay on the sidewalks where it is safe and maybe walk behind your new car on a leash.

-Nikos

8:24 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woah, Tanner. Now you can drive to visit Lily, who is your wife.

xo
SB

8:40 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'll ride shotgun!
Ike

8:45 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
That is a great car!
I wonder if you have savings to pay it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:51 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Tanner, I've been driving the Whippet Wagon forever and it's easy but not as fast as me. Your new car looks like it might be faster... woh!(Also be careful where you drive it because there could be trouble.)

Sam I Am whippet

8:52 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Tanner, looks like you got a pawsome new car. But I'm not sure your mom will like the bill that comes with it
hee hee

~ Girl girl

8:54 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We think you make a great auctioneer!!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner i'm thinking maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe this time you don't want to go home. because i'm thinking maaaaaaaaaaybe there will be a huge bill sitting on the counter top and a very angry mom sitting on the porch steps.

love..
chiyo

9:22 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Way to go Tanner!! Now you can drive us to parties :) You can borrow CC-man's drivers license if you need one. He never uses it!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

OMD Tanner...what an adventure. That is a way cool care...you will totally et all the girls too!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:46 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, you are so adventurous. if you ask, i would go with you. lol

wet wet licks

Boo

9:50 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

OMG
Tannew you gots a caw????
It looks amazing.. youw wife is going to love it..I'm suwe you'll figoowe it out, how hawd can it be ..I've heawd Mommi say idiots dwive and you'we not one so .....have fun!
smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess.
can I have a wide if you come by New Yowk on youw way home??

10:30 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh Tanner, you won a car? Congratulations! What car is that?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:53 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

I have seen that car auction show. They have some pretty cool cars. I hope you took your piggy bank to pay for that one you bought. Tell your Dad that a Charger is a great car.

1:21 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That is a cool car. I don't think I'd go home just yet. You might find the bill got there before you.

Simba xx

2:21 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What a nice car, Tanner! Get in and close the door and turn on the radio REAL LOUD and somehow once you turn the key, the car has a mind all it's own!
We'd love to go for a spin with you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:26 AM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Tanner - you better get outta there ASAP before the bill arrives. Just step on the gas and don't look back!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

6:36 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Congratulations on winning the auction. I dun think you remember to give them the correct addy to send the bill to so you should just leave the place with the car as soon as possible. Auto car seems like easy to drive just follow Teka's instruction.

Drive safely!

Luv,
Snowball

8:45 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Can you look up "drive" in your big dictionary? Maybe that will help.

If not, tell Joey about how to win cars. He knows how to think good and he knows how to yell, too, so he can win a car and help you learn to drive.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Tanner, do your paws reach the pedals? It's a nice ride! Congratulations on winning it!

Your friend, Lenny

8:59 AM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Too bad I had to leave so soon, Tanner. I could have shown you how to drive that car! It looks like a keeper. Just sign Joe's name to the contract and you will be A-OK to take it home with you.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

my mom saw this and thought of you Joey, not that you have a job... but interesting article.
http://zenhabits.net/2008/01/so-i-quit-my-day-job-holy-cow-i-took-the-plunge/

10:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh boi Tanner... I wouldn't want to be in your paws when your mom and dad get the bill! hahahahah

Loves,
Tofu

11:26 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

You might want to check with the Army of Four, I think one of them knows how to drive.

Holly

12:11 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Tanner! OMD, you got a car!! Cool! I bet it is pretty easy to drive...Did you try it out? You look really cute waiting for the bus...
Love Clover xo

12:20 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner! What kind of car is it? Do you need a booster seat to see over the steering wheel?

YOU'Re KILLING ME, Doofus!

Goob love,
Stanley

4:28 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Hey Tanner -
Way to go and win a car! That was quite an adventure. We think you and Hana
need to go for rides together. Can we ride with you? Her car looks like a one seater.
Comet and BLU

9:12 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooooh those pics of you were so so so so so funny Tanner!

I loved the one of you at the auction!

Not sure about driving, Jeannie just presses some pedals and wriggles a stick about in the middle of the car and we seem to move forward....

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

2:06 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Tanner.... We've been busy and missed your posts this week. This is AWESOME!! You winned a car!!! After you learn to drive it can you come to Michigan and give Zoe and I a ride?

Love, Seadra and Zoe

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home