Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, December 09, 2007

when the weather outside is frightful

Joey watches as the doofus helps me clean
Mom is cleaning, it is COLD and WET here and the Steelers are playing the UNDEFEATED Patriots today. Please doggies cheer for my Steelers. I am sorry to all my friends who are Patriot fans but the Steelers HAVE TO WIN ?!

I am hiding right now in the bed because it is cold so no new pics, but here is a great old one...

Joey and Tanner

42 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

Joe is it really cold there? Come visit me it is 77 here today.
Maybe we could trade places.

2:53 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I just saw some Stealers score some touchdown! GOOOOOOOOOO Steelers! I'm wearing black today for 'em.

wally.

3:02 PM  
Blogger wally said...

P.S. My sissy will always and forever be the pus bucket.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

We had an ice storm today. I wish I was in AZ! I hope your team won. My Dad is a Raiders fan and they didn't do so well. Love, Martha

3:05 PM  
Blogger Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Louie and I are also rooting for the Steelers to win. Mom and Dad are Packer fans and ya they won... Mom has a friend at work that also loves the Steelers. We all wish they were playing in the swamp like they did the last 2 weeks. The Steelers would crush them there... Enjoy the game...

3:25 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner looks slim in that 'old' photo but you look pretty much the same, as handsome as ever.

Love
Boy n Baby

4:26 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
90 degrees here!
Better no comment on the game!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

4:29 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh Joey, put on an extra sweater and lighten up please. The weather is OK. We need these damp and dreary days over with before Schmauss company arrives.

kissies
gus

4:36 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Joey, I have that same alarm clock! I loved it, but it is dying a slow weird death because the outlet I plugged it into made it go all kittywhompus.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're pulling for those Steelers for ya, Joey! Dad's Giants won so he's a happy camper!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

5:05 PM  
Blogger Dory the Lab said...

Joe -

Please don't hate us because we are New England fans - that and there is less than two minutes and we are spanking the Steelers 34-13.

Dory

5:17 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe n Tanner!!! wuz nice here today, high 60's but not to muchs sunny...buttt me gots to go outside fur a bit anyways...wow, u gots a lots of cards, u musta been good...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

5:19 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I HATE THE PATRIOTS!

I'm sending Tom Brady a giant box of poop.

Sherman

5:30 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I hope your Steeler win the game. I will have my paws crossed for them.

Luv,
Snowball

6:04 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

It's been raining cats & dogs here too. Yikes...GLOoomy. :(

6:30 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Sorry about the soggy, cold weather. It is cloudy and a little windy here, but not cold.
Sorry about those Steelers. Our dad wasn't too happy either!
Later-

Ozzie & Rocky

6:58 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Stay warm Joe. I'm cold too...been really chilly this weekend!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:11 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

we're sorry about your Steelers :-(
We did get your extra cute card the other day and the note! Good thing you didn't try to come out to the stoopid meetup cuz they locked all those doors! Idiotzes.
-Nikos.

7:43 PM  
Blogger JavaGirlBT said...

Sorry about your weather and about your Steelers.
-Java

7:46 PM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Our Dad is all about rooting against the Patriots...so we totally understand. No harm, no foul!

xo,
Wiley & Fivel

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it's so cold there - will do some cheering for the Steelers for you!

I've tagged you two to play a game - we think Joe especially would like this game!!

River

8:11 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Sorry about the Steelers. We rooted as hard as we could. I don't like those cheaters.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Here it is rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, and rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, and more rain, rain, days of rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, we are so bored of rain.
sorry about the Stellers-
the wet whippet waggle

10:22 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

go steeler go!

i hope your team win! let us know if they did!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:38 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

It's cold and wet over here in Singapore too. I hope your Steelers win toO!!

~ Girl girl

11:50 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joe...is tha tdoofus and you cuddling...i was cuddling iwth the skinny one today too....not my choice....btu whatever...warmth is warmth...

12:04 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Maybe I'll come over to your place & I will help to keep you both warm with my big, squishy, warm body. I have no idea who Steelers are & I'm no fan of football but I will cheer for them becoz you asked us to. So, go Steelers!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:58 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

It's rain, rain and more rain here too. We have had washloads full of soggy towels from drying off after walkies.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

3:02 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The preparation at Christmas is perfect.
And, the Christmas card from the friend is wonderful. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:59 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Rah, rah Steelers!
Ike

7:35 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, Did they win??? I am a luck charm I think, because my mom's team won the whole shebang this year.

xo
SB

8:03 AM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Hi Joe,
It sounds like some miserable weather there. I'm sorry about the Steelers and I hope today will be better for you. Thanks for visiting us! We'll be back again to catch up on life in Arizona.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Joe, you look very fearless in that picture. Sorry about the Steelers - I think I heard they lost. Stupid Patriots.

Your friend, Lenny

8:41 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Yesterday was a totally disgusting day wif cold, wet rain. Where did our snow go?!? And, to top it off the Stillers did not win. Boy, was daddy upset over that!
-Cosmos-

10:04 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

I love that picture!
Um, is Tanner going to get a mistletoe? I want to give him a kiss too!
Love Clover xo

12:08 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

I hear ya, Joey. It's been freezing rain here and it's nasty, nasty, nasty.

Stay safe & warm.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I hate the cold too. That's an awesome pic of you two!!!

Thanks for the cool card, we love it.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

3:42 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my, you are both like the Two Headed Boston Terrier in that last pic!

I am sorry you have wet weather, we have cold and frosty here in Scotland, with some lovely sunshine!

love and happy licks, Marvinxxxxx

4:06 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Um, you live in Arizona - how cold could it be, Joe Stains??? It was like 8903234234 degrees below zero here last weekend!!

4:53 PM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

I hate the Patriots. I hate the Patriots. Oh, joey.. I was crying right with you. I am still not over it. I was doing backflips for the Steelers wanting them to win. I am for ANYONE who is playing against the Steelers, but I knew I had a camaraderie with you once I found out that you were a Steeler's fan. BTW, did you know that I HATE the Patriots.

11:35 PM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

OH, Joe.. I deserve a bite on my arse for my last comment. I MEANT I am for anyone who is against the PATRIOTS. I got so emotionally involved that I didn't know WHAT I was saying. Sorry Pal. I deserve to be bit and smacked around and... dare I say... called a DOOFUS. I hate the Patriots.. NOT the STeelers...

11:37 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Sorry bout your Steelers, Joey! But hey. Any pic of you is a good pic!

Goober love,
Stanley

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home