Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, November 30, 2007

foxy lady!

Mom is posting this in our absense because right now we are at a party in SPACE, OUTERSPACE, I think that is near maine but I am not sure of the details. Ben Benjamin picked us up in his space ship earlier...


We dressed warm and have a flashlight, so don't worry about us!

I was pretty ticked off yesterday and contemplated staying in bed for the whole weekend when Mom said I had a package! On the back of the package was a very special note...


Well, someone certainly is smart...who could this be from...


There was a very special looking note inside, I had to have Mom help me hold it so I could read...


Omdooog its from the BEAUTIFUL and talented Ms. Sophie la Brador! I had to get a nice big sniff of that letter, but thankfully the pupperazzi missed that photo.

She sent me the most fabulous Orbee toy...


It is green and minty and is a thousand times better than some stupid green squirrel!


It smells minty fresh, just like I'd imagine Sophie's breath to be. Or like roses, I am not sure...maybe her other end smells of roses??


Lets give this thing a whirl!!


OMDOG I LOOVE IT, I even got the wild eye from it!!


and the REALLY REALLY wild eye, omdog I almost look like the Doofus here. goshdarn pupperazzi.

While this toy is fantabulous and wonderful, it was not the only thing in the package...oh no, Ms Brador knows that the way to a terrier's heart is through his belly, so she sent ME cookies?!


I asked mom for 8 cookies, since I am 8 years old.


Um please, I am also the best, if you need reminded??


the Doof lined up for a handout too and I told him, No WAY uh uh, not a chance! These cookies are FOR ME and Sophie said I do not have to share. NO SHARING REQUIRED!


Well that sure wiped the smile off his face!

Then mom pulled out the big guns, she dropped a very important name...Santa Paws. CRAP, I guess the Doofus can have ONE cookie.

THANK YOU SOPHIE! or um MERCY BUCKETS or whatever those french words are for thank you so much you are so pretty and beautiful. um. I gotta go...

39 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

That Sophie is quite a lady. To bad it's so close to Christmas or you could have kept all the cookies for yourself.

9:56 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hee hee, you really LOVED that minty toy, huh?? Your eyes say it all!! And wow, you can speak another language...I'm impressed!!!

T-man

9:56 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
OMG You guys look soo handsome dwessed fow the twip..and I'm so glad you bwought flashlights..I assoomed it would be like NYC all lit up, but it's DAWK!!! and I'm vewy scawedof the dawk.
That package fwom Sophie was the best!!! What a gweat light bulb and those cookies,(excoose me while i dwool)
smoochie kisses
Asta

10:32 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Wooo... Joey, you have an admirer. Poor Tanner, he look so sad when you are not sharing those delicious looking cookies with him. Please give him more than 1 of the cookies ok?

Luv,
Snowball

12:43 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

That lightbulb toy looks lovely. I think Sophie has a red one to doesn't she?

Toodle pip,
Harry x

1:41 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Joey, you 8? I don't believe you... Really? You look so good at 8! I hope I will look just as good as you when I turn 8. I don't want gray hairs all over my gorgeous face. I will look oogly! Oh, that light bulb toy looks fun. Does it have the same texture as your squirrel toy? Heehehehe... Those cookis look yummy!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:28 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Oh wow...Sophie sent ya quite a big haul. Unfortunately, you had to share. Bummer!

3:09 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That Sophie is one smart lady, and pretty too! She really knows how to chose the best pressies! We're glad you shared ONE cookie with Tanner! Santa is smiling down on you, Joey!
We had a blast with you at Goofy's pawty! Thanks for bringing your flashlight!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:53 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, Joe! What a cool toy! Sophie is such a babe to send it to you - and cookies?!!? Seriously, THAT is one incredi-gal!
Play bows,
Zim

3:56 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Cookies AND a new toy. Seriously Joe, you have NOTHING to be angry about. But can you imagine how much more we would all love you if you weren't angry, I mean heck dude we love you so much now. Could you be more loveable? Ha! Ha!
Ozzie & Rocky (who is feeling much better!)

6:12 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

That package from Sophie came at just the right time. You needed that to cheer you up.

Have a great weekend guys!!
Love, Seadra and Zoe

6:30 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, I'm so glad you like your minty bulb. I just love mine. I'm glad you shared with Tanner. I didn't really want to leave him out, I just didn't want him to think I was flirting with him too. I looove your crazy eyes!!!

xo
SB

7:03 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oh wow! That's one neat package - and you sure wiped the grin of Tanner's face effectively. Might be good you shared one cookie with him, though, thinking of Christmas and all. That Sophie is really generous!

The WriggleButts

7:08 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

wow.. that prezzie looks pawsome. I'm glad you brought that flashlight, because we didn't think of it. We live out in the country and are used to it being darkkkkkk. We were glad to share our treats with you, but Tanner was a bit pushy and wanted the entire bucket.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Joe, that toy looks good. I wonder if it's tough enough to stand the lovin' of a WFT? Jx

10:46 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh yeah, and Bienvenue ... De rien. (which is like saying, sure, dude, you're welcome ... it's nothing)

I was getting really worried that the mailman or customs guy ate them again. They seemed to be taking so long, but what is time to me really.

xo
SB

11:55 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Joey has a girlfriend!
Ike

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a brilliant package - Sophie is the best!

River

2:51 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

JOey!

You are SO LOVED by thousands, and especially, by Ms. La Brador! She really knows you, man. Very cool of her to tell you that it was ALL for you (no sharing required), and yet, you relented and gave the Doofus a cookie. Santa Paws will be impressed, I am SURE!

Hope the space party is fun & re-entry is no problem for you guys.

Goober love,
Stanley

5:00 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Joey! WOW! You are soooooo cool! My mom just saw a green bulb toy exactly like that the other day at a new doggie boutique around town...wow...you sure are a lucky doggie...Too bad Tanner isnt' as cool as you!

Love & Licks,
Randi

5:54 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Sweet giftables. That Sophie sure is one cool Canadian chick. Is she your lady labby friend? Also I love your orange coats - orange is my mom's most FAVORITE-EST color ever.

Mom and dad are shopping for a sister for me (err... someday). Do BTs shed much?

6:06 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
You two look handsome in your space outfits! We really had fun at the party!
Sophie is very nice sending YOU those presents.
Poor Tanner, his sad face almost made me cry!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:00 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Yo...wanna go to the Steeler game Sunday night???? Should be good and cold...a good nite for some kraut and bassi and perhaps an Iron City beer...

Let us know!

Loved ur Christmas litebulb chewie...I want one!!!

Scruffy

8:49 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh Joe, you were certainly "lit up" like a lightbulb in those pics with your new Sophie green minty toy!

And you speak French too! Is there no end to your talent!

love and Christmas Licks, Marvin xxxxx

2:23 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

No one can top Sophie...he's got it all...brains, beauty...ahhh...when i grows up I want to be just like her!!!

Hey, how was space???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:25 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

You deserve it Joe Stains! You are totally cool.
the whippet waggle

7:58 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

ha ha Joey - at first we thought the green bulb was for Tanner - you had his doofus eyes! That toy looks like a lot of fun and cookies even yummier. Sophie is a great friend to send you that.
Comet and BLU

10:08 AM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

What a nice package! And sharing is good. Especially right before Santa Paws is due to arrive!
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie, Peaches & Bella

10:59 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Wow, you got your love letter after the pawty?? How cool is that...and the cookies look very yummylicious!!! slurp~~

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap! i need me one of those bulbs!!! sophie is just the best!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh my dogness, you better get a TON of stuff from Santa Paws for sharing that delicious looking food with Tanner!!!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh sweet!! Sophie is so nice to send you pressies.. and it's ALL for you too..

7:35 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

The lightbulb looks great. Does Tanner tries to steal that away from you?

Love
Boy n Baby

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what does the bulb do what does the bulb do? do you chew on it? does it make a noise? i haven't gotten a new toy in ages! i can't wait for santa to get here!

hee hee will one cookie be enough to show santa you're a good brother to doofus?

love..
chiyo

9:23 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner, yummmmy me lub cookies...heehee Tanner wookies wike he wants to play wiff ur green light bulb joey...me likied ur space suits tooo..Sophie gots grate taste in stuffs...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

12:21 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Cookies?? OMDoG! Are they delicious? They look delicious. I can smell them here in Pittsburgh.

Mom, MAKE ME SOME COOKIES!

Sherman

7:02 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Wow, Sophie is awesome! That was extremely nice of you to share with Tanner.

Your friend, Lenny

10:30 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Sophie is a very pretty boston.
That is such a neat toy.
I had to put my baby, Max to sleep Monday. He was a black and white. I'm paying tribute to him on my blog.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home