Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

BUSTED again by the pupperazzi...

Some of you may remember Tanner's 'lady friend' Liberty aka Princess Sparkle. Well, she has her own website now and she keeps a blog of her travels. You can check her out here.

In her most recent adventure she totally ratted me out to Mom and Dad by letting them know that when they are not around I am hanging out at Flaming Moe's! I tell you what, even Tanner's girlfriends manage to mess me up!! I swear everyday it feels like I am being watched all the time!!! I have to find out if there is a back door, I can't be seen hanging out in line again...

21 Stains:

Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner must have paid them to do this. That should explains it.

Love
Boy n Baby

11:57 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

watch out!!! There might be some eyes on you right now...

12:15 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

well joey ...when you are as famous as you and Tanner are...how can you blame people....hopefully nobody catches you in those girlie jammies..hahah...what kind of drink do you like joe....my mom is curious what size clothes you wear...

12:45 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, seriously i would WANT to be caught at such a happening pub!

wet wet licks

Boo

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just can't trust anydog these days Joe.

River

1:49 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Joe, I thought you're a VIP and can just get straight in the club.

~ Girl girl

2:11 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

you are so famous you'll have your own stalker soon.

Simba xx

2:57 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'm not sure Princess Sparkle can be trusted, Joey! Tanner better watch out too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:57 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You are are famous Joey!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:12 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe, it IS the price you have to pay for blog stardom!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:11 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Having visited princess sparkle on her website, we think she and Tanner are PERFECT for one another.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

You forgot your shades! If you wore those, nobody would have recognized you.

9:08 AM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Yo dude. You have to watch out. Maybe you can borrow Amber Mae's skunk costume so you can go incognito?

9:53 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Joey,

Will you get to go to the pub again? It must be very happening there isn't it?

Luv,
Snowball

10:20 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

I guess this is what happens when you are so famous. But you can learn from this - just make sure to take a disguise with you next time. Perhaps a little black felt dot that you can put on your forehead?
Love Clover xo

11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joes! You can't hide! Your famous... or rather your stains are 'infamous'... oh yeah

12:25 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

I'm heading over to Princess Sparkle's website to give her a piece of my mind! Sounds like she could use one. (But, you have to admit, the camera loves you, man)!

Goober love,
Stanley

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear - is that his Mrs. Dress?! I remember her!

How dare she do that to you! You should tackle Tanner to the ground... it has to be his fault some how.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

well when one is famous.......Love A+A your adoring fans

4:25 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

TANNER! Girlfriends? I thought I was your WIFE. Guess you don't love me anymore, huh? Sad, sad Lillie Valentine.....I'm gonna cry..........You replaceded me? I can't believe it.....sigh....

6:31 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Ooops! Looks like Lillie is not happy! Too bad she read your post!
Joe, that is the prize of the fame!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home