Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, December 07, 2007

brrrr we are glad to be back in AZ

We are back from the party, Mom was a little bit upset about the funny juice, but then I told her that I was just being polite and took the wine for Asta's Mom with the pretty name. She said that was very good etiquette to take the wine. WHEW!


Look at all our cards!!!





I got that thing from Ruby. After the party I figured that kissing is not so bad. Now I am not saying I kissed any blond doggies, but I sure would love some smooches!!

32 Stains:

Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Joey...ya know Tanner musta grabbed the Heinz bottle and brought it...cuz, I poured myself a drink and it tasted just like ketchup. I think Scruffy mite of made some stains right along with you....his bladder control is an issue.

So...who are ya goin' for for the Steelers/Patriots game Sunday?? We might have to go up and stay with Ag and Arch and go to the game with them...that could be entertaining.

Tell Tanner my lips are sooooooo chapped from kissin' him under the mistletoe....

Merry Barks...Lacie

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was charming and gentlemanly of you to bring something with you. Isn't there some saying about not going to parties empty-handed...? Bravo.

You DIDN'T kiss any blond doggies...?!


Oh, and I wasn't allowed to play becuase it was the first time IT was being nice to Petra... they didn't want me to "get in the way of a good time being had" or some such nonsense. Never fear, I joined in as soon as the camera turned off.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You guys don't even know what cold means.
Ike

8:35 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
Finally your softer side is coming out!
I see my card there! Glad you got it!
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:04 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joey: You didn't do bad under the mistletoe at all....For an old guy, you got a lot of stamina.

kissies
Teka Toy

9:21 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

What happens if all the cards fill up that space? Is there room for MORE?

9:27 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
I was so happy to have you hewe..I don't cawe about the stains at all..you'we wowth it!!!
I hope you wawmed up since then,and i hope you awen't still mad that I let a cat play the dwums...
BTW Youw lips awe vewy nice and soft
smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess..Mommi loved that you bwought a bottle(wink,wink)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey! Did your peoples figure out the wine was gone & the ketchup was replaced? Maybe they thought it was a very full bodied Merlot or Syrah...Peoples can be very dumb sometimes & not know the difference!

love & licks,
Randi

10:17 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow, you received alot of cards! I received 11 yesterday & 5 today. I hope I will get just as much as you! I have not received your though... Oh, you got a kiss from a blonde girl here!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cards look great displayed like that - looks like you guys have the same wall as ours!!

River

1:23 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

So cute!!! I gave you a kiss!

Holly

1:24 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I left a kiss for you. Have a good weekend.

Luv,
Snowball

1:54 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You got away with the wine thing then, that was close. I knew your Mummy would Ketchup with you.

Love the kisses thing, I want one.

Simba xx

2:31 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Looks like you're racking up some kisses, Joey! I left you one too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:39 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

glad to see you didn't get in trouble. hee hee

I wish it was warm again here, stupid snow came again!!!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

5:17 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hey joey, the pawty certainly was a lot of fun, and you guys looked so cute in your coats. PS> I think you are a GREAT kisser!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh yes, always take wine to pawties, well as long as it belongs to somepup else!

I had a great time! And I love Funny Juice.......

Your cards are looking good too!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

wow you're getting a lot of kisses- send some this way dude!

Woof,
Ralph

1:41 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Well that must not have been you and Sophie under the mistletoe for quite some time then!!! Love A+A

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

We think you brought back some of that cold weather with you - send it back! BRRRR we are freezing.

We got your card today. Great picture of you (and even of Tanner)
Comet and BLU

4:23 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

It was lovely to get to know you, Joe Stains! Hope you are rested up and thawed thoroughly by now. If it weren't for Asta's warm hospitality, and your wit (which made me blush hot red) this little whippet would have frozen way up north!

toasting in my jammies-
the Lady Maria

9:33 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh Tanner, Im getting more & more cards yesterday!!! I wish more to come ya...hehe. By the way, my card is on the way....I hope it will reachs ya place before xmas.

Can I have some kissy too??

10:06 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Very nice cards. Isn't it fun to be getting so many cards. We're working on ours so Momma can get them out this Monday.
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie, Peaches & Bella

11:09 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

You got a really neat place to display your cards. We need to think of another spot for ours--we have pretty much run out of room in the usual spot Mom hangs cards. They NEVER got as many cards as we have!
Geez Joe, you have really turned into a regular Casanova! Guess it's just the spirit of Christmas or something, right?
Ozzie & Rocky

7:24 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

with all the cards coming through...maybe u might need an even spacious wall

8:52 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

YAY, I see my card on your wall!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are going to have to get a storage unit to put all those cards in after the holidays.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I know your'e kind of macho, Joe Stains, but don't all bostons like to kiss? I mean, like lick,lick,lick,lick,lick????

12:38 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Hey Joe, I think you're awesome and all, but I'm not going to leave you a kiss. No offense, OK? ;)

Your friend, Lenny

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you two have a pawsome place to display your cards!!!

We got your card today in th email. You both look totally handsome with your Christmas Bandanas on. Thank woo!!

Hugs,
Sitka

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry it's so cold up up there. We live in Florida so we stay pretty cozy. Sorry about those Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

OK. So, I totally missed your face when I gave you a kiss, man. Sorry. Maybe next time I'll have better aim.

So, DID you kiss that blonde doggie girl? I was so busy watching my sissy I couldn't keep the close eye on you two that I wanted to.

Goob love,
Stanley

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home