Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tanner is soooo SMART day

So now Joe is a PROFESHUNUL blogdog I guess. What does that make me? um? I dunno but I am learning NEW THINGS. MOm must know that I am like so smarterest because she is starting to teach me about all these new things in our house. She is very nice to teach me what the new things are called. She gets VERY excited when she teaches me, so I thought I would teach you what they are called, ok?


This one is called, NO DON'T SCRATCH YOUR BACK ON THAT?!! omdog and then you have to JUMP up from the couch and touch it like almost hugging it. I think this must be a new exercise machine like one of those tredmills Butchy and Snickers have.


This one is called, GET DOWN FROM THERE!!!!!!!!!!! This one sometimes makes people jump up too, but not as much as the other one. Maybe this one is broke and needs to go back to the exercising store for a new one?


This one is called, NO DON'T LICK THOSE! (you can shake your head like I am in this picture) This one has new things to taste in it a bunch, I don't know what it is but then Mom has some of this juice after Joey and I do bad things and it seems to make her not so mad at us.


These are called, DontEatTHOSE! Mom is making a lot of these DontEatThose and they are in nice stacks on our table. INside the DontEatThose are picturs of all our doggy friends from this internet. the mail man puts the DontEatThose in the box outside for us!! I love the mail man because those DontEatThose are my new favorite, all those picsturs of all my friends!!!!

I hope you guys learned so much from this most interestingerest post, Joey might be RICH but I am SMART!

37 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

Oh Tanner thank you for the lesson. I don't have any of that stuff in my house but when and if I do at least I now know what to call them.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Thanks for sharing Tanner. Don'teathose are the most interesting ones of the lot. I think I see some of them at home too.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Tanner, My mom is having some of that juice right now and saying, no, we aren't going outside to dig for orange rubber kitties in the snow. Does your mom ever say that to you? If you can figure out what thing it is, please let me know.

xo
SB

6:51 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Than you so much for the lesson. You are really the smartrest.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:12 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

hahaha... what are the names of those things so long? It so funny.

Luv,
Snowball

7:14 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
I wonder if you got the message from all those things your learnt today??
I hope so or you will be in trouble!
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great lesson Tanner!! We get lots of the donteatthose at our place too!!

River

7:57 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Hmmmm, so your Mom has "Bad Dog" Juice in her house too???? I thought it was exclusive to Jackman Ave, but I guess not.

We're getting a real live tree in our house this year & Mom has stocked on the BD juice b/c I've already peed on the new fake trees in our yard. New tradition...tree in my house...I pee on it...Mom drinks juice. Merry Christmas!

Sherman

8:00 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh, we have bad dog drinky stuff in our house too! We get it out when Teka is having a record breaking day! I get to lick the bottom of the glass....

tell joey it helps

kissies
gus

8:35 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

It is amazing how smart you are Tanner! We learn new and exciting things from you all the time! You are like one of the smarterest dogs in the blogs! Whoa!
Ozzie & Rocky

10:24 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Tanner you are soooo smart! We have lots of "don't touch those" and "don't eat those" things in our house too. Our girl has lots the "don't lick those" bad dog juice bottles too, but ours aren't red - they are clear and come with olives.
Comet and BLU

10:46 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That's a lot of stuff to remember. All those Don'ts. I like the way you shake your head. We're still working on Sit.

Deefor

11:14 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Tanner, I really adore you coz you're such a silly funny fella! I really learned alot today from you. Those trees are loverly! I haven't received any Don'tEatThose yet. Hope they will come soon...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:17 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

OhTanner
You always teach me something new..it's wondewful..you awe sooo smawt..I had no idea that was an excewcise machine..i'll have to twy it especially aftew all the don't eat those things..my Mommi has the same juice..it must be weally good fow you, cause has it wegulawly
smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess awe you weady fow my pawty??

11:19 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow i think we are probably getting those same things in our house....you are definately the smarterest tanner...i love to learn...an dyou will too.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those are really clever new things you taught us Tanner. Your DontEatThose looks cute

~ Girl girl

12:06 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Your words of wisdom always brighten my day Tanner!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

2:18 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Our don't eat those, are all trapped in a cage that hangs on the front door. Mummy says phoning the Dr and asking for her test results because the dog ate the letter, was one of her most embrassing moments.

Simba xx

2:42 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, you better let Mom see those DontEatThose before u EatThose!

wet wet licks

Boo

2:58 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
Oh my.. I am indeed impressed!! Thanks for the useful lesson..

3:09 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're so smart, Tanner! Joey is a good teacher! We're sure he's very proud of you! We have some of those don't eat those at our house too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:14 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Wow, Tanner, you ARE smart! I'm glad you got the DontEatThose that I sent to you.

Your friend, Lenny

6:47 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Tanner you are sooooo SMART, is right! We have an OMGThatsNotAChewToy in the yard. It's a long skinny chord that makes the bushes and the fence light up. They don't plug it in when we're in the yard.
thanks for the laughs-
the whippet waggle

7:10 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We have that juice in our house do. Dude we have a serious question. Ya know how we are always happy for you and Joey when your Steelers win?? And how we always congratulate you?? Well the Patriots are playing the STEELERS this weekend.......We won't be able to be partial on this one....!!!! Love A+A

8:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Tanner! Don't tell Joey this but we love Tanner Tuesdays because your view of the world just brightens up our day. Thanks Tanner!

Loves,
Tofu

8:25 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Those things you are teaching us about, oh smarterest Tanner, look an awful lot like the 'NO Ruby don't' or 'Down Ruby' things at our house!!!! I need to get my mom some of that juice...it sounds very handy to have around!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:44 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Wow - we have some of the same things!! We have a lot of "Drop its" and many "Stop licking those"

8:46 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Tanner - you are sooooo wrong. The exercise thing is called "Duncan you little bastard!" The juice does make moms and dads nicer though.
Ike

9:11 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Wow, thanks for the tips, Tanner. New things in our house have been called HEY HEY HEY HEY UHHHH OH. I bet my mom doesn't know that there are other names for those things. It gets confusing to me and the others because we don't know which HEY HEY HEY HEY UHHHHH OH she's talking about.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

My Jeannie adores the "No don't lick those" Juice, she says it was a wonderful vintage.

Dog knows what she is barking about, but when she has some of that darn juice, she is flying.

and she dont care a little bit about what she types on my Blog.

Hoooooomans eh! love and puzzled licks, Marvin xxxxxx

1:59 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Tanner, you are really smart. I like wine too and always sneak a lick from Mom's glass. Love, Martha

2:56 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Tanner: You are proving day after day how smart you are becoming. Stay away from that "don't lick that stuff". Remember what happened from the beer. It could be worse. Leave that stuff to Mom and the Wine Guy. You are such a good boy to help the parents with their exercise regime.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner...hmmm me learneded a lot from u...but watt happeded to the thatsnotyours and the getouttathere's me gots sum donteatthose and me gettin weady to send sum donteatthose....heehee

b safe,
;)lacylulu

11:53 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Thank you for for the tips Tanner. We learned a lot. You be one smart pup. We love the Christmas trees.

xoxoFour Pugz

10:24 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Tanner!!
You are very smart!I need to ply my mommy with that juice for when I bring in dead animals !
Frasier

12:13 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

You are VERY smart!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner! There are so many things about your world I would never know if you didn't share about them. Thanks, man, for the free education!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home