Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Joey Claus is coming to town....


So I am thinking about letting a certain blond beauty sit on my lap and tell me her Christmas list, you think this handsome wink will be enough to convince her??

How about this handsome face??


I always said I never wanted a girlfriend but I think Sophie might have slipped some love potion in those cookies she sent because lately I have been thinking of settling down. I mean, I even let my Mom put this dumb coat on me?! Maybe it is just the magic of the holiday season and I will soon snap out of it? Asta's party is tomorrow, maybe after a few dogtinis I will really be in tune with my emotions. I know it can't work between Sophie and I, she has so many admirers already. But I think that this old man might finally have a crush?!

I am going to go get ready for Asta's party and think about this some more...

33 Stains:

Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh Joey,
Are you professing your lurve for Ms Sophie?? I can't wait to see if she accepts. :) Nice Santa suit!!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Its like great news to know that you are falling in love. Maybe it is time to settle down?

Love
Boy n Baby

11:18 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe n Tanner, i not c how Sophie can rejects u...u lookies soooo pawsome in ur joey claus suit....me finkies she wood likies holdin paw and paw wiff u...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

11:58 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Joey, you look so cute. Are you going to deliver presents on xmas day as Joey Claus?

~ Girl girl

1:28 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Settling down!! Thats not Christmas spirit thats madness. No more egg nog for you.

Simba xx

3:13 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Aw Joe, it's good to hear that you're letting the inner dirty old man come out.

wally.

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one seriously cool jacket Joe!! There's nothing wrong with being in love with some hot babes either - but I do admit I like to keep my options open and have plenty of girlfriends to chose from!!

And I'm so glad your mum liked my Christmas card :)

River

3:50 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You look awesome in your red hooded parka, Joey! Sophie is one gorgeous girl! We can't wait to see you and her under the mistletoe at Asta's pawty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:59 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe...
I've strategically place mistletoe in various places within the cabin on Aire Ruby and you know the dogtini's will be flowing. Oh and I have reserved a seat for you next to Ms. la Brador. And I've made sure Tanner won't bug you either - he's sitting next to me!

So...I hope that helps. I know Sophie has LOTS of admirers, but I know she has a special place in her heart for you. Who can resist you???

Your late in life love really gives me hope that maybe even my old Mom will find someone someday!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:18 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Joey is falling in love... Joey is falling in love.... Will that make you a less angry guy?

Luv,
Snowball

4:32 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Joe your turning soft in your old age but hey we like that. Sophie a good choice for a love.

5:05 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

I think Sophie would defintely keep you on your toes!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

6:14 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Sounds like love to me.
And my mom wants to know where your mom got that coat, I don't know why. Oh, wait ... never mind.
Ike

6:47 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Joe, I am flattered and one might say, even a bit swoony. Of course I would sit on your lap, although you do know I weigh 68 lbs right?

I just hope I don't make you angry when I flirt. I have been called Sophina la Flirtador and Sophina Lovador by more than one handsome pup in the DWB (Wally, Pippa, Bear, ahem ..... the list is rather long). But it does not mean anything, Joe! I love you all equally ..... and if any one of you tries to hump me, I will beat the crap out of you. But lovingly so. Just so you know.

xoxo (with extra smoochies on top)
SB

7:08 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Va Va Va VOOM! If anyone is worth going after it would be Sophie! I say go for it!

Murph

8:41 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Joey, you look great in the Santa Caus coat. I'm ready for the pawty too!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:50 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Ahh, Joey got caught by the luv-bug!! It happens to all of us at one point. I fell for Codie, but the lady hasn't answered, oh well. And, Juneau & MayaMarie. Great outfit, Joey Claus! Just the thing to get ladies on yur lap, wink wink! Thanx fur the support fur our mommy. She's at the mad stage now & onward to applying for other positions. Maybe Santa Joey can put a good word out fur her, huh!
Til next time,
-Cosmos-

10:20 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I don't see how Sophie can wesist..you look so handsome..wemembew, Scruffy and Lacie awe bwinging a ginouwmous kissing ball that'I'm putting up..you nevew know what will happen
see you soon
smoochie kisses
Asta

10:28 AM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

We think you look cute in your coat, maybe a tiny bit grumpy. We're sure Sophie will love it.

Four Pugz

10:29 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

joey ...dude...i think i may have a little crush myself..so...if sophie doesnt work out ..give me a call..my mom wanted me to tell you to stay away from the drunk text messaging if you drink too many dogtinis....she has heard some stories.....hmmmmmmm

10:49 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Joe - we L*O*V*E* the coat!!

Dory

10:52 AM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Go for it, pal. She's quite a hottie!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

You are so handsome as Joey Claus; maybe you should wear that coat forever.

If you ask me, Sophie is one lucky girl.

11:38 AM  
Blogger vix said...

Don't leave us, Joey! Don't leave us to go settle down and abandon the rat race!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Joey,
You need a smile on that face!
I hope this season passes by quickly because if you get caught up in it and settle down with a blonde then I may be one of the few bachelors around !
Frasier

12:14 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

oooh, Joey, I might get a little jealous if you put the moves on Miss Sophie. I think you'd probably be pretty irresistable in that outfit, though.

Your friend, Lenny

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dog - must get off your blog before my girl sees that coat and gets ideas....

5:22 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I think you should sit with Sophie on the plane and have a little "talk" hmmmmm..... hee hee

Frenchie Snorts
balboa

5:54 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMG how could she resist??I am you look like one cool dude in that outfit.There is going to be ALOT of mistletoe so GET READY to pucker up!!!!!! Love A+A

6:40 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
I have a picture in my mind with Sophie on your lap! I really want to see that!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:02 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That is one smoldering look in Santa's eyes. Should be very romantic for Sophie... not that I know much about that stuff.

Deefor

1:25 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Joe I have that coat! Am I a boy or are you a girl or is that a magic coat!? I wondered for a sec if you were Santa Paws but then I remembered that he has to have opposable thumbs.

Good luck with Sophie on the plane - don't be a doofus!!!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

Sophie is one lucky pupgirl if you are even considering giving her a chance. I saw you two at the party. Whatdya mean it can't work out?

BTW, love your santa coat.

Goob love & smooches,
Stanley

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home