Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Get that camera out of my FACE!

I am telling you guys, I am beginning to feel some sympathy for Paris Hilton and Justin Timberlake. I can't do anything without someone taking photos and posting it for the world to see. Last night I was very upset about the football game and there is Tanner running all around taunting me and saying OMDOG BUDS OMDOG JOES OMDOG OMDOG! Meanwhile he is planning to show EVERYONE how much I get into my football watching!? What a brat. Then he tells everyone that I am always cold, implying that I am an old man and can't handle the chilly weather...so then...THIS HAPPENS...


I am going to steal a line from the Doofus here and say WTF is this ?!?! Mom bought me PAJAMAS!?!?!!


Seriously, PAJAMAS?! I know that some of you dogs have some PJs from Butchy and Snicker's Mom and they are really nice but I am JOE STAINS...


Hey Doofus, I might be looking like a cute little pup here but I can still kick your BUTT!!!

Ok, I have to admit that these things are pretty warm, I wonder how they feel in the bed??


Hmmm...this is not so bad...but I can't ruin my reputation!! Why couldn't Mom get me tough looking PJs with skulls or um spikes or something!!


This photo cannot be used to prove I am in the bed with these warm comfy PJs because you cannot tell that it is me, it is probably Tanner. right.

45 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh joey...those are some pretty sweet jammies you got there..haha.
i am sooooooooo glad my dad doesnt let mom put jammies on me...dude...
you have got to get your dad on your side...make her buy you some boy jammies....(it looks to me like mama wants a little girl around the house...)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I can't tell who is in those soft comfy jamjams at all ,hehehehey we could be twins ow something, that wouldn't be so bad
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:34 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
you would have been vewy pwoud of me..I made sevewal stains!! thwee on the bed, fouw on the cawpet..Mommi used up a whole bottle of that natoowes miwacle owange clean,hehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:41 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, u look pretty cute for me... but yeah, i think SKULL is your style.

wet wet licks

Boo

11:54 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look so cute like a baby in those PJs. I bet it's very comfy

~ Girl girl

12:41 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I will never call you a baby, Joey, but you sure look... err..rr .. very young wearing that soft yellow PJ.

Luv,
Snowball

12:53 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

I will never get caught looking like that.

Love
Boy

1:02 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

ah you look all cute and warm and cuddley. Not at all like your normal self. But hey, if you are nice and warm.

Simba xx

2:03 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Erm, I see no Tanner doofus spot on head! You are quite manly enough to wear lemon Joe!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

2:31 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

ohhhhhh Joey! You look so sweet in your jammies! hehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:10 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

We think warmth sometimes overrides looking tough and manly and then we think again and decide that we wouldn't be caught dead in yellow jammies. Mom says you look really cute in them though.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joey, You know, some of the toughest guys ever wore pj's to bed. Like, um, I will work on a list for you.

I'm worried your neck will get cold. I think you need a fleecy collar for those jammies.

xo
SB

5:45 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh yea...our humans r like paparazzi stalking at us all d time

7:35 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Well I'm diggin' those jammies...I get super cold in the night & have to snuggle in piles of covers to sleep.

Wonder if those come in pink?

Lola

7:45 AM  
Blogger Diane Irvine Armitage said...

Love your blog Joe - and the jammies are pretty cute too!

7:56 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oh Joe.. The jammies look rather comfy, but we also think your Mom should be able to find a more suitable print for you to wear!!!

the WriggleButts

8:29 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

I think the jammies make you look younger! Thanks for the advice about that stupid lady. Poop-sicles sound like a nice gift :-)

Woof,
Ralph

8:49 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Um....could be any dog in those jammies. But, don't they get in the way of going skin to skin with the hoomans?

Teka starts out the night in a sweatshirt, but takes it off as soon as dad gets the bed warmed up. hehehe she is silly

9:03 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude.
Ike

9:31 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Joe, the jammies are...um...CUTE! They make you look like a little puppy. But if any tough dude could make cute jammies look good on him, it's you.

Your friend, Lenny

10:51 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hey Joey, who is that mystery dog in those pjs in bed?? Is it Tanner?

11:25 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Only you can get away with wearing those PJ's and still look manly. Tanner doesn't get as cold because he has more body mass to keep him warm.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joes... between you, myself and my dad we totally feel you.




Loves,
Tofu

12:27 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

OMD JOEY!! You look soooo cute in your pajamas. I'm sorry, you look really tough too. But cute. Ah, my mom wants to snuggle you!
Love Clover xo

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Joe - I'd die of embarrassment if HM ever got me PJs - I'm still a bit cranky about my new bed thing!!

River

1:26 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We think they are cute & look very comfy...

1:41 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Oh my....I'm speechless. Yu poor thing! They couldn't find you some Steeler's pj's or something cool? Maybe Santa will feel sorry for you and bring you cool pj's.
Kaos

1:44 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Well we are a bit speechless,but..one should never be cold and the color does look nice on you but we are going to look and see if we can find some Harley pajamas or something. Dude a reputation is a reputation.. Love A+A

3:15 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Anybody who doesn't fall over during football games probably isn't worth knowing anyway. Those PJs are yellow, you are black and white, quite obviously those are STEELER pajamas. I bet Mean Joe Green is wearing a pair right now. Jerome Bettis sleeps in them, I'm sure of it. And Troy Polamalu wears yellow onesie PJs under his uniform. No worries, Joe, you haven't lost any street cred, my friend.

wally.

ps. The Pus Bucket agrees.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Sir Chance-Lot said...

Thos Pj's looks so cozy..mamma has not attempted to put me in any clothes yet...but I think it is just a matter of time...

5:35 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Joey,
Mommy was saying that you look so sweet and all that!!
But I think you need to add Britney Spears to the names of people being bugged by paparazzi !!!
Frasier

5:59 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Those PJs look really adorable but I don't think you are going for the cutie baby look right? LOL!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Oh Joe---that is just toooo sweet!
Hope they kept you nice and toasty!

Ozzie & Rocky

7:15 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Very cute in a manly kind of way!!

Four Pugz

8:01 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
I don't want to say this but you look like a baby! Maybe if your mom gets a black one would be better!
The only good thing about you pajamas is that you are warm now!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:08 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh jeez joey...i am back...i just gotta say dude....get a new blog up...you are just too...well lets just say i prefet the manly joey better...baby joey is ..ummm..well ...cute...but joey the man..that is who i like to see..

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww joe a man is a man is a man. doesn't matter what pajamas he's wearing. even baby yellow girlie ones with baby pink and baby blue little bones on them heeheehee

love..
chiyo

8:52 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Oh Joey, at least your pj's didn't have little red hearts all over them. Now that would be sissy!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooooh it is times like these I am so darn glad I am tooooo big for any of these dressing up stuff and PJs!

Mind you - yours look pretty cozy if you dont mind me saying......

love and laughing licks, Pyjam Less Marv xxxxxx

2:26 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

My Mom makes me where similar pj's too!! I think mine are swimming with ducks. So unmanly!
Tobes

2:40 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!!

Suck it up, man, and enjoy the heat! Your jammies are as manly as you make them, buddy.

I say, forget the Doofus, forget the pupparazzi & get down to some good sleeping, man.

Goober love,
Stanley

3:14 PM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Oh, Joe.

The Pee J's are emasculating, perhaps. But adorable? Yes! Don't be shy - you look great!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

7:36 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

LOL Joey, those jammies are just plain wrong! I would shred the girl's couch if she made me wear those.
Comet

9:33 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner, heehee joe u lookies sooo cute in ur jamjams..wiff little bones on em...bones r manly, right?

b safe,
;)lacylulu

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home