Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, December 15, 2007

What a GREAT DAY!

Don't worry guys Tanner is fine. I think he just breathed in a little too much gas and had to sleep it off or something.

So today started out crappy because Mom opened the back door to let us out and it was like 38 degrees. FOR REAL FOLKS. I was like, screw you lady I will just poop under the TV. She said no way and pushed me out the door! WHAT A MEAN WOMAN! BUT then later she came over and was like, we are going to the park for a Boston Terrier Meet Up! I said, holy crap I love you lady!

The meet up is organized by Bentley and Niko's Mom. She is pawesome for getting us all together!


This was me at the start, I was totally happy! I was running free and enjoying the good life!


Tanner met a teeny tiny weiner dog!


Then I saw this guy and I thought it was a mini version of Dave from the Army of Four! I said hi right away and he tried to woo at me but I told him I didn't speak Sibe. He sure was cute.


There were a LOT of Bostons there. We were having a great time. That is me in the red and Tanner in the black. Do you notice something about me in the red? MY LEASH IS ON. No more running free for me because I tried to hump a bunch of dogs. My parents are so unfair. If those dogs don't want to be humped they'd move out of the way!


This little puppy showed up and I was like holy cow I have poops bigger than you little dude! But I was good, Mom was nervous. Whatever, lady.


Tanner met the little puppy too and then the puppy fell down...


He must have smelled one of Tanner's farts and collapsed from the horror.


I thought for a second that Liberty, the Princess of Sparkle showed up, but that dog is not as adorable as the Princess.

Then finally I spotted the brown beauty...


NIKO! Last time I tried to hump her and she really didn't like that, but I admired from afar this time and it worked out better.


Bentley and I sort of just ignored each other. We both know we are cool dudes so we don't need to get all up in each others faces or anything. We just chill.


See, he and I just do our own stuff. We are cool like that. Speaking of cool...I was cold, so we came home. I need to get all the warmth into my bones as I can because tomorrow is the skating party in IOWA. BRRRR

I hope you like all the cool dog pics, we had SO MUCH FUN!

23 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

That poor puppy to have to smell Tanner's fart. haha I wish I could meet a bunch of boxers like you got to meet all those bostons.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, Listen, um, I don't know what to think about you and the brown beauty. I think you might have thing for her.

ox
SB

6:11 PM  
Blogger Par said...

Puppy so darn cute!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joe...
What fun!!! Hanging with Bentley and Niko!!! Woot!!! Looks like you boys had fun...thanks for sharing the pictures!

I'll see you soon...oh and I'm still trying to figure out the whole fireplace on AireRuby thing...hopefully I can get one for you!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:23 PM  
Blogger vix said...

How fun, you guys! Glad you had such a pawesome time!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We loved all the pictures and it looks like you and Tanner had a really nice day.
Good thing you could light the fire when you got home to warm up.
Have fun in I-OH-WAY but you better take some warm clothes!
the whippet waggle

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a fantastic day out!! The brown beauty sure is gorgeous!!

River

8:56 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
I am so happy for you! Sure you had fun at that meet up. Too bad you were on leash!
Niko is beautiful!
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:49 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Sounds like a great meetup. I went to a chihuahua meetup once. Nobody wanted to play chase, so it was sort of a bust.

Poppy

11:01 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What an awesome time you all had! How come nobody has coats on if it's 38 degrees?
See you at the pawty! Dress warm!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:04 AM  
Blogger Boo Boo said...

wow !! It looks like you had a great day out :)

5:08 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wooooooooo! A baby 'berian! That's so cool! I'll bet he likes your cold spell - you should have asked him to share some of his fur with you!
Mom thinks that baby bull dog is totally adorable!
Hope you had fun, Joe! It looks like a great party!
Luv,
Dave

10:01 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ooo, sooo many Bostons & friends! That poor little puppy. It must have smelled really bad!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:30 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Joey- humping other dogs? You must not be too old if you still got your spunk!

Woof,
Ralph

11:09 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Isn't it pawsome to be playing with so many friends? See you are the pawty.

Luv,
Snowball

11:21 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Hey Joe,

That looks like a truly awesome day. And I think it is totally unfair that you have to be on the leash because all those other dogs totally wanted to be humped. I am going to call Amnesty International about this.

wally.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hi Joe,

Mama makes me wear a leash when I meet other dogs, too. It sucks. Mamas just don't understand that humping and sniffing each others' privates are what dogs DO! I guess she thinks it's rude. Whatev.

Murphy Dogg

2:01 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

That must have been a potent fart to knock down that poor puppy. Our girl never lets us go to the dog parks. BLU froths at the mouth like she has rabies and I just bark at every dog.
Comet

6:36 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That looked like a nice place to sniff things. Looks like you had a good time. That brownie boston is cute. Good taste.

Deefor

7:55 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We love the photos!

We pity that puppy thou.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:21 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

Looks like fun. That puppy is rather cute, but I bet it has those needle teeth!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

4:51 AM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

what great pics! My mom and dad didn't do so well with the pics, she wondered if she could add your pics to the meetup site?

2:40 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Guys!!! lookies at all dat fun u had at the park...and all dose butts to sniff...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home