Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I am Tanner the Hunter, Tanner the stalker

I am Tanner and I am one brave hunter and stallker. I LIke to eat some water bottles but you must be able to get them from the HUMANS. The HUMANS like the watter bottles too and they have to free them from the cold box BEFORE I can have it.


I see my bottle, Joey said this is called PRAY! I see my PRAY!


WHATSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP Dad, how is that water that you have, maybe I could taste some?!


I just check it out, make sure its safe, right ok?

DAD said NO this is MY water! This is not for TANNER! This one is harderest to get. I think I try from some other way!!


WUAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA Attack from ABOVE?!


Hm, still no, Really DAD? I can't have it??


Just one littlest nibble? One tiny chew on the lid PLEASE?!

FINALLY Dad drinked all the water and the PRAY WAS MINE!


I LOOOOOOVEEEEEE Water bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wonder what crabby whiny baby freezering Joey was doing during this one...



Grammie made nice offer to make one blanket for the whiny pants cry baby but he has one gazillion jillion blankets all over he just likes to make complaining his favoritest thing to do ever. But we do thank you for the offer, that was very nice of you!!!!

51 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the supreme hunter Tanner!!

River

12:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Doode you got a fierce look in your eyes during your attack from above. I am now afraid and you can all the water bottles, pray, all you want!

Loves,
Tofu

12:52 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Water bottles are one of my favorite toys to play with too, Tanner! I loved watching how you went about attacking it! Good job!

Yer friend,
Mitch

12:55 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Nice hunting, Tanner. It's hard to be patient with people, isn't it?

Your dad's tattoos look pretty cool - is that a dragon on his arm? Does he have a tattoo of YOU?

Your friend, LEnny

12:56 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Nice sneak attack! So...Joy is really just a big old crybaby just like Sherman too? Figures. They think they are sooooo tuff.

Lola

1:50 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

The water bottle looks yummy... But it's freezing here so we'd rather be under the blankie!

the WriggleButts

2:07 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

OMD Tanner...u are the a supreme hunter...like amazing!!

So Joey doesn't like it when ur inside temp is 68??? Hmm...ours has been that for the last 2 months....ya gotta grow some fur, Joey!!!!!

At least you don't have to wear STOOOOPID Patriot bandannas...Scruffy made this bet with Archie...yep...and we seem to have lost. Maybe they will get lost in the mail and we won't have to wear them...or maybe we'll chew them up!!! Cept we promised Archie we'd send them back. sniff..

Hey we got ur card today...nice likenesses!!!!! You're the best!!!!!

Go Steelers!!!
Lacie

2:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

joey i am sorry you are so cold...but you should quit whining cuz santa knows when you are whining or not...geez...you should know..do you know how good i have to be to this stupid skinny dog...grrrr

3:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh and tanner..dude..good hunting skills..you are the supreme water bottle hunter...you are the best...i usually just wait till they throw them at me...but hunting them is cool..

4:01 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner, congratulations on a successful stalk of the much feared and hated water bottle. I think you should give Joey more of your food, so the calories will keep him warm. OK?
gussie

4:13 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I've never really liked playing with bottles. My cousin loves pop bottles. Her favorite is Sprite bottles because the shape makes it easier to hold onto. My aunt feels weird fiishing off a soda and then not having anybody come take it from her.
Kaos

4:21 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I love bottles also Tanner. You did some good stalking there. poor joe I hope he warms up soon.

4:23 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Poor Joey, 68 degrees indoors is pretty cold! No wonder he's so grouchy.

Good job on the water bottle capture! Your dad must've been scared around such a fierce & dedicated hunter.

T-man

6:12 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

WOW, you are one awesome hunter Tanner, no bottle will ever be safe again!!!!!

Joe looks nice and cozy under those blankets.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

6:18 PM  
Blogger Helios said...

wow, you're a great hunter!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Girasol said...

everytime i see a water bottle i'm after.
Thanks for the card...i got it yesterday.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

So glad you got your pray!!!
I love chewing bottles too!
Frasier

6:56 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

I never tried water bottles before...I think it's something I need to rectify right now.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Glad you finally got your water bottle Tanner! Hate to see you have to work so hard for it. Joe sure looks cozy under that blanket!
Ozzie & Rocky
P.S. We got your card today and loved the picture! You look really cool in your bandanas!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
Good moves! Finally you got it!
I hope Joe is doing well with the cold weather!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:17 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

I love Tanner Tuesdays...

8:19 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

oh man - i love water bottles!! especially water bottle lids..

8:21 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I love to throw those empty water bottle around too. The sound just makes me real excited! Aren't they the funnest toy ever?

Luv,
Snowball

8:56 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Your eyes look so scary... No wonder your dad gave u the bottle. We would be scared too.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:40 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Woo-hooooo! You got it, Tanner! Way to hunt!
We love water bottles too, and our Servant says that's all we're getting to play with - watter bottles and knotted old socks because all the dog toys have lead and arsenic Dog knows what else.
Silly human!
We would be happy to come and curl up with Joe to share our warmth, but only if your humans turn up the heat to at least 70.
the whippet waggle

10:51 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa you're a grate hunter Tanner, And you got your prey in the end. I dont hink Joey will like it that you call him a whiny Baby

~ Girl girl

10:59 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew
you awe some stalker!! The gweat black hunter!!!
And you got youw pway! That is pewsistance, and it pays ...Poow Joey..he weally looks cold and misewable..I hope you'we bothOK
smoochie kisses
Asta

12:14 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

tanner, you are like my sista Chloe. She loves water bottles too especially the big ones! She always chew the bottle cap 1st, I have no idea why...That's a nice blankie your grandma made for you!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:24 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

You and Cassidy are both bottle-a-holics! She drives me insance crunching on them when I'm trying to sleep!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

3:32 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner..
*ROFL*.. you sure try harderest!! I think I know what to get for you as a present next time..

3:33 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Tanner was thirsty.
However, how is the lid of the PET bottle opened?
It has a mysterious magic marker there. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:52 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Good job getting that water bottle. We will sleep safer at night knowing there is one less lurking about.
Comet and BLU

7:05 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Ooooh. I'm with you, Joe. under the blankie is the place to be. Let the youngins' do the hunting.

wally.

ps. I am so MAD about the STOOOPID Patriots. I saw that Troy Palomalaoloamaloama didn't play or I bet they would have won the most.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, You really shouldn't make fun of Joey. He IS letting you live there and he has some pretty big friends - ahem - remember? You should be hunting blankies for the Joe and piling them on him, making sure he does not get too cold. If I knitted or sewed or anything remotely domesticate like that, I would make him lots of clothes, But hunting water bottles is also impressive. Good work!

xo
SB

7:50 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Tanner!

I like to stalk & hunt water bottles too. It doesn't matter to me how big or how full or empty they are. My favorite kind, though, are the big 2 gallon kind that are still full of watter. I like to drag those into the middle of the living room and start chewing. Then I get to watch the fountain I made until it dies.

Glad we are kindred spirits. Go smooche on Joe. He's low.

Goober love,
Stanley

8:19 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Oh Tanner - good try with the water bottle! Too bad you couldn't get it while there was water still in it. Imagine how much fun you could have had spraying it all around!!
Love Clover xo
P.S. Sorry you are so cold Joey - hope the warmth comes back soon!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

It looks like you like water bottles as much as Figgy does. I haven't figured out yet how much fun they are, but I've still got a lot to learn.

Is Joey sitting by the fireplace, all bundled up?

8:58 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Wow, Tanner, you sure showed that water bottle who's boss. I have lots of blankies too but it's been in the 20s here. Love, Martha

9:57 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Joey makes fun of you because you have some extra weight. Who is laughing now. You don't need to stay wrapped up in a blanket. You can be out on the prowl for all sorts of "pray." I was pretty sure that Joey had tons of blankets from all I had seen and probably wouldn't need another one. Never hurts to ask.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Tanner, you are one good hunter. We are glad you got your prey in the end.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

oh Joe, She exaggerated about the linens. I don't even get a paper towel. You can go back to being in love with me again.

xoxoxoxoox
SB

5:01 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

At least your people didn't get the oil bill and say OMG that is it for the heat it is being turned WAY down and then you are supposed to get a Nor Easter=( a MILLION inches of snow)We would even consider snuggling under a Steelers blanket.Love A+A

8:15 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner you ARE a great hunter!!!! But you really shouldn't pick on Joe...he's mourning his Steelers!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:12 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Tanner, I like water bottle too. It is the best toys ever!!!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Next time don't ask, grab and run Tanner, grab and run.

Simba xx

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya joe and tanner i missed you a whole lot!!! i am sorry i haven't been able to come round to leave messages what with the dire rear and all. but i'm all better now thank goodness i was beginning to think i will never get food other than porridge every again!

i loved Tanner's post on what things are called around your house. i have a bunch of similar things starting with "Dont..." too!

love..
chiyo

2:46 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Yes, our blog does look like your blog!!! We didn;t realize it when we selected the new template.

Do you mind? We know you're an original, and so are we...

But there is that thing about great minds!!!

A terrier thing.

Woofs, pals!!

Jake and Just Harry

6:32 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Tanner, I love the water bottles too. Once I get one I run and squeeze the middle, crack, crunch, crack, crunch, over and over and over until the lady threatens to take the da*& thing away. Then I taunt Reilly with it and finally I chew it up. Best toy EVER!

Murph

8:22 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Highly impressive Tanner!

Love the pics!

Holly

11:30 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Tanner, you are one great hunter & didn't stop until you finally got yur 'pray.' Great going! Joey looks all nice warm & comfy under the Stiller blankie! I bet he hopes they win on Sunday cuz our dad does, too.
-Cosmos & Juneau-

12:56 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I agree with Joey. It's too darn cold! Turn up the heat!

Good job with the bottle, though.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home