Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, December 17, 2007

Ruby's Tag and some other stuff

We are back from the great freezing land of Iowa and boy did we have a LOT of fun!


This is what Tanner looked like all day today, he was frozen solid I think!


Mom got us some snacks while we were gone, I think she missed us!


That yummy thing is a big round turkey cookie made by those awesome folks at Merrick Pet Foods. They were delicious!!


Ruby tagged my MOM to "Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five."

So I SUPPOSE since Mom got us good cookies I will let her answer this tag. Her name is Rhonda, like that Beach Boys song.

1 - Classic French Cooking - I would love to learn some of the traditional techniques and recipes. They seem so intimidating and involved!

2 - How to Worry Less - This is pretty self explanatory. I tend to worry way too much, but I am working on getting better about this.

3 - How to get your 30 year old boyfriend to stop eating like a 5 year old. - Seriously, I would pay big bucks for this one :)

4 - Procrastination 101 - I would be in this class with Ruby's Mom for SURE. I tend to put things off, especially cleaning. I hate to clean and always just let stuff wait for one more day...

5 - Organization 101 - I really have a problem keeping things organized. I have a ton of books and magazines and they usually end up in random piles all over the place. I also have a lot of spices and food in my pantry and it is always a mess!!

I don't know who has been tagged for this yet but anyone can do it. I better turn this back over to Mr Stains because he is giving me 'that look'.

GEEEZ that woman does go on, doesn't she?? That should be the last we hear of her for a while, she needs to make me my dinner!!

Oh and if you wonder what 'the look' is, its like this...


I think its pretty clear that I want something when I give 'the look'. In this case I want my dinner...which is what I want RIGHT NOW, so I am out of here!!!

26 Stains:

Blogger Asta said...

Joe
I'm so glad you came to the pawty despite youw avewsion to cold..you awe so much fun till you get that look hehehe...My Mommi should take a jillion classses ,but shes way too old they don't have classes fow hooman's hew age
I'll send Tanner some hangovew wescue medcin OK?
hope you guys thaw out
smoochie kisses
Asta

6:37 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

That face is really fierce, those 'dont mess with me' kind of face.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:42 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man I wouldn't want to get the look.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh, that is a great "look" Joey. Does it work on Tanner?

7:00 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Jeepers Joey! That's quite a "LOOK"! I bet you get your ma to do lots of stuff with that look...good job....

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps..sometimes my peoples sing this to me... "HELP ME RANDI..HELP HELP ME RANDI..." they are weird...

7:17 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joe,
I really need to catch up on your blog. I have been so lazy lately. *sigh* I love those turkey patties too but I never get ONE whole piece! Mom breaks them into a gahzillion bits to feed me. :(

7:43 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, I know you're supposed to be all tough and demanding in that picture, but just look at that cutie nose!

xo
SB

P.S. Turkey cookies?! Oh my Dog! That sounds like a dream.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

That look really does mean business! Our girl hates to clean too. We wish our girl had the problem with too much stuff in the pantry. Our pantry is just one tiny cupboard and it is usually empty - along with the fridge.
Comet and BLU

8:20 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joey...
Tell your Mom thanks from my Mom and she would love to go to the French cooking class with her too!!!

I hope I NEVER get 'the look' from you!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:27 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
I am sure your mom gets the message when you give her the look!
Thanks for letting your mom to post.
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:59 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey,
I like that look. Can I borrow it sometime(hee hee)?

My mom doesn't like to clean either. Of course, it's necessary when you have a messy bird around the house (not naming any names of course...)

T_man

9:16 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I think my mom could use some of those same classes. Including, How NOT to be stupid.

Love "the look" it totally speaks for itself!

Holly

9:19 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey,

so some reason unknown to me, it seems i am able to edit your post! maybe u need to check your setting again. tho i won't edit your post but somedog (finger pointing at doofus) might hack in and put WATSUUUUUUUUP! lol

ok, back to your post. 30 yrs old eating like 5... lol i'm sure my list would have "teach the cow not to steal"!

wet wet licks

boo

10:06 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Joe, those Turkey Cookies look tasty! Hehhee, I give that look to my hoomans too if I want something.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:26 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner... dose cookies lookies yummy...me gives my pawents da poor puppy doggy eyes...and my mama says she wiff 3 of the 5...heehee daddy iz long pasteded 30....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

12:49 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Joey..I do like a man who knows what he wants..and in that picture you really look like you knwo what you want....I just smack mom around til i get what i want....andi usually get it...cuz otherwise she would have to explain to her co workers that the bruises are from her dog..not her husband...women...human women...anyhow those turkey cookies look yummy joey...could you email me one....?

3:07 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I would push the French cooking that your mom wants to do, Joey! This will only benefit you and Tanner! Maybe slip a cookbook under the tree for her with LOTS of yummy pictures! Just a thought!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that is some look you've got there Joe! I bet you can make the humans do anything with that tough looking face!

River

3:57 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I love your "the look" I am going to master that look too.

Is Merrick food that terrific? I get tummy upset eating their stuff. :P

Luv,
Snowball

4:28 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Glad you arrived back home safely.
That look is kinda scaring me.....

5:34 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Joe!
Thanks for letting your mom share your blog today, it was fun to learn more about her.
Tanner - I have the same blankie as you, we are like twins!
Love Clover xo

9:51 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I think your mom should learn the classic french cooking thing and then test them out on you.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That look is fierce!
Ike

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Wow, Joe! I'm lovin' "the look". I'm going to start practising! Tell your mum that J1 isn't too fond of cleaning and tidying either. We also have so many magazines lying around we could open a shop and sell 'em! J x

4:46 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Hey Joe--Those snacks are the greatest though we don't have round ones here! Just jerky strips. But so so tasty that we get them off the counter and eat the WHOLE BAG.

That face is the most awesome. I would totally do whatever you asked. Especially if it was to jump on the counter and get the meaty snacks down.

wally

7:18 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

The look says it all. If I didn't have all this hair, I could do it. But sometimes cute works for me.

Deefor

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home