Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

TANNER TUESDAY BUT FOUR YEARS OLD DAY!

WHATSSSSSSUUUUUPPPPPPPP I am FOUR. ONE year TWO year THREE year FOUR YEARS OLD! It is the most excitering age I have ever had so far! I got ONE Million presents and treats and have so many good friends!

DUDES, BUT I saved the bestest present for LAST...LOOK AT THIS ONE!!


A NEW CORN! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!


My old corn was NO good for shanking because it was like SO tiny that I could barely even hold it anymore!!! MOM and DAD said NEW CORN HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I said THANKS PEOPLE!!


I LoOOOVE this new corn.


I got right to WORK making it into a shank, just like my old corn! Its like WTF do other dogs do without this corn?! oops that was kind of a swearing, but I AM SO EXCITED!!!!


oh its the BEST feeling in the world, one NEW corn!! Corns don't ever splode and I can chew and chew and chwew and chew and cchew for like one zillion days on Corn!

You want to know what that JOEY was doing when I was eating that corn?!???


HE was doing that pouting out in the yard. Joe got some shot in the BUTT yesterday so he is extra poutering but today he had LOTS more foods in his bowl. Mayeb I should start that poutering STUFF?! SOO I SAID, NO CORN FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I was SO SO cited from chewing on that corn I ran in the room and barfed in my little house! I SAID MOOOHAAAAAAAAAAACK and puked on my little bed and my LITTLE blanket. I HATE THAT LITTLE HOUSE!

Joe said that I made a stain! SEE I AM SMARTEREST AT FOUR!

39 Stains:

Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Tanner,
My mom is looking for a corn(shank)for me too!!Though she was worried that I may do the pukies too!
Poor Joey!! But that extra food has helped get over his blues
Frasier

7:25 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey Tanner! Sorry Joe isn't feeling too good...maybe you should share you new toys with him...
Love & Licks,
Randi

7:39 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Umm..Tanner old buddy. Congratulations, I guess, on making a stain. You are officially a dog.

that's as positive as I can get tonight...I am feeling strong solidarity with Joey.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Glad that you are smarterest now Tanner. You really did look like an intellectual chewing on that corn shank! Hope that Joe's butt is not too sore from that shot!
Later dudes---
Ozzie & Rocky

7:59 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh no Tanner...did the corn make you sick? If so many you should give it to Joe to help him stop poutering?

Feel Better - lots of Licks, Ruby

8:13 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Tanner, my dad said it's pretty cool (and tough) that you made your corn into a shank. He says maybe you're more smarterest than people give you credit for. Sorry about the little house making you puke though.

And "oooooh-oh-oh-JOEY if you're HURTIN' SO AM IIIII!" Mommy likes that song and it's true.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Um Tanner, do you even know what a shank is used for?
Ike

8:36 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Are you going to use that shank to cut out of your little house?
I need one of those corns for Dawson. Maybe he would quit chewing on his feet. I wouldn't care much for "the stains" though.
Hopefully Joey will get over his trauma from being to the V word.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
You'we suwe enjoying this birfday.I was wondewing what happened to youw shank...but why did you bawf???did you eat too quickly??is the cown bad fow you all of a sudden? ow was it a sympathy bawf for Joey? He suwe looks sad..I'd go cheew him up, it's awfulto get shot in the butt..I suwe hope he wecovews in time fow my pawty.
smoochie kisses
Asta

10:17 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i sure hope joey is feeling really better from that shot in the bum...see that is why i like to keep some meat on my bummm..so the shots dont hurt ...your corn looks very yummy tanner..but try not to barf any more...

10:20 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Tanner,
Will you be sharing Corn with Joey to cheer him up from the shot in his BUTT??Can't wait to see you transform Corn into a 'weapon' like you did with the previous one... heee

10:48 PM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

yey! you're now 4 yrs old Tanner!

so you didn't share the corn with him? he might have put some stains also if he had one..

Heres to 4 years to good old Tanner!

Wuffs!
Toffee

11:37 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
No wonder you love this pressie so much. ANother chance for you to work on a shank. Too bad you stained your house.... :P

11:41 PM  
Blogger Ume said...

hi Tanner,
u r smarterest, but go slow on the corn, ok? happee shanking!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Hmmm maybe we should get one of those corn things for Pebbles to stop her chewing on me.... Poor Joey I hope his bottom is feeling better now.

Scrappy

11:53 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Is the corn shank really that great? mummy saw one the other day, I think I should make her buy it for me.

Simba xx

1:08 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Tanner, your new corn looks pawsome. What are you going to use the shank for?


~ Girl girl

1:16 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hey Tanner,

I've got my corn shank wittled down just like you! So far it hasn't made me puke!
Corn shanks are great to pass the time! I'm so glad you got a new one!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

2:30 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Littel Dude,We HAVE NEVER seen this corn cob and think it looks PAWSOME! Where does one find this?????? Sorry you erped though that stinks and hope htat Joeys butt is healing form the trauma.....Lvoe A+A

5:05 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Corn is necessary in the group.
It is necessary to rely on the victory of the number.

from loved ume tyan

6:05 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! You chewed your corn cob until there's almost nothing left! Good thing your hooman bought you a new one today...This explains why your pearly whites are still sooo white!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:34 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

The first Tanner Tuesday at FOUR! And you barfed. Hmmmmmmm, that's not a good start dude.

At least you've still got your corn.

Sherman

7:44 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, YOu can use that new shank to break out of your little house. But you should really try not to puke in it, because then you might have to stay in there with the puke and that would be really gross.

7:54 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Sorry to hear you horkaed - is your tummy OK now?
Wow, that corn looks fun! I wonder if they would stand up to our chew-power? I'll have to ask Mom to look for those for us!
Happy birthday!
Play bows,
Zim

7:56 AM  
Blogger fee said...

i really like your corn, tanner! but poor joey! does his butt still hurt? won't you rub it for him please?

loves,
fee

8:17 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
Maybe it was too much corn for you!
Take it easy!
Tell Joe I am sending him kisses and hugs!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

9:38 AM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Hi Tanner!

That corn looks like fun! Sorry you ralphed though - ech.

Ginger

11:37 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I like your corn! Where did your human get that?!

Sorry you did the horka in your little house. But now you will get a nice clean blankie!

Holly

11:40 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

See, if you would've shared yur corn wif Joe maybe you wouldn't have puked. Hope ya both are feeling better. I hate getting shots in my butt, too. Should be laws against them.
-Cosmos-

1:27 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

OMG YOU HAS A CORM!

I love that you barfed on your house. Well done!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That corn looks good Tanner - I think I need one myself!!

River

2:13 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! Now you are a Cornhusker! Maybe if we made shanks and shanked the other team with our corns we would win more. And also if we barfed in their houses.

Way to go Joe with the bigger dinners! Feel better soon!

wally.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Dick wants to say "Happy Birthday, "Shitbird". I am not responsible for this message. Aunt Patty

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!
Hi Joey!

I must say -- I look forward to checking your blog every morning before I leave Ruby to guard the house (I go to work). Keep up the great stories and photos!
Ruby and I love it!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Wow, you are 4 now. We are sure you will be smarter x 4 too.

Are you planning to make the corn into a weapon again?

Love
Boy n Baby

5:51 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh that corn looks like a serious fun toy!! That's awesome to get so excited you blow lots of chunks. What a great birthday!!!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

happy belated birthday!!!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I keep trying to get the moms to get me a corn. I am jelaous every time I see yours!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner Man!

Love the CORN, love the YAK story, LOVE YOU!

Give Joe a little Tanner Loving Care, ok, man? He could use it.

Goober love,
Stanley

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home