Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ANOTHER day of the TANNER and presents

I GOT MORE PRESENTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I love this getting presents!!

This one is from BEAUTIFUL Princess Snowball who is NOT made out of real SNOW but is made out of pretty white Doggy!


Even her Package is WHITE.


It had One letter that said I like you Tanner. It said Happy Birthday! becuase guys ITS MY birthday Saturday! Snowball is VERY pretty, Joe says I can say that becaus I am married but not blind. OF COURSE not blind Joey, I can see gooderest especialyl since that Cherry fell out of my EyE ball.

SO here are the presents!


One shirt that says MICKEY MOUSE. He is black and white like us Bostons, he is CUTE like me!!


I like it and it covers me from one End to the other and I do not feel tight in it. Joey said it must be an XL. I think that stands for EXCELLENT becuase it is that kind of shirt.

Then there was this:


This is to what Mom? To go on to my Feet, oh you are making a kidding JOKE right?


I do not know if this is funny? Is it supposed to feel THis funny?


I don't know about SOCKs maybe in the winters?


Mom says this is funny, socks make me go sliiiderest in that dining room.


Joe said NO WAY SOCKS and Mom could only do this ONE because he limped like his LEG was broken, JUST LIKE THAT song you remember it, First you LImp to the side like your leg is broken...THE HUMPTY DANCE iS YOUR CHANCE TO DO THE HUMP! Joey loves to do the hump so this was a good one!!!

what?

I forgetted what I was talking about?

OMG PRESENTES, thank you SNOWBALL because I love these presents even those socks that I will wear when its winter and colderest but right now it is hottterest ever and I dont want socks on.

I PROMISE I will do that photo POsting tagger but I just keep getting presents!!!

44 Stains:

Blogger Poppy said...

Cool duds, Tanner. Aren't birthdays the best?! Happy Birthday!

Poppy

12:18 PM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Wowie, gifties for the barkday, so cool. I had socks for the feets onec, but I ate one of them, so I don't have to wear 'em no more. But I did poop red yarn for three days after I ate 'em.

Murph

12:44 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Cool Socks, Tanner! They'll come in handy in the winter...or when you want to turn your kitchen into a slip & slide!
Love & Licks,
Randi

1:41 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
Glad your got those presents from Snowball! And the t-shirt is not tight!! It covers you all! Sure the socks will help during the cold days but I am not sure I will wear them!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

2:17 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

you do kinda look cute with those socks dude.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

3:49 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Nice shirt Tanner...the socks look funny tho! hee hee hee!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:54 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'm impressed that you keep the socks on! I'd be ripping off sock #1 before mom even got sock #2 on!
Love the shirt! You like to dress up, huh Tanner?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:39 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh my dog I do NOT wear socks either!!!

But that shirt sure look incredible on you!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, you look GOOOOOD!

4:51 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Whoa. YOu're totally making out like a bandit on your burpday! I hope you share with Joe. He's generous in sharing his blog. I must never let my sissy hear about this.

wally.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
Nice top..you must have lost some weight. hehe..It seems rather loose on you. Maybe now your Mom can let you have more treats.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

What wonderful gifts! The socks will keep you warm during cold weather.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:54 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMG Tanner - what are you going to do with all that stuff. You are lucky you didn't get boots.
Ike

6:11 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wow Tanner! Joey is going to get jealous. Maybe not of the socks, but of all the attention for sure. It's like you;re having a Tannerpolooza!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, will you get to eat more treats so that you'll grow bigger and longer to fit that T-shirt? :)
You sure are well-loved to get so many presents Tanner

~Girl girl

6:47 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We love the Micky Mouse shirt, but those socks are sooooo cool. You will really enjoy those when the weather gets cold. Joe will probably be trying to snag them from you then.

Later,
Ozzie & Rocky

7:16 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

WoW Tanner you are getting some cool presents.

tail wags
Scrappy and Pebbles

7:20 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

I hope you can put on your Mickey Mouse shirt and go to Disneyland for your barkday.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, more presents! You are one lucky dog Tanner! The shirt is really cool but I don't know about those socks.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Oh you must show a video of Joe doing the Humpty Dance!! I do a humpty dance, but I always get in trouble.

Sherman

Pee Ess...Snowball is such a sweet princess!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner...maybe you should move to Minnesota so you can wear your socks soonerest?

Gussie

ps...Joey, I did like you said, now send bones to the PO box.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
That's a real nice shirt!! And yes, I am sure those socks will come in handy during winter... it will keep your paws nice and warm!!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
Those awe twuly cool pwesents..you can weaw the socks when it snow in Azrizona..the shiwt is vewy becoming!
smoochie kisses
Asta

10:04 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

You are very handsome in your sockies Tanner. Happy Barkday!
Licks,
Nugget

10:26 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my stars tanner..you look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable in your mickey mouse outfit...my mom and i love it when you are standing at teh table...happy birthday buddy...i hope you get many many presents becauese then we get to see many many posts

12:23 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Tanner, Mummy has promised to go to the post office today. She had better.

Simba xx

1:09 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! That's sooo nice of Snowball...That Mickey Mouse shirt looks nice on you Tanner. Hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:47 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Tanner,

Oops.. I really thought that shirt will fit you from the way I guage your size from the pictures you have posted. Guess, I have bought it a size too big for you. Sorry about it.

As for the socks, I thought that since summer is ending and weather will be turning cold, the sock should keep your feet warm when you go out into the garden.

Luv,
Snowball

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy barkday Tanner - I didn't even realise it was coming up sorry!!

That Mickey Mouse shirt looks so good on you!!

River

4:46 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Tanner, you look the hotterest in your new clothes! Love the socks, they're the cutest. It's getting cold here so maybe I should get some socks like you except I already have the slippies on the hardwood with my puppy paws. What do you think?

PS Mommy liked your song but I don't know what hump means. She says wait till I am older.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Hi there Joey & Tanner!

Tanner, you got LOTS of presents - you must be a special guy! Love the shirt but those socks...well, those socks were made for eatin'! Enjoy your burpbday!

Tail wags,
Ginger
*burps*

5:25 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Yay Tanner - you look so cute in your Mickey Mouse shirt and blue socks! Snowball has an eye for your style! :)
Love Clover xo

5:47 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Tanner!! When do you get to go to Disney World? It looks like you are all ready to go.

We liked the video of you sliding across the floor. But at least your feet are warm.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

6:46 AM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Wowzer, very cool duds, just like you!!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We do not like socks either. We refuse to walk...our mommy laughs at us.. we see no humor in it at all!
Happy Birthday

8:16 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

You really made out there!! The shirt fits fabulously,as for the socks,keep up the limping routine and she will get rid of them. Brilliant idea... love A+A

8:41 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Happy Birthday sweet and sockfull Tanner, you are such a scream in those darn socks! My Jeannie nearly spilled her drink just watching the video of you!

love and many happy licks, your friend Marvin xxxxx

9:08 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

You got sled dog booties!!! Now you can run in the snow just like a real sled dog!!!

Holly

10:54 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hehehe, love the socks! Jx

12:03 PM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Happy Barkday!! Nice pressies!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh my Dog, Tanner...at least the socks weren't pink like poor Axel's were for his itchy feet. Keep limping...probably the best way to be rid of em!!!

Barkday barks, Scruffy

8:08 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Oh man!Our braking mechanisms do not work well with socks !!
Frasier

2:51 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!!

Your presents from Snowball are very cool, but I'm opposed to doggie footwear. Maybe your mom could fill them with treats and attach one to your collar like a feed bag. Yea, I think that would work.

Goober love,
Stanley

3:31 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Funny socks!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home