Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, September 10, 2007

TAG IT

We got tagged by our buddy Koobuss to do an awesome survey about SPORTS! We LOVE sports!

1. Favorite Major League baseball team: NY Yankees. (Mom wants to say hers is the Diamondbacks)
2. Favorite NFL team: STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Favorite college football team: ASU Sun Devils
4. Favorite NBA team: Phoenix Suns
5. Favorite college basketball team: we dont like basketball enough to have a college team fave
6. Favorite NHL team: Well scratch my back with a hacksaw, of course its The Pittsburgh Penguins!
7. Favortie minor league teams, if you have any: we LOVE fall league baseball in AZ
8. Favorite individual players, any sport, if you have any: Don Mattingly, Troy Polamalu, Tony Clark, Kevin Stevens, Mean Joe Green, Eric Byrnes, Jerome Bettis
9. Favorite NASCAR driver: we dont watch it
10. Favorite golfer: Bobby Jones, cuz that is our Grandpa's favorite.
11. Favorite tennis player: Mom is making me say Andy Roddick because he is cute. blech
12. Any other favorites you have that are not on the list, such as high school team, college alma mater, etc.
13. Favorite mascot: BOSTON TERRIER
14. Favorite team colors: black and gold
15. Best looking uniforms: STEELERS
16. Worst looking uniforms: Chargers

Also, our friend Casper tagged us to do this fun Photo game but Tanner said he wants to do that one tomorrow.

Today I will show you what we got from our good friend Luckie Girl. The package is for Tanner because his birthday is this saturday, he will be FOUR.


Mom had to help him, he doesn't have package opening skills like Miss Sunshade.

Inside was a note from Luckie girl and it said that Tanner should share with ME, especially because he is FAT!!! (Mom said I have a way of reading between the lines)



So in that package was:


This SUPER cool ball and rope toy, this is now in three pieces, but we love each piece!!

TREATS!!


They look soo delicious I couldn't wait for Mom to open them. In fact, they looked so delicious that even I made a Doofus Face!


Excuse my momentary fall from grace, but I just LOVE treats!!


Here is Tanner with the rope toy, you can see how yucky his eye looked before I fixed it. I mean, before his miraculous recovery. ahem.

THANK YOU LUCKIE!!

Tomorrow Tanner will answer Casper's poll and show pictures of MORE presents that he got!!

32 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Anything with a tennis ball attached is the coolest thing ever. By the way, Joe, I totally think your moment of weakness is sweet. But tough sweet, you know.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Excellent answers to the sports questions! And I'd have that tennis ball beheaded from that rope in 2 seconds flat!!

Tanner is very nice to share his barkday pressies!

Lola

6:35 PM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

Sorry to hear your package opening skills are not up to par. At Christmas time, I get to open all my packages, and I know which ones are mine (for some reason, each of my packages have a biscuit inside). In anycase, it's quite fun. And those toys look greaaaaat! Thanks for your well wishes too - Mati is doing well and I'm moving along as best as possible! Thanks again, love Rocky

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool presents! Wish I could play with ropes those kinds of balls, they are so much fun but they give me a bad cough. Ha ha! You made an awesome Doofus face!! The things we do for treat hey. :D

7:15 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Cool toy I love it but tennis balls are too big for my mouth darnit.... Treats like those would make any doggy have a doofus face for sure

hugs
Scrappy and Pebbles

7:21 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Please dont hate me for saying this but you guys look like twins in that picture !
Frasier

7:27 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...that survey looks hard...at least for me!!! That Lucky sure is good at prezzie picking - woot!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:27 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

You should have destroyed that photo. You look so much like Tanner.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:39 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh. You sure concentrate very hard on that treat Joey. Great presents from Luckie there and good that you can read between the lines of the letter Joey. Hee hee

~ Girl girl

7:50 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Happy almost birthday Tanner. Somehow, I thought you were a lot younger. Actually, I think you are too old for me

kissies anyway
Teka Toy

7:52 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

What a cool toy! Too bad it didn't last! That's usually what happens at my house.

Your treats look very yummy! It was very nice of Tanner to share with you.

Holly

8:41 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

What kewl gifties! Our toys never stay in one piece either. Emmy takes each one as a personal challege to see how quickly she can destroy it.
Big Wags,
Isabella

8:58 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Gee...I never said Tanner was fat.. LOL LOL LOL!! Anyhoo, I am glad he shared. I think that silly toy must have some kind of manufacturing defect. How could it be in 3 pieces when it was in one piece when we picked it out? Hmm...
:)
Can't wait to see more of Tanner's pressie. I just hope he remembers to share!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

You have the COOLEST eyes ever - I always LOVE to look at the photos of you looking directly at the camera :)

Love,
Bogart

9:14 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Great Job on your answers, Joe!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYH, TANNER!! What cool presents!

I read the part in the note about sharing the treats with Joe, Tanner. It was still nice of you to do that, on your birthday, especially. Did you write that note, Joe? Hehe!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a tag! i know nothing about sports, and neither does HM. hee

i am glad tanner's eye is alright now. will you let us in on how you tacked his eye back?

love..
chiyo

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must have great jaws - nothing is safe from you guys! Rock on!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Nice pressies...Joe, I like your doofus face. You face somehow looks much more doofusy than Tanner's. Haha!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:52 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Great presents. All the sport stuff is lost on me.

Simba xx

1:14 AM  
Blogger fee said...

joe, you sure are crazy for treats! i love that give-it-to-me-or-i'll-die look in your OyOs!

dj is really a pet, so no lobster bisque. tsk.

loves,
fee

1:38 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're so lucky Tanner! Rope toys are my very favorite! Happy birthday!

Yer friend,
Mitch

2:37 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Wow, quite observant of Luckie.

Is NASCAR really a sport? Can my ma ape just drive around in circles instead of going to the gym?

wally.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Sweet present, Tanner! Must be some really good treats to make Joey do a doofus face. :)
It's ok, we all have our doofus moments.
Love Clover xo

5:47 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The toy of the rope is interesting.
Is hammer throwing done?:)
The cookie has calcium.
The bone strengthens.

from loved ume tyan

6:29 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!!

That Luckie Girl sure knows how to buy presents! Lots of good treats for her boys! (Good of her to remind Tannerito to share ~ but I think he would anyway he loves you sooooo).

Glad YOU had to answer the sports questions, I couldn't have answered half of them.

About your momentary Doofusness ~ I think it's cool you're getting in touch with your inner Doofus. We all have one, it's just that Tanner is SO in touch that's all we see.

Goober love,
Stanley

6:32 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Not to worry Joey. The doofus comes out in the best of us when it comes to treats.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Those are really cool presents. Luckie girl is the best! Love, Martha

10:23 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Those awe gweat Answers, only I'm sooo ignowant about spowts, auntie Kawen had to explain them all to me,hehehe(xept fow soccer and tennis.I like the cute guys in showts, and don't say bleh!

Doof is aweady eating his pwezzies????how many chins will he have by his fifth birfday?
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:39 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
Yes, don't hate me but you have a Doofus face in that picture!!! but I know is only an optical effect caused by the treats!!!
Glad Tanner shared with you!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

12:18 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Just wanted to stop by your Blog and say we are thinking of our American Pals today.

love and licks Marvin

love and light Jeannie xxxx

12:36 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, all that sport stuff is just Greek to me! J2 supports a cruddy UK football team (the REAL football not your silly version) called Queens Park Rangers. Yep, no-one's ever heard of them. They're totally crap. J x

1:55 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I think you have more of a treat face than a Doofus face. Remember all Tanner's presents are Yours.

Deefor

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home