Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, September 14, 2007

DUDES! I AM STILL HERE!

OMG seriously this is still the Tanner and Mom is the busierest lady ever so she said SORRY she did not go to visit blogs and REINA said she wanted my address and MOM TOTALLY thought she put our peemail in some comment for Reina and then maybe not. MOM is like old and forgets stuff.

BUT I am still here because you know why, I GOT MORE PRESENTS!


I keeped trying to open them myself, but I am not so good at it. MOM has to help a lot.


This one is from HUSKEE boy!!! Look at that cuterest card!!




Look at that it is for going on to a suitcase, and it looks like one boston terrier!!


SO if your suitcase gets lost it can come home and not be lost anymore!


LOOK AT THAT! I love it!


OMDOG its a squishy burger for us to eat!


Burger is smiling now but wait til later you will see he is not smiling anymore!!


MOM LOVES THESE!! they are the tiniest boston terriers ever made in the whole entire world!


Mom LOVES them and put them right next to the picture of ME!


Joe stole that happy burger and then ....


The burger SPLODED and its guts went alll over! sorry Huskee, that was one fun toy!

NESXT OMG it was from LILLIE! MY WIFE sent me a presents!!!


This is a mug for drinking tea and coughee and then Mom said I LOVE IT and it talks abot how nice dogs are.


HOLY CRAP its bones made by Boston Terriers! I LOVE IT!!


AND THEN another one of these which is so perfect because look at this...


that other one we got TOTALLY SPLODED and I don't know how it happened!!


This is one cool guy bandananana, I am going to look so tough for my Wife LILLIE!


There was one card too, that looks like murphey.


This one says SWAK which means LIllie kissed it first. I LOVE HER!

I AM SO HAPPY!! I never ever knew I could ever be this happy and have so many GREAT friends and one wife. THANK YOU HUSKEE AND LILLIE! Thank you one million times!

18 Stains:

Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh boy, oh boy!! I am SO SO glad that ur pressie arrived just in the nick of time!!
HAPPY BARKDAY TANNER!! I hope you like ur pressies.. Have the most wonderfullest day ever!!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

More presents! Is Joey ever going to get his blog back I wonder and is it possible you have got more presents then he did? Maybe I shouldn't ask don't want to upset anyone.

Simba xx

1:25 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Present that tanner is wonderful on birthday.
Terrier of a small bottle is lovely. :)
And, the birthday card is proof of friendship.

Please spend the fantastic weekend with tanner.

from loved ume tyan

2:04 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday, Tanner! We didn't know that Kong toys could be destroyed!! hehehehe
Enjoy your special day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:58 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

so tanner, how long the other air dog lasted?

wet wet licks

Boo

3:35 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner and Joey: Hey guys, you are almost as good at destroying toys as Teka is! Someday we gotta get together and have a toy ripping race!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

I am glad you are having so much fun Tanner! Your friends are great! :)
Love Clover xo

7:56 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Happy Barkday Tanner...I hope you have tons of fun today!!! Oh and watch your mail next week, ok?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:03 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Harrrr, you'll look like a really cool pirate pup in that bandana! Harrr! Yo ho ho and a bag of Eukanuba!
Play bows,
Zim the Pirate

8:04 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Me thinks you will have to get a storage unit for all your stuff!
Ike

9:08 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner Man!!

Happy Birthday, Buddy!!! Whoa! You sure have a great haul of presents, and good thing too, since they keep SPLODING! VERY COOL! (I'll stop using capital letters now.)

Hey, I need your peemail address. You can send it to mine at AireStanley (at) mchsi (dot) com

Love you, man!

Goober love & birthday hugs,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Give some goober love to Joey. I love hearing from you, but I miss him too, ya know?

9:28 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
Happy Birthday!!!!! More presents!! Sure you like those that explode!
I hope you have a very happy birthday and lots of things to do this day!
Besos
Lorenza

10:48 AM  
Blogger PreciOus said...

Dear Tanner, Happy Barkday to You! I hope you'll have lots of fun on your special day and many more to come!

Snuggle,
Precious

11:10 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!!!! Happy Barkday Tanner!!! I don't know how this day could be any better than the days this past week, but I hope it is! You deserve it!

And I love that picture frame next to where you put the BT's in a bottle! You look especially dashing in that picure! :-)

12:27 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Sooo many doggies love you Tanner! Your pressies are just AWESOME!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:09 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
WOWIIEEE! The fun never ends!!! :)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Love
Boy n Baby

9:25 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Yo Tanner...sploding pressies!!! Sweet!!!!!!!!! Wow that pic of you on the table was AMAZING. Mumsie needs one of those! Cool cards...very nice, Tanner.

Birthday barks, S & L

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home