Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Last Tanner TUESDAY when I am THREE

Saturday I will be 4 years olderest! I will be like SO olderest that I will probably be a LOT smarter and then maybe I wont have to be in that little house anymore because I do NOT like my new little house at all!

ANYWAYS I gots some presents from some freinds for my BUIRTHDAY and Mom let me to open them NOW because I Am a GOOD boy.

First is fromBOY AND BABY




NIce card, I was not allowed to taste it.


This is SOme YOGURT things we did not get to taste these yet either!!! GEEZ MOm don't be so MEAN I am wanting to eat these like tonight ok?


Also there is a SHIRT that says I HEART BONE on the back and it has this HOOD and mom puts it up and laughs and I say WHA so funny?


I think it makes me look handsomerest!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOUUU BOY AND BABY!!!!!


I got this package with a CARD with MY name on it! I can see it!


It says from GIRL GIRL who is a hamster! THe card has a little boston on just like me and little little little girl girl right beside me! If you do NOT know a Hamster is not like yummy ham that you eat, ok it is one little little dog ok?


BUT THIS is like a hot dog which IS liek a ham that you eat, so CONFUSING I KNOW?! OMG!

BUt there is even MORE stuff!


we totally EATED all these already!


OMDOG fufu sent us these before and we loved them so so so much, THANK YOU!


OMDOG still more stuff to eaterest and I cannot wait to eat those cheese ones and I want to eat all those an NOT share to Joey!


WHATSSUUPPP Boy and Baby and Girl Girl THANK YOU FOR THESE BIRTHDAY WONDERFULEREST PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a tagger for a game with PIctures but I am so tired now that I will MAKE joey let me to do another post this week!

41 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You got lots of good stuff there Tanner! I'm totally gonna have to come hang with you guys!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Thats a lot of good stuff Tanner.
Happy last Tuesday when you are three!
Frasier

1:29 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Rock on buddy.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We hope you don't grow up too much when you turn four Tanner. We kinda like you just the way you are!

Ozzie & Rocky

2:27 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Those are some pretty pawsome prezzies Tanner! You are a lucky boy!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:01 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

WOW look at all those presents, you really are one cool dog and loved by all.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

3:53 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! Look at all of the pressies and it's not even your official birthday yet! You look like a nun in that hoodie Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:19 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner you do look handsomest in that shiwt..wow fouw whole yeaws, you'we a weal gwownup..I guess you'we lots smawter than me now..I'll always take youw advice OK???
smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess could you pleeze send me youw pee mail???
Thank you..mine is
astawire@gmail.com

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happiest Birthday to a dog that always brings a smile to my face. That's you Tanner!!

Love,

A Fan in NoVA

5:09 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Awesome, Tanner! All those presents just show how popular you are!

I have a jacket with a hood, but luckily my girl doesn't make me wear it.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Barkday early, Tanner! How exciting that you get to start celebrating EARLY?!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Whoa what great early birthday presents.

Hugs
Scrappy and Pebbles

5:27 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Happy Burpday Tanner! You have lots of neato presents from your admirers! Have a great day!
Love & Licks,
Randi

5:57 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We are glad that the tee can fits you and you sure look so handsome in it.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:26 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look handsomerest in that hoodie tee Tanner. :)
I'm glab my gifts got to you in time.
Looks like you're gonna have a great barksday


~ Girl girl

6:30 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tannerito ~
That hoodie tee shirt totally rawks! How did Boy & Baby know to buy you size L? Or issit XL? :P
Good dog, that's a lot of YUM YUM YUM stuffs from Girl Girl.

6:33 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Yummy..I love those salmon treats. You've got to eat the whole bag at once like I did!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

oh wow Tanner happiest birthday. Have you asked Joey to stop calling you Doofus now that you are all grown up?

The food looks yummy. Don't get an ache in your terrier tummy

Teka

8:05 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Wow Tanner, what totally PAWSOME treats and presents you got!!! Those lamb jerky treats sure look yummy!!

Holly

8:13 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Happy early birthday, Tanner Boy!
Sorry this is your last post as a 3-year-old, but WooHoo, you're turning 4, man!

Can't wait to see your picture tag! YOU ARE THE DOG!

Goober love & birthday smooches,
Stanley

8:18 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Love the t-shirt. Ask Joe what it really means.
Ike

8:22 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Wow, lots of great presents! Happy birthday!

Sparky

8:56 PM  
Blogger leah said...

how did your ears fit into that hood?!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Happy bi'day, Tanner! Now that you are older does that mean Joey doesn't call you Doofus anymore and shows you some respect?
Big Wags,
Isabella

9:21 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
You got really great presents! Sure you are a happy boy! Even if Joe doesn't believe it, you deserve them!
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:45 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh..happy belated birthday 2 u tanner boy

10:26 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey Tannster,

happy burpday in advance dooooog.

It's great to see you got so much yummy edible stash.

As for the t-shirt, what can I say, only my special cool dog shout out:

doooooooooooooooooog!

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

11:23 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woh! Are those cheese made out of gold? Then maybe when you eat it, you'll have gold looking teefies too! Hahaha! Nice pressies!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:26 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Happy Barkday Tanner! You got some great treats - Yummmmy :-)

Licks,
Nugget

11:41 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I have seen so many different treats. I think your Mummy is mean like mine, why can't they just give us our treats?

Simba xx

1:06 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh my.. barkdays are the bestest!! I have sent something to you too.. hope it reaches you in time..

1:26 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Tanner,

You llok great in that hooded tee. I hope my barkday pressie for you will reach you in time too.

Luv,
Snowball

3:59 AM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

Holy Smokes! Look at all those presents and goodies! Happy (belated) last Tuesday! -rocky and Mati

5:18 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Oh my goodness, Tanner - you do look so handsome in that shirt.. Great gifts! I am glad you got to open them early - makes your barkday last longer!
Love Clover xo

5:31 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh Boy Tanner...We bet you can't wait for Saturday. Enjoy every minute of it.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

6:12 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The present on the birthday is wonderful.
The mind that celebrates tanner is the same.
The dog loves salmon. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:30 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Excellent presents! I can't imagine what you're gonna get on your actual Barkday!

Penny

7:50 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

omdog omdog, i still haven't sent your gift out yet! omdog omdog!

wet wet licks

Boo

8:12 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Tanner:
I think your wish about the house will not be granted, but you did get lots of COOL gifts. We all wish you a wonderful barkday. The K-9's here are wanting some of those great looking treats. Enjoy and share with Joey. You don't want to get a triple chin.

9:48 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

SALMON sashimi??!!?? SALMON saSHIMI!?!?!?
Uhh... can I come over and play, Tan-man? And if any of those SALMON SASHIMI treats just HAPPEN to be around ... you'd share with me, wouldn't you?
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Happy early birthday!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Tanner, Tanner, you are the bestestest

Tanner, Tanner, we love you (apart from Joey, the mosterest.....

Please keep blogging cos you are the mosterest

Have to stop writing cos I am comatosterest!

sorry but my Editor in Chief has not stopped laughing at your picturest (s)

love and mad licks, Marvin xxxxxxxxxx oh and happy barkday for your thirdiest!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home