Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday blues

I was rudely yanked from the couch this morning where I guard the house (note from Mom: where he SLEEPS when we are not here) and put in my truck. I was NOT happy about this as I really need that morning time to guard the house. (Mom - sleep) So finally we end up at the stupid VET! I knew it! I KNEW IT!

So I had to get a shot. I was so so so not happy, but I am ALWAYS a very good boy at the Vet, unlike Tanner who turns into a tasmanian devil and tries his best to be as uncooperative as possible.


The Vet said that my teeth look real good for my age, I think it has to do with Bully sticks, so I am going to request more of those. See my teeth, gorgeous right?


I was pretty tired after I got home since that evil woman SHOT ME IN MY BUTT! I hate shots :(

But you know what did make me real happy???


The vet said I am a teeny tiny bit too skinny, so you know what that means...IN n' Out Burger, Wendy's fries, cheese, cheese and cheese. What Mom, that just means more kibble and veggies?!

angry stain
Fine, I am going right back to pouting. (Note from Mom - soon followed by sleeping)

Pee Ess

I am on LOL bostons a couple of days ago, check me out!!

31 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude you definitely need some In-N-Out!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

You are sooo LUCKY Joey. Seriously, firstly u can have more bully sticks and then more food?? What's next?

7:28 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey, maybe your mom can compromise and put some cheese on your veggies. After all, you're WAY too skinny and need to pack on the fat. Cheese is the way to go!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

My sister E.Rabbit loves LOL Bostons. I have to tell her you are on there. Do you think she can have your autograph when she is in town for Christmas?

7:37 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Maybe you can tell your mom that she needs to mix some meat with your vege. next time? Ahh.. more bully sticks? *bliss*

7:48 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

I think your mom should give you cookies and ice cream. My girl says those will help you gain weight.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Oh dear!! That's a bummer!

Get your mom to give your more treats!

~Jay

7:58 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Sorry about the shots Joe. I know how much that blows. I went for bloodwork this last Saturday morning. The vet's office is just a barrell of monkeys. Wish mine had told me I was underweight...

Later,
Rocky

8:16 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Ouchie on that shot in your butt. Oh you can request for more treats and cheese now that the vet says you're skinny. :)

~ Girl girl

9:02 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Welcome back Joe!!!!
I missed you..so sowwy that youw monday stawted out so cwuddy,but at least it's ovew! and the west of the week can be gweat! full of buwgews and cheese and mowe bully sticks..you absolutely have bootiful teef,and what fantabulous new...undewweight!!!
That's the best Joey. I hope you get lots of yummies
smoochie kisses
fow youw sowe butt especially
Asta

10:56 PM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

man.. those vets are not a nice place..

and they stick a needle on your butt too.. hmph!

so you get more bully sticks.. thats great news!

too bad about the veggies though.. but I like them so I can't complain.. it's the closest thing I can eat next to hooman food..

Wuffs!
Toffee

11:07 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Poor half starved doggie, more treats for you then.

Simba x

1:57 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That's an awesome report from the vet - too skinny! I hope you get pizza and ice cream to go with that meat and vege dinner! I hope your butt feels better! OUCH!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:21 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, you look sooo funny in the LOL Bostons webby! Oh no! You got a jabbie in your butt? Ouch! Your pearly whites are really white compared to mine...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL your photos are always so funny Joey!!

And I need the name of your vet - mum is forever only feeding me tiny meals just in case I get fat - whats with that!!!

River

4:23 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I think you have the most gorgeous teeth I've ever seen on a Boston, Joe!

My Mom gives me an egg with my breakfast when I'm getting too skinny. I think you should ask for one...lightly scrambled with fresh herbs and goat cheese preferably.

Lola

5:16 AM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

Hey Joey,

I hate the mondays too. To make things worst, its was a rainy day. I hate them both!

I think i am under weight too, My mum needs to feed me more food!

Love,
reina

5:31 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

YES! Gotsta love the mad ninja skillz...hehehe!

That is pawsome that you get to eat more food. You're probably skinny cuz the Doofus is always stealing your food, right?

Puggy kisses
Suki

6:05 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Sleep is caused by meal.
It is luxurious. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:19 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Rest well sweet skinny Prince! More Wallymelon and little carrots.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, You gotta learn to drive that truck yourself. To the drive-thru doggie!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Yay Joey on the good vet report!!! And more cheese...woo hoo...make sure you also get some peanut butter too!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

10:14 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I think you should definitely get more cheese. Veggie are boring. Maybe some bananas. They are pretty tasty!

Holly

10:50 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Fabulous nes that you are underweight!! PARTY!!! Love A+A

2:32 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
Glad Tanner let you make this post! Glad the vet said you are ok. I hope your mom understood the skinny part of it and gives you more food!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

3:12 PM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Too skinny?!?! How do you do it Joe? Lately I've been a half hotdog away from being labeled "full figured".

Nubbin wags,
Ginger *wanders off in search of dinner*

4:50 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Dooooooooooood--I KNEW you were way too skinny, just like me! You look like Nicole Ritchie! Um, except not preggers. I think that means loads more bully sticks. Wrapped in cheese. Wrapped in bacon.

wally

5:20 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Joe
My vet is so sneaky I don't feel the shot. I have to bite her after when I see the needle in her hand.
I am too skinny too. But my all my fur makes me look fatter. They are starving me to death here.

Deefor

7:04 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Oh Joe - you have the greatest pout of any doggie we know!! Sorry about the shot, oh and Happy Birthday to Tanner!!

Love, Dory

11:23 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Wow, how much did you pay the vet to say you're too skinny? That sounds like a licence for shed loads of treats and sausages and frosty paws! J x

12:52 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!

Missed you man, though you wouldn't know it since I've been MIA from commenting. BUmmer about the vet, but very cool about the need to gain some more l. b.'s. Keep working on the mama about getting you some fries and cheese. Mmmmm. Cheese fries...

Goober love,
Stanley

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home