Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, September 13, 2007

GUYS for REAL its still TANNER!

GUYS Joey said I can do this BLOG until I don't get anymore PRESENTS. I love that IDEA!

One present I got is an Email Present from ASTA the one in the up and over part!


LOOK AT THAT! Its a Card with all of that I love and that is what I want for MY birhtday! ALL THAT STUFF! ThANK YOU ASTA!!!!!!!!!!

I got another package yesterday from T-Man and CC-Man, and that CC-Man is a BIRD! Can you believe that?! I have sooo MANY cool friends even flying Friends!!!


THAT IS my NAME of my Top and Middle!!


That card says 2 boston terriers, like ME telling that Joey one secret! This is the cuterest card I ever seen!


LET me SEEE in here!!


LOOK at those COOKIES! Mom said they look good enough for her to eat, but I told her its NOT her birthday but I would let her taste one bite if I can taste ONE bite of ALL the treats I getted so far. She said no. NO cookie for YOU mom!


I got this tennis ball that looks like a dumb bell!


OMG this is like Miss Sunshade's RING, we never ever had one of these!


JOE said this is for the OLDER sibling and that STINKY doofuses can't play with it. I don't know that I am one stinkierest dog? I just had a bath this last weekend!


Don't WORRY I got it back and I LOVED it!


I like to play to BOTH toys at the same TIME!

THANK YOU T Man and CC the bird Man!! Ilove these presents like so ooo much! I love my birthday and all my Dogs with Blogs friends!! THANK YOU ALL for saying happy birthday, it will be the best birthday I ever had!

40 Stains:

Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Playing with both toys at the same time is a good idea, that way Joey won't be able to have one.

Simba xxx

ps, Sorry Joey, Mummy only went to the post office today. Could be a while before you get your blog back.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

You are getting soooo many cool things Tannerito. Birthdays are the best days, especially when they go on for like a week! Keep on enjoying!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Murphey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Happy Burpday Tanner! I'm going to keep saying happy burpday till the pressies stop coming!
happy burpday to you
happy burpday to you
HAPPY BURPDAY DEAR TANNNNNERRRRR
Happy Burpday to you!

Love & Licks,
Randi

1:04 PM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Wowie Zowie, cool stuff there man! I showed my lady the picture of the ring, I want one too, maybe she will get the hint and buy it for me.
Can't believe your mom didn't take you up on your offer to sample the cookies if you got to sample ALL the goods. Sheesh, try to make a good bargain and look what happens.

murph

1:10 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Tanner:
You are one spoiled and loved terrier. There is something to be said for being a doofus.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Wow Tanner! It looks like you're having a great barkday!
Kaos

1:28 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Whoa, you have a TON of pressies, Tanner! Whassuuuuuppp!!! Totally pawsome :)

I hope your Barkday celebration continues for a LONG time!

Puggy kisses
Suki

1:58 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! You're making out really well in the pressies department, Tanner! Birthdays are fun, aren't they!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:22 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow - Joey is so generous with the blog Tanner!!! Woot.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee)S - Hey Joey, I'm in the same boat as Simba...you may be blogless for a little while longer - I'm sorry.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Holy cow, Tanner - how did you get Joe to let you have the blog for this long?!

Happy Barkday AGAIN, Tanner Whatsssuup Tanner!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,

I was just wondering if if if...your Mom should get you guys a new toy basket. It looks too small with all your new toys you're getting!!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
More presents!!! Sure you are a lucky boy!
Do you have any idea when Joe will be blogging again?? I hope soon!
Have a good night
Lorenza

5:52 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Are you sure that cookies are meant for doggies? Cos it looks like those hooman's ones.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:57 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMG!! How lucky are you!! Maybe he will never get his blog back!!!!Love A+A

6:37 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Tanner:
I tried to mail myself to you for your barkday, but the man at the post office said no dogs allowed! Be nice to the postman when he comes because it might be someting from MOI!!

Love,
Lillie V

7:07 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Wow, you are sooo lucky Tanner! I bet Joey is very jealous of all the great pressies you are getting!!!

Holly

7:19 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh you could be blogging for a very very long time Tanner since I'm sure you'll be getting lots of gifts from all the friends who wuv you

~ Girl girl

7:25 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

WoW we love the cards. Bostons are so photogenic we think.

Tanner can you send an email to us at scrappyandpebbles @gmail.com we have something for you..... Of course it will take a while to get to you as it will be coming from Australia so poor Joey is going to be waiting a while to get his blog back.... Sorry Joey

tail wags
Scrappy and Pebbles

7:25 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Who has the longest tail, you or Joey? What does it mean to have the longest tail??

8:04 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Sweet prezzies, TanMan...that Asta is just so talented! Ready for the game this weekend??????

Happy barks, Scruffy

8:10 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Yippee, I'm glad you got our pressies on time !!! I'm also glad you shared with Joey, though playing with both toys at one time is pretty smart!

I hope you like those cookies and that they don't give you runny butt. If so, you can eat them with brussel sprouts..yum!!

I bet you'll be getting tons of presents and Joey won't be able to blog for a while (poor Joey, lucky you!)

T-man (and crabby CC)

PS from T-man's mom: T-man tried to steal the cookies because he could smell where I hid them. He almost sent them to his tummy instead of to you!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
Will you be sharing the cookies and toys with Joey?? I hope my pressie will arrive in time. I sent it out over 2 weeks ago.. sigh..

8:48 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
I'm so happy you're having the bestest birfday ever..all those pwezzies..enjoy them! but since Joey is being so genewous with the bloggie,I think maybe you should shawe at least some cookies with him.
Keep Celebwating!
Smoochie kisses
Asta

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg you got like the mostest presents! are you sure you wore those socks the right way round because they look like they have some of those non-slip thingies at the bottom :p

i think joey won't get to blog for a month at the rate you're getting presents! how did you get him to agree to that???

love..
chiyo

9:43 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Woah! You got so many totally awesome barkday pressies!!!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you get more presents for your birthday than your parents get, bwa ha ha.

11:29 PM  
Blogger ycling said...

OH! look at all the pressies!
You sure looked like you have fun!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

What if you got pressie for 365 days??? Does that mean you can blog for a yr??

12:18 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow tanner you are the luckierest dog in the whole world...but you deserve all the presents ...you are the coolerest....i hope you get mamy many gifts....

12:20 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Nice pressies Tanner...It's never ending is it? hehehe...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

4:13 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Tanner!
So many Tanner days in a row! YAAAYYY!! I have something to peemail you too, Tanner - could you please send me a peemail at lovemrmunchy AT yahoo.com so I can reply to it? Thanks :)
Love Clover xo

5:51 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, i love your toys. can i share with you? ok, how about sharing with joey?

wet wet licks

Boo

6:01 AM  
Blogger kaui said...

HAPPY STILL BIRTHDAY TANNER!! I bet you got alot of presents and treats! did you give joey at least a little bit? maybe just give him a lick! hehe just kiding. SHARIng is caring. mama sed.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Thats a lot of good stuff!!
Frasier

2:49 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!!

You are the best Doofus EVER! Hope you get everything on Asta's card to you PLUS lots of other cool stuff!

You Joey bro is very kind to let you blog all week. If he lets you blog until you stop getting presents he may not get to talk to us again for another month!

Goober love,
Stanley

3:28 PM  
Blogger DogMom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dufus Tanner!
Wuf Ya - Gomer & Opie!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

TANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mummy wanna send you birthday gifts, and we ask n ask for your mailing address but no one answer me!!!!! *SOBS*

Look at you! All high with so many pressies! you are one popular doofu!

Love,
Reina

7:20 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Happy bark barkday Tanner whatssuuuuuupppppppppppppppp!!!!!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Poor Joey! The dreaded squeaky!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home