Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, September 15, 2007

IT IS IT!

TODAY is that day that is MY birthday! FOUR years ago I was borned out of one dog who I don't even know in OHIO and then NOW I am here in ARIZONA! I am so happy to be FOUR and Mom said she is amazed that I even MADE it to be four because I am SOO special! I AM SPECIAL!

GUYS I got another present! CAN you EVEN BELIEVE IT!


This one is not easy to OPEN either, I will be better next birthday MAYBE!


That CARD is the cuterest too, where are all these cuterest cards from!?!


This one is FROM chilli the dog, not the stuff you can eat that makes you fart, but this cuterest dog! his doption day is the same as my being borned day!!


HE got A DEER in this bag for me!! I CANT wait to eat it!!!


I got this card from JACKSON! look at that wire dog!!


This one is from RUBY who is so cute that I am not blind so I can look at her and think about how cute she is but not as cute as my WIFE OK!?!!

LAST I want to say MOM got me something but I want to post about that TOMORORROW so that I can have like a whole bunch of DAYS on this blog not Joey!!

ALSO LAST


THANK YOU TO EVERY DOG FOR THE PRESENTS! THANK YOU CHILLI AND thank YOU FOR THE cards RUBY and Jackson, it makes me CRY to think of all those dogs out there that LOVE ME.

I AM making one KIDDING JOKE I am not crying I Am hating that HAT!


IT makes JOEY have A headache and say OOH!

BYE DOGS THNAK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

40 Stains:

Blogger Balboa said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER! WOOOHOOOO! What an awesome day.

Hope you have an wonderfly spoiled day!

I made you a card and wanted to know if I can email it to you? If not I understand. My email is Balboas_mommy@yahoo.com

Frenchie Birthday Snorts
Balboa

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, Happy Barkday! Hope you're getting shed loads of treats and stuff. J x

2:57 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You sure are having the biggest birthday bash ever, Tanner! I love you in your birthday hat! Don't cry! It's you special day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TANNER WHATSSSUUUUP TANNER!!! Happy Barkday!!! You make the funnierest jokes ever! I thought you were really crying for a minute! Ha!

3:21 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh Tanner as president of the Team Tanner Flan club...i just want you to know i am wishing you the happierest birthday ever in the whole world...you are sure a lucky boston terrorist...and cute too...

3:52 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Tanner, You are so grown up! You're half way to 8, which is how old I am. I hope you're having the very best day ever. Happy Happy Happy!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!the hat is you....Love A+A

4:56 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Happy Barkday. Love the hat

kissies
Teka

5:24 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Happy Barkday, Tanner. Did you get a cake from mum? Chilli has got 1 slice of cake too and we blew candles. Can't wait to see what your mum has gotten for you. I hope you get more gifts so that you get to post everyday!!!

Luv,
Snowball

6:59 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Happy barkday, Tanner! We've been away camping and didn't even know. You got lots of really cool pressies. Have fun with them!
Pooches Smooches,
Eddie & Peaches & Bella

7:11 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Happy Happy Birthday Bay-ay-be!

Izzie
www.izziesworld.blogspot.com

7:21 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Tanner...
Wow - I'm so flattered...I never knew you thought I was cute. Thank you *blush*! I hope you have the most pawsomest day ever!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:36 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Happy Barkday to You, Happy Barkday to You, Happy Barkday Dear Tanner. Happy Barkday to you.
And mannnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy mmmmmmoooooorrrreee.

Ozzie & Rocky

7:47 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
I hope you had a great birthday!! Sure it was great with all those presents and cards. And of course with Joe, your mom and dad!
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER TANNER!!!

Look like you got sooo many presents - you are one lucky pooch dude!! Can't wait to see what your humans have got for you too.

And those hats need to be destroyed ASAP!!

Birthday tail wags
River

8:10 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

HAPPY BURPDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BURPDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BURRRRRPPPPP-DAYYY DEAR TANNNNNNNNNNNNNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Happy Burpday tooooooooo you!
love & licks,
Randi
ps..all those pressies just ROCK!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wow-- 4 years old!!! Love your 'crying' pic and party hat-- those are bestest pics-- you are an adorable old man (he he). Can't wait to hear about your bday pres from your mommie.

bernard

9:03 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER!!!!! I know you've been enjoying a week long celebration, and I'm sure you'll be celebrating next week. But be sure to extra enjoy the actual day. Don't cry...be happy :)))

T-man

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Barkday Tanner!!!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Happy B-day, big guy!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! I hope you have a wonderful day.

I love your posts (and Joey's!) they cheer my Jeannie up when she is feeling blue!

love and many laughing licks,

I am so so so so glad you are happy with your lovely family in Arizona!

love from your friend Marvin in Scotland xxxxxxx

pee ess Happy Birthday from Jeannie to Tanner! Yay!

2:21 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

WOW!!!!!!!! Happee Barkday to you Tanner!!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:05 AM  
Blogger Baily said...

Happy HAPPY Birthday!!!!!!

nose licks
Baily

6:36 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey hey Tanner!

Happy Barkday my friend.... :) Isn't this fun??? Don't you wish the fun never stops? hehehe

8:03 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We think you look cute in that birthday hat. We were fooled for awhile. We thought you were really shedding tears.

Love
Boy n Baby

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER-THE-MANNER!

Sorry I was a little bit late but the wishes are all yours just the same!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Happy Barkday to Tanner:
So glad that you found your furever family that loves you lots and lots. Also all the DWB community that love you also.
Enjoy all those wonderful snacks. I hope your mom and dad got you a special dinner for your day. Maybe some chili in honor of your friend. It's OK to fart lots on your birthday.
I am wondering where all those exploding toys were made? I don't want to get any of those and have the K-9's blow up the house.
Have a grand time, but leave the cute hat on.

10:16 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Happy Burpday TAAAAAANER! Now you are totally a grown-up. Cool. Looks like you had the greatest burpday ever!

wally

ps. Did you see what the Steelers are wearing today? I kind of like it! And it's totally dudely to comment on the unis during a football game.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Tanner....
ARRROOOOOOO!! A Barkday and a Stiller Sunday!!!

How cool is that!!!!!

We love you, Man!

Scruffy and Lacie

12:41 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Tanner
Happy Barkday.You are special !
Frasier

2:37 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!! Glad you had a great day.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Tanner,
I'm so happy you had such a great birthday!! And so MANY great presants!! You are one lucky dooog!

Holly

3:56 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Happu Birthday, Tanner! Looks like it was a great one with all those gifties!
Big Wags,
Isabella

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanner,
I hope you had a wonderful barkday celebration! I can't wait to see if Joey gave you something.. I am sure deep down that guy loves you!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Happy Birthday to you Tanner, you sure got lots of fun cards and gifts. How did you spend your special day?


~ Girl girl

7:15 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Happy Birthday Tanner I sure love the pic of you in the party hat... very cute.
Mom finally posted your present and as it has to swim all the way from Australia it may take about 10 days to reach you!

tail wags
Scrappy and Pebbles

7:23 PM  
Blogger ycling said...

Happy burfday tannnerrrr!
Lookie, look at all those presents.
Better watch out, I am going to rob you!!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
This seems like the best Birfday ever! I'm so vewy glad fow you ..you awe Special and I love you and am vewy happy you got bowned...and you know what I bet Joey is happpy too..look hwow many days he's letting you post..I think he's a gweat bwudder.
Tanner I hope all youw tweats and pwesents make you supew happy!
smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess.I misse you guys at Chilli's pawty,I guess you had to get oo many delivewies of pwesents and then twy them all out

10:21 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

HAPPY BARKDAY TANNER!! Woot Woot! You got some great stuff. Pawty on!

Sherman

7:44 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ha woo, Tanner! I hope you had a great birthday. Looks like you did!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home