Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tag I am it and this is the Tuesday Tanner two times in a ROW updating!!!

WHATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPPPPP! It is Tuesday and yesterday Joe said I do not want to update because I am being Lazy on the Holly Day so now you get me again and that is TWO days in one row of TANNER!


I did some Lazying too like this. MOM said Tanner all that blood it going to rush to your BrAIN! and Joe said WHAT BRAIN. Then he laughted and I said WHAAT???


We got some of this stuff in our FOODD and it was like CRAZY delicious. Its for hairless Puppies but MOM got it for cheap on the sale and so we got some and I was like HOLY SHI...CRAP B*TCHES this is GOOD!

Then Mom reminded me that B word is a bad word too and that its not just a name for GIRL dog its a bad name. Sometimes I do not remembering things SORRY.

Some dogs say NO go outside when its that hotterest like in my last time talking TO you BUT we only go out for about a minutes to lay and then Mom says GO IN THAT HOUSE. then we wait about an hour and scratch at that door like a lto then we go out for another minutes then Mom says GO IN THAT HOUSE. Mom likes this I think.

We got TAGGED to say our middle names and what they MEAN but I will have to Ask JOEY and we will do that tomorrow. I did not know that my MIDDLE has a different name than my TOP and BOTTOM.


WHATSSUUPP Foot, do you have a name??!!!!!!

32 Stains:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahahhah I luuuuuuvvve Tanner Tuesdays! (mmmm don't tell Joey ok?)

Does your feet smell like Fritos? Mine do... and if you don't know what Fritos are, then Tanner you are missing out and you MUST beg mom to let you try some ok? Peace out Tanners.

Loves,
Tofu

11:16 AM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Hi Tanner! I love your footie picture! Hmm, Tofu's feet smell like Fritos...Mommy says my feet smell like popcorn...I wonder what Tanner's feet smell like?

Poppy

12:06 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Tanner we really look forward to Tuesdays and you are the reason. You are like the hi-lite of our week!
Later Dude--
Ozzie & Rocky

12:26 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I've had sweet potatoe before! You're right! They are good! I love your footsie picture!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

12:59 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

You look so sweet Tanner in the foot picture! Did it taste nice?

love and laughting licks, Marv xxxx

1:29 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
The first and the last pictures are great!! They made our day! Thanks!
Lorenza

2:06 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You should have a contest to name your foot.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Max & Molly said...

Hay Tuesday Tanner. I like smelling my foot too especially right after I scrach in my ear. Yum, Yum...

3:57 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oh Bliss..two days of Tanner in a wow..that's a gweat pictoowe..what did youw footie say????I have to twy that food, it looks weally good
smoochie kisses...go give one to Joey too
Asta

4:02 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

sometimes my feet smell too, usually like corn. What does your foot smell like?

I can't wait to read all about your middle names.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

4:15 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

You looks so acrobatic T-man!!! I mean that first picture and than the footie picture...are you trying out for cirque du soleil or something???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee)S - my feets smell like Fritos too!!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Tanner, you remind me of my baby brudder KST, aka Stewage, Evil Chinevil and Kilgore Doofus. Love, Martha

5:32 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Hey Tanner

Are you smelling your feet? So what is your feet's name?

Love
Boy n Baby

5:41 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hiya Tanner,
I love my foot the most when it scratches my ear!
frasier

5:52 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Oh Tanner-man-ner, you crack me up totally with your WAAAASSSSSSSUUUUPPP! Tanner Tuesdays RULE but so do all the other days!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Yo Tanner,
Mom just bought this new sweet potato snack for me. Dog, it was good!
My feet smells very erm..interesting too. :P

6:10 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Tanner. :)
I hope the weather is not that hot over your side already. What did your foot smell like? Can't wait to find out what's your middle name


~ Girl girl

6:36 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Hi Tanner!
I will answer the question you had Joey ask me. First, I didn't tell Star I was married, but he is WAY too old for me! He is 26 years old. I only love you! None of this older man young woman with me NO SIR. You are THE MAN!! I am glad that you like my new haircut. I am much cooler now since it was 90 degrees here again today. Hot-Hot-Hot!
Love, Lillie

7:06 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hahaha tanner, hairless puppy? err... u mean babies? didn't know hairless puppy eats sweet potato in such a young age.

wet wet licks

BOo

7:14 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow..baby food looks yummy..i want my mom to get me some..maybe it will turn back time and we will turn into puppies again...fun...

7:17 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Tanner,

You enjoy eating human pup's food? I must try some one day!!!

Luv,
Snowball

7:24 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner: You can find out your own middle name!

Just think.

What does your mom call you when she is really, really mad at you?

Like, my sister E.Beth gets called E.beth Bennett, and my sister E.Rabbit gets called E.rabbit Abbott, and I get called Augustus Adolphus, and Teka gets called Teka yoush**. See. Now you know, right?

kissies
Gussie

8:34 PM  
Blogger Texas's Mum said...

Hey Tanner,
WWWWHHHHHAAATSSSSUUUPPP!!!
Dude you are soooo funny
you made my mum LOL.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

9:15 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

ROFL you are just too funny Tanner we love your posts and that last pic is hilarious.

hugs
Scrappy and Pebbles

9:39 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Two days of Tanner on Tuesday!!

WooHOo! I love you, man! Absolutely CAN'T WAIT to hear what Joe has to say about your middle names!

Goob love,
Stanley

11:56 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hmmm.. I bet your feet smelled like poo poo. Should smell it especially between you toes. Heehee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:57 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

My feet smell like Fritos too! I think your foot should definitely be named Frito.

Penny

4:35 AM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Tanner,

I don't think your middle section has its own name. Does it? This is something humans do for some reason. They seem to like lots of names.

The game you play with your mom is pretty neat. I play it too and it's lots of fun! There's a video about it on my blog. It's a good way to get extra treats especially if the air conditioner is on and the cool air is escaping while the door is open and they are trying to entice you to come in. Heheheheheh.

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

7:55 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Tanner! I love Tanner Tuesdays too. Your picture with your foot is so funny. Haha.... Well, until next Tuesday,
Love Clover xo

8:16 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

That sweet potato baby food sure looks yummy! I might have to have my human get me some!

Holly

10:59 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Wow, you make that sweet potato stuff sound super delish, especially when you use all those cuss words (hee hee!)

Mom says my tootsies smell like Fritos too! I wonder if the Frito company stole their idea from us! I think we're due some royalties or something.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

hahahahahahahaha! OMG! What did your foot say!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home