Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

We have been asked a lot of questions lately so I would like to take the time to answer all of you!

Lorenza asked about how we convinced our Mom to give more than just dry kibble. The answer for that one is easy, you get a dog that has a stinky, smelly, leaky BUTT! Tanner's butt glands were messed up so the Vet said to give us fruits, veggies and other high fiber stuff so that our um production from the nether regions was more um productive. That way the gland naturally secretes. So far so good!

Asta, Ben Benjamin and Simba asked if the scary green chipmunk was still alive and the answer is YES! It is missing its squeaking function and has many puncture wounds but no pieces have been broken off, which means we get to keep it!

Amber Mae asked if the chipmunk is chewy and I have to say that it is the strangest material I have ever felt. Its like plastic but a little squishy, but hard enough that we cannot break any of it off! It also smells like Vanilla, YUM!

Chiyo and Fee asked if I still hump Tanner a lot, and the answer is NO. I pay attention to Tanner about a total of 30 minutes every day when we fight over toys. The rest of the day I completely ignore him.

Gus asked on behalf of Teka if our friend Rog has a girlfriend, and I don't think he does. He is an older man though, just like me. Sometimes he also gets excited and pees on the floor. BUT he is super awesome!

Joey is so ready for retirement
Look at those handsome terriers. Oh and the fat one too.

Finally, Grammie and a lot of other people ask about my Dad's tattoos. He has his whole upper body done and one of his lower legs is half done. His back is a scary Japanese guy with flames and junk so I won't show that because some of our younger dogs might get scared. I think its pretty cool though! He gets his work done by a good friend in town.
tom
Here is a neat picture a friend of ours named Kristen Wright took. She is a good photographer!

DONT FORGET TO GO SEE Ike TO ADD TO THE SONG!!

37 Stains:

Blogger Murphey said...

Wow, a cool chew toy that doesn't fall apart,I need one of those. My lady is alwasy worried that I am gonna swallow peices of toys I destroy.

And those are some beautiful tattoos!

Murph

1:30 PM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Um, hey, my lady said to say beautiful, I personally would have used the word cool!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I think it's great your Mom gives you lots of good stuff. Who cares if it's for Tanner's leaky butt. YOU get to benefit.

Mom thinks that picture of your Dad is PAWSOME!! It should be a poster. Mom has a teeny weeny tattoo on her back. She never takes her shirt off like that to show anyone though.

Sherman
(be watching your Mail, Joes! I just sent you a Game Day package!)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

My girl almost got us one of those toys last week, but thought the soft plastic would rip off and make my pancreas angry. I'll have to send her out again, based on your great review!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That's a great picture of your Dad Joe...can you one day do a PG-13 post so we can see his back??? Pretty please?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

2:19 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

WOW, look at allthose tatoos, daddy only has two ~ he's wimpy, hee hee

That sounds like a great toy, I have to get one.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for peeing on the floor!

And that picture of you dad should be on an advertisement for his tattoo artist - it's awesome!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

thank you for the information on Rog. Teka says she prefers to be the one peeing on the floor. And other things. Rog might be too fastidious for her.

4:34 PM  
Blogger wally said...

That was a very informative post, Joe. Your dad is like the tattooed lady. Except he is a gent. Does he have any Boston tats? Also--the picture of you guys with Rog is pretty darned awesome.

wally.

ps. My ma ape is getting a Wally tattoo next year! WOOOOOOOO!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno about those toys, I think stuffies are the way to go!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Your friend is a good photographer. That is a really cool photo and your dad has beautiful tattoos.

Me and Tanner have that leaky butt thing in common, but shhhhh. Don't tell anyone. It doesn't good well with my beautiful diva image. My mom gives me turkey necks and Missing Link and loads of veggies. The turkey necks keep my teeth super clean too. I'll post a pic one day.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Thanks for the info and picture of your Dad's tats. They look very well done. Maybe his artist should have their own show like Miami or LA Ink. You and Tanner could come and visit the shop and be on TV.
Peanut and Flash's Grammie

5:30 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Your dad's tattoos are rad!
Ike

5:46 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
I said this before and I will say it again. I think tattoos are boootiful!!! Unfortunately, they are not widely accepted in the Asian culture..although things are improving! :)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
Do I have to start having a leaky butt to have more than kibble??
The picture of your Dad is great!! Super artistic! Does he want to have more tattoos?? The ones he have are cool!!
Besos
Lorenza

6:30 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We think your daddy tattoos are cool and the picture is very well taken

Love
Boy n Baby

6:53 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

That is a pawsome pictoowe of your Dad..he's a wowk of awt..cool
awe you getting any tats Joey??or any on Tanner?
thanks fow answewing all the questions, I can't believe the squiwwel is still alive
smoochie kisses
Asta

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom wants one of those tattoo things. Your dad's are sooo cool! I'm with Ruby, I want to see his back!

7:56 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Wow, I'm jealous of all those tattoos! Mom won't let me get one. Something about having too much fur...hmpf!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Wow. Cool tatoos. We have spots. We've had 'em since we were born. Eddie's only show up when he's shaved... like right now. Mine and Bella's show up on our bellies and legs. Tee hee!
Momma sez she likes your Daddy's hairdo. I think that's cuz its like our Daddy's hairdo - none. Hah!
Barooooo!
Peaches

8:02 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Joey and Tanner,

There is a survey that I need your help to do. Please check out my blog. Thanks!

Luv,
Snowball

8:04 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

What?? cannot be destroy? I thought you guys can finish it up by just a few second....thats bad.....

Your daddy tattoo is really cool and it remind me of the michael scold-field on the TV. Mayb the tattoo on your daddy is the map of the place hiding all the treats!!! Go get it Joey!!

and how come you got no tattoo on your butt??

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe your dad's tattoos are the awesomest. are you thinking of getting some too? it would have to be a small one cos there aren't enough white bits on you

love..
chiyo

9:55 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey Joe! Leaky butt....yikes! better stick to stuff that makes the butt happy...otherwise then NO ONE is happy! Those tats look pretty cool!
Love & Licks,
Randi

10:44 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh your dad have very pawsome tattoos.. My hooman is too chicken to get one.


~ Girl girl

11:36 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG... That is A LOT of tattoos and they look awesome!!
Who cares about leaky butt so long as you get to have yummy food..!!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats a stunning photo. Your Daddy is very brave having all those tattoos. Simba xx

1:31 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Joey!!!! I wish you were here with us so that we could share gingersnap molasses ice cream with you! I hear that it's the plan again for tonight. You still have time to catch the ferry over to Nantucket! We'll wait for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:57 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, thanks you for answering Joey! Taste like VANILLA? Now that's strange...Why not it taste like goo becoz it's green in color like our nose gunk? Heeheehee! Woooooooh! Look at your daddy's tattoos! All I can say is, ouchy! That has got to hurt...But hey, I want a tattoo under my belly where there's no hair. I want a red colored tattoo that says 'Bite Me!' Anybody your daddy knows who can do this? Since I don't have cash, I'll just pay him treats.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:29 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

ur dad was a really cool man..

i wonder who snap that pic of him....looks professional with d background..

3:48 AM  
Blogger Russell said...

joey,

Your pop has got so mad crazy ink! Nice!

I thinking about a tat on chest that sez, "show no mercy"

Russell

4:15 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Joey,
Thanks for answering all those questions for us. It must be tough to be such a celebrity, but I think you handle it well. I think the picture of your dad is cool too! (And of course the group shot with Rog is great.)
Love Clover xo

5:54 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

I forgot to tell you that I tagged you on my blog - I wasn't sure if you had done that one yet.
Love Clover xo

5:56 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The toy is strongly limited. :)
And, the tattoo is Asian and is beautiful.
However, endurance is not Namitaitei.

from loved ume tyan

6:15 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Thats a great picture of the tattoos.I have spots on my tummy that I pretend are tats!!
Frasier

10:43 AM  
Blogger Couch to CrossFit said...

I LOVE that picture of the three of you!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey,

I want to thank you for taking the time to answer the questions your public has. You are so good to us fans (and friends). Tell your dad he looks like a cross between a badass biker and a Zen master.

Goob love,
STanley

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home