Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Taking back Thursday

Tanner is NOT posting today at all. Not even a word. IN FACT I am posting while he is locked in his Little House so he cannot bother me at all.

I know that everyone likes Tanner and he is hilarious and I accept that, but I hope that my audience of fine Dogs appreciate my posts for their intelligence, information and wit.

That being said, I would like to show this awesome video of a boston STAINING on his parent's floor. This is my favorite commercial EVER!

CLICK HERE The embedding is off on this so I can't make it easy for you to watch, but its so worth it.

Also, because I realize that yesterday there were NO pictures, I must share an old photo or 2!

Lots of dogs have been sharing their swimming photos because its summer. I saw some really good ones over on Sophie's blog!

I HATE SWIMMING.

I HATE YOU!
This is how I look after swimming. I AM NOT AMUSED.

I am so glad tanner is ok
This one I will share just so you can see how handsome I am and how much of a Doofus Tanner is.

Finally, I have to share this even though I said NO TANNER, he is the featured dog on LOLBostons today. He said he wants you all to go check him out.

36 Stains:

Blogger Clover said...

Hey Joey!
Thanks for sharing those pictures! I loooove your swimming picture. It's ok not to like it. :)
Love Clover xo

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is an AWESOME commercial!!! Hee! And although Tanner might be "featured" on LOLBostons, at least we can all see your finely muscled body, if not your face.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'm with you Joey! I don't like swimming either!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

11:29 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Joey
I absolutely appweciate youw wit and wisdom ,not to speak of your handsome face..you look constipated after the swim..twue suffewing,hehehe
thanks for the links
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:45 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my Dog, I nearly peed myself watching that video!

ha ha ha - yes Joey, you are the master, and Tanner is no longer King of Tuesday, you are King of all Timexxxxxx

Marv xxxxxx who loves swimming! In fast rivers and open sea. Yay!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That commercial just cracks me up! Poor puppy!!! And I saw Tanner first thing this morning...where's your picture on LOLBostons????? We need to see Joe!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:42 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Mummy says she'd fight Tanner for the Margaritas anytime. Now that would make a good video.

Simba xx

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

That video of the BT is funny! But I was a little sad at the dog's embarrassment - I mean, what's there to be ashamed of!? Usually I do the pee pee on mom's foot if I really have to go and she won't let me out.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I love the stainer.
Ike

5:06 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Although we are shih tzus, we are all time Boston fans so we love that funny cormmercial that you posted.

Thanks for sharing.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:49 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Yes, we definately know you HATE swimming. LOL!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I hate swimming too, Joe. I almost drowned once. You stinkin' retrievers can keep your water. I'll stick to dry land.

You are *very* handsome in that last picture, btw.

Lola

5:56 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Joey:
I oh so love that commercial. Every time it comes on I think of you. I even tell Pappy "that reminds me of Joe Stains."
Does that post of Tanner make him famous? I don't know how anyone could be more famous that Joe Stains.
Peanut and Flash's Grammie

6:09 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Joey, you sure dont look happy after swiming. The first photo it looks like Tanner is laughing at you.


~ Girl girl

6:45 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
I've seen that commercial and makes me feel sorry for the poor doggie!
Your face says it all! No swimming for Joe!
Have a good night
Lorenza

6:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Ha ha Joey! I don't think I've ever seen you look so perturbed as you do in the post-swimming photo. Not to worry. When we one day get to hang, just you and I, you can be on one side of the room, with the loungy chairs and the pool boy who will bring you a cuz at your every bark and howl, and I will be at the other end, floating on my back in the pool. Really. We could be so happy together, sort of ignoring each other, but reveling in the company none the less. Now, how to make that happen. hmmmmm. First we need a pool and a boy.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

I've never been swimming so I don't know if I'd like it or not....I checked out Tanners picture that was hilarious. You guys are the best!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Cute photo's! The margarita looks tasty!

The commercial was hilarious!

Holly

7:27 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Joe,
You lookk freaked out!!!
Frasier

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure look mean in that photo! Good one!

7:52 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hee hee, I did a "stain" on Uncle Jim's desk tonight. Grandma says he'll never notice it since he didn't see me do it!!

That poor doggie in the video! He must've really been scared.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I make the same face you do after swimming! Swimming really freaks me out. Love the commercial!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey: we saw the commercial on TV (HGTV) and thought of you. Except you are more handsome and buff.

Oh yeah, we like tanner's picture too.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Those are nice pictures Joe. It is nice to be catching up with your blog.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Swimming is poo-poo.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I agree. No swimming for me. Arrow does the swimming and the staining around here!

Deefor

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, in the first picture it looks like YOU had stained the floor! and what a big stain! hee hee hee

why is Tanner shut away? he's so funny i am laughing even though i have a painful dire rear.

hee hee that's a great commercial :p did your mom get one of those floors?

love..
chiyo

10:07 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, yes, swimming or shower or bath is totally not a fun thing to do. if u notice, i have some "wet" photos in my blog recently which the ma insist on putting up. :(

wet wet licks

Boo

10:38 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha! That commercial was great! It made me laugh! And congrats to Tanner! You don't like swimming? Why is that so? I LOVE LOVE LOVE water & therefore, I like to swim!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:22 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We love that commercial, too! Poor little guy looks scared, though - I hope someone gave him hugs and "poor sweet baby"s!!!
That LOLBostons site is a riot! When are we going to see you up there?
Haven't tried swimming ... I'd either love it or hate it.
Luv,
Dave

7:27 AM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

We not like swimmin' either. Poor Joe. Conpugulations to Tanner. LOLBosters is a cute site.

8:05 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Joe,
Great commercial! How about us being blogging buddies, too. I've seen your blog listed on dogs wif blogs & on my other buddies blog pages. Stop by our blog at woos & neighs-the mullin clan to say hi!
-Cosmos-
P.S. My mommy wants me to let you know that she is also partial to Boston Terriers cuz when she was in high school (years & years & years ago!!) she used to walk a Boston Terrier in her apt. complex named Festus (named for the dude in Gunsmoke). After their walks, she would bring Festus over to her house & play & cuddle wif him for hours.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hi Joey!! We hadn't seen that commercial before....we really liked it.

Great picture on lolbostons Tanner. I think I need to find a photo for that too.

Love, Seadra

10:09 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

what funny pictures.

I saw that commercial before and its so funny,

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

2:10 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I looked at Tanner's picture but I laughed at and not with him.

You look so forlorn in your swimming picture. I like swimming (sometimes) but hate baths and rains and damp feets so I feel your pain.

wally.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

Sorry I've been a little MIA for the last few days, but I always love coming back for a little Stain!

You ARE extremely handsome, especially sitting on that comforter ~ nice contrast. You should always have it written into your contract that you will pose for photos only on light colored surfaces!

Tanner's photo on lol Bostons is hilsarious! Thanks for sharing ~ I know it hurts you to do it, man.

Goober love,
Stanley

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home