Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tag it Tag me give me birthday PRESENTS!

WHATSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP! Guess who got a PACKAGE from SIMBA!?! SIMBA THE KING?! ya thats ME Tanner!


I got this hoop on a rope THAT WONT be on a rope for long so thank you because I LOVE THESE kinds of toys to take apart!


AND LOOK AT THOSE! Whole piggies pressed into bones that fit into my mouth for eating?! I LOVE THOSE! THank you Simba, I cannot wait to eat these all up and maybe give some to JOEY because he is the skinnierest of us.

OUR friend Ruby said we need to say FIVE things we call our MOM.

1. MOM, cuz that is her name!!!

2. um, what else would I call her cept MOM? um, MOMMY?

3. Oh dear, this is so hard. I am sorryerest RUBY what do I do?

4. This is how OLD I AM!

5. Um, what am I, oh right. Well, I guess I can call Mom um NOT DAD! cuz she is NOT DAD!!!!! SHE IS NOT!!!

whew, that was hard. BUT even though that was hard I like Ruby because SHE LOVES MY er OUR blog.



We LOVE every dogs blog! EVERY DOG AND HAMSTER!!

32 Stains:

Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
Ok..nice try with the tag. It must be tough on you. I hope you didn't overwork your brains.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That's ok Tanner...it was a hard tag for me too! And I do LOVE your blog!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:19 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

And the pressies just keep on coming T-money!! Nice try on the Tag...I could think of lots of things to call my Mom, but I'd probably get in BIG trouble!

Lola

7:25 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
That sounded like you were having bwainciwcuit fweeze up with that tag,not youw Mom..well you awe accuwate,she is youw Mom,and I bet whe's weal pwoud!
Gweat toy! and I'm glad you'we going to shawe those boneses with Joey, cause he's almost disappearded he's so thin
smoochie kisses
pee ess. umm thanks fow saying I look nice in the dwess
youw
Asta

7:27 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Well that was a tough one but you did try your best to do the tag.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:32 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Tanner, I hope Joey isn't feeling too left out with you getting all the goods these days. Maybe he's all skin and bones because he's stressed and depressed. It's gotta be hard for a tough guy like him to take the backseat for so long. Your bday might just last until next year!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hahaha... Tanner, you really are the funnierest guy around!! My mom and I LOVE to read your blog, so you totally deserve the award!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Russell said...

nice presents

russ

8:42 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wow! Unexpected diplomacy from Tanner! Congratulations Joey, you are doing a great job raising this kid!

8:58 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow TAnner...YOu got the most presents ever...you are so loved...you lucky doofusy guy..I hope you share you piggy with joe...you dont want him to get any skinnier or you wont be able to see him..he will be black and white like a flat newspaper...

9:34 PM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

that's very sweet of you to share your goods to Joey..

hehehe.. yeah what else to call mom.. except for mom right?

great work Tanner! and you're getting more share of Joeys blog now.

Wuffs!
Toffee

9:59 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Nice try with the tag Tanner. I *heart* your bloggie too. You're going to share all your treats with Joey now? Coz he's the thinnerest


~ Girl girl

10:16 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

i think u do feel honoured to receive gifts from the royal family, king simba

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not sure how long that ring-n-rope is going to last you, but it's from the KING and that's good enuff! :)

i wonder if they also do pressed lamb

love..
chiyo

10:27 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

So glad you got your present at last, Mummy, at last!!! I suppose you Daddy is called not the mama.lol

Simba xx

12:46 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Nice toy & porky chews from Simba...Hehehe, I think I just call my mommy, mommy.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:06 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Tanner,
Did you put much thought into your tag answers or are you having too much fun with ALL of your new toys and treats??!! hehehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:41 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, you are still blogging, i bet joey must be pretty pi$$!

wet wet licks

Boo

2:43 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, Tanner, show us you fitting that whole porkie treat in your mouth! I'd like to see that :)

4:51 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hey Tanner,
Good work on your tag! That must have been a pretty hard one. Glad you are still enjoying your extended birthday!
Love Clover xo

5:29 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The present of simba seems to be happy.
Let's play with the present on the weekend. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:23 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Wow, one day later and I'm still singing "Shot through the butt." I likey the toys you can destroyo too!

Murph

6:55 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hola Tanner
More presents for you!!! Those porky treats looks really yummy! Share with Joe please!
So, you call your mom, mom, mom and mom??? Good boy!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

8:30 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Littel Dude,that is very nice to share with your brother......(see Agatha some dogs SHARE with their brothers...) love A+A

11:21 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Tanner - I really thought your poor Tanner brain was goin to explode with the hard work it was doin there!

Simba is a true King! Lovely presents! Did you know my Dad has met Simba King in person (well in dog I guess I should say!), he has not washed his hands since! My Dad said it was kinda like meeting Elvis.....another King!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

1:58 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Whoa - this is like the never ending birthday. What does the mailman think?
Ike

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Tanner - it would be hard to come up with 5 publishable things to say about our humans sometimes - good try!!

River

2:36 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Tanner
I bet your eyes were crossed over and all that!
What a neat idea to make a bone out of a piggy!
Frasier

12:11 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Hi Tanner!
Hope you and Joey have a GREAT weekend. You really made out like a bandit in the birthday department! You are one lucky terrieor!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Piggies pressed into bones - oh man, that's heaven!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Good tag, Tan...we love, "Not Dad".....You're a poet, Man!!

Scruff Dude

2:36 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner Boy!

We all love your & Joey's blog!! You completely deserve this award from Ruby (she's a cutie, isn't she?)

Goob love,
Stanley

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home