Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

shot through the butt, and you're to blame!

I have recovered from my shot and I am feeling pretty well. I got some extra kibble and veggies the last few days, and Mom even snuck me an extra treat or 2. We will NOT be telling Tanner about that!

Tanner is feeling fine after he blew chunks all through his house, I think he just did it because he really hates that little house.


He has been pretty tired because he has got like 320 toys in the last week.

I have to share something VERY exciting!

Our friend Tadpole is in the nw Ikea catalog!!!


Can you even believe it?!


Tanner had to come over to investigate.


Then he had to make that face, because he is a complete Doofus.

Ikea is SO COOL! So, Tad...do you think you could hook us up with a discount?!!!

35 Stains:

Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

What a doofus face!! Poor baby, how's your butt?? At least you got extra kibble! That corn is pawsome; think you can steal it? Hope your hindquarter's are better!

Scruffy

7:44 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Wow that is a doofus face...dude...I am glad you got some extra food Joey..you gotta keep up them manly muscles....you big stud.....

7:50 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Ya know, I never thought I would say this, but...Poooor Tanner!

There, that having been said, he probably deserved it because he was hogging treats. Make him share Joey, it is for his own good!

8:01 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hee hee, that does look just like Tadpole!! Next I think Ikea needs to add a Doofus face to the catalog. Maybe on the cover!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, With that new svelte figure of yours, I'll bet you could nab yourself a modeling gig too. But screw IKEA. Go for the Cuz catalogue!

8:20 PM  
Blogger ycling said...

WOW!
Look at tad looking so cute as always. wow. she is a shelebreetee.
did you guys get discounts from taddie?

8:40 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah for you for getting more treats Joey!
Tanner sure look happy to see Tadpole in that cateloge. :)


~ Girl girl

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh The Mom loves Ikea! And why aren't you modeling Joe?

9:13 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Wow IS that weally ouw Tadpole??how cool to be in IKEA..I like them too..maybe he can get us a mass discount fow being adowable dogses.
I thought youw advice was actually vewy good Joe..I aways listen to you cause you'we supew smawt!
Hope youw Butt's OK and Tanner wested up fwom all his celebwating
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:14 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Sorry to hear 'bout the butt shot. I feel for yah!! Hey, at least the vet put in the "bit too skinny" comment. You gotta give him credit for that.

I believe you deserve a cheeseburger today.

Tobes

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tadpole is a supermodel!! it's good to have connections with famous people. i hope he makes those people at ikea come up with a bigger, much bigger pets section :)

good to have you back, Joe!

love..
chiyo

10:12 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

So is Tanner better now? We guess he must be excited so he barfed..in his new house?

Love
Boy n Baby

10:56 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

Hope your butt is feeling better Joey. That's cool that Tad is in the Ikea catalog. Forget about the discound, did he get any of the yummy meatballs?

11:25 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh wow, I have to check our local catologue and see if Tad appears here too.
I am glad you are feeling better!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Tadpole is famous! He looks soo well trimmed in that photo...hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:26 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

He's been practising that Doofus face in front of the mirror hasn't he. Its really good now.

Simba x

1:32 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Poor Tanner! He does take a lot of abuse, doesn't he! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:43 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

What??? My BFF Tadpole did NOT tell me about his new modeling career! I'm very disappointed in him (not really).

Discount? We should be getting a bunch of free shi...err, stuff!

Glad your butt's better.

Lola

3:03 AM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

hahaha love the title play on words

That is also a cool thing for Tadpole.

Hugs
Scrappy and Pebbles

5:04 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Serious Doofus face.
Ike

5:55 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

I gotta tell you dude, we have to get Archie and Tanner together..Way to many similarities........Love Agatha

6:04 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Joe we are so glad you got over that awful shot man. Tanner really looked wiped out in that one picture. Guess the bd celebrations were catching up with him.
How 'bout that Tadpole???? A celeb among us. Whoo hoo! We're gonna try to get his autograph!

Have a great day guyz----

Ozzie & Rocky

6:38 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Tanner should investigate IKEA.

from loved ume tyan

6:50 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

So THAT is where Tad is, whew!!! I was just a tad (get it, tad) worried there for a minute. Thanks for clearing that up!

Hope you butt is better. Poor Doofus!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:50 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

WOw... Tadpole is a model for Ikea? Cool!!!

Tanner, its not very nice for you to be stepping on your friend's face even if its just a picture on the catalogue. :p

Luv

Snowball

7:59 AM  
Blogger Sir Chance-Lot said...

Yeah I want a discount too....how did Tad get to model ...I wonder

8:52 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Ouch! My butt hurts in sympathy. Tanner reminds me of my brudder, Stewage. They should get together and act like dorks and we can make fun of them and blog about how stoopid they are. Love, Martha

9:21 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ha ha ha ha ha! A perfect Doofus Face! Hope your Butt is better now!

IKEA store in Glasgow, Jeannie says is like the 9th Circle of Hell ......the queues here are awful, but she says the Swedish Meatballs in the cafe are pretty good! And the wine is pretty cheap toooooooo!

hic! love Marvin xxxxxxx

9:27 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hey Joey,
Hope you are feeling better now. Thanks for sharing that doofus picture of Tanner, we like it.
My mom wants me to ask you again where I can email you something. My mom made a card for Tanner's birthday. (Speaking of doofus-things, you should see this card!!)
Love Clover xo

9:34 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Oh my goodness,Tadpole in Ikea !That is fantastic...but does that mean Jack Russells are on their way out of ads ?
Frasier

10:12 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
Glad to hear that you are feeling better and getting extra treats and food!!!
Tad is famous!! And Tanner makes a doofus jealous face!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

1:20 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Hi guys, I am new to reading your blog but I'm enjoying it. I agree, IKEA is very cool. My couch is from there.

Your friend, Lenny

9:52 AM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

What you mean doofus. He be pretty darn handsome if you ask me!

xoxoCricket

3:50 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Love the doofus face, hope your butt is recovered.

Can't believe Tadpole didn't tell us. Is he going to start his runway career anytime soon I wonder?

Goober love,
Stanley

9:07 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Cool Site!!! Thanks for donating to LBR again!! :) :)

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home